Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillys thoughts. 23:20 - Aug 25 with 4063 viewsdingdangblue

https://audioboom.com/boos/3503712-here-s-officiallydale-boss-keith-hill-after-t

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hillys thoughts. on 23:27 - Aug 25 with 4021 viewsdingdangblue

And Flicker wants to bring in their striker! What a douchebag! Guess 7 forwards just ain't enough.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3503725-here-s-buryfcofficial-manager-david-flitcroft

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hillys thoughts. on 09:16 - Aug 26 with 3727 viewsfitzochris

It's all about the regains.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hillys thoughts. on 09:27 - Aug 26 with 3654 viewsSuddenLad

Hillys thoughts. on 09:16 - Aug 26 by fitzochris

Ronald and Nancy Regain ? Former US President ad First Lady.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hillys thoughts. on 10:17 - Aug 26 with 3545 viewsD_Alien

Hillys thoughts. on 09:16 - Aug 26 by fitzochris

He can buy some here:

http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/regaine.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_camp

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hillys thoughts. on 10:46 - Aug 26 with 3470 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hillys thoughts. on 23:27 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

And Flicker wants to bring in their striker! What a douchebag! Guess 7 forwards just ain't enough.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3503725-here-s-buryfcofficial-manager-david-flitcroft

Good thinking by Flicker.........get DooDoo in on loan longterm, then the don't have to pay Leon Clarke's Appearance Money........job sorted. Quids in.
Hillys thoughts. on 11:11 - Aug 26 with 3402 viewszxcvbnm

Don't forget he's mulling over signing vaz te as well. Could do for 8 forwards!! Maybe a new formation 2 1 7 (can't include Clarke of course)

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Hillys thoughts. on 11:20 - Aug 26 with 3345 viewsdingdangblue

Hillys thoughts. on 11:11 - Aug 26 by zxcvbnm

Don't forget he's mulling over signing vaz te as well. Could do for 8 forwards!! Maybe a new formation 2 1 7 (can't include Clarke of course)

I'm sure Dodoo will want to make bury his 1st choice for any loan move - especially with the hospitality and friendliness the fans showed his team mate last night.

Hillys thoughts. on 11:23 - Aug 26 with 3332 viewsaleanddale

I honestly think flicker is losing the plot!!

#defenceneeded

13 goals in 4 games against!!!!! Ouch!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Hillys thoughts. on 13:01 - Aug 26 with 3217 views1mark1

He's like a spoilt little child that is used to getting his/her own way, wanting, demanding and finally getting new toys while not playing properly with the ones he/she already has. I know people don't like Coleman, but compare how he manages on very limited resources at Accrington as an example, and making the most of what he has got, with Flitcroft who instead of working with what he has just thinks the answer is to buy a new player, with no real thought to where and how they will fit in with the current squad of misfits.

He should concentrate on getting the best out of what he already has, but hopefully his spending will do what's required and sink bury.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Hillys thoughts. on 13:06 - Aug 26 with 3190 viewsdingdangblue

Hillys thoughts. on 13:01 - Aug 26 by 1mark1

He's like a spoilt little child that is used to getting his/her own way, wanting, demanding and finally getting new toys while not playing properly with the ones he/she already has. I know people don't like Coleman, but compare how he manages on very limited resources at Accrington as an example, and making the most of what he has got, with Flitcroft who instead of working with what he has just thinks the answer is to buy a new player, with no real thought to where and how they will fit in with the current squad of misfits.

He should concentrate on getting the best out of what he already has, but hopefully his spending will do what's required and sink bury.

Its staggering there was a time people were debating if he was the success behind HillCroft.

Hillys thoughts. on 13:41 - Aug 26 with 3093 views1mark1

Hillys thoughts. on 13:06 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

Its staggering there was a time people were debating if he was the success behind HillCroft.

True, but to be fair he may well have been the perfect assistant at that time for Hill. I don't know what Flitcroft's role was in that partnership. All I know is he appears to be unable to get the best out of what he already has.

Hillys thoughts. on 14:09 - Aug 26 with 3024 viewsmidlandsdale

Hillys thoughts. on 13:01 - Aug 26 by 1mark1

I don't think any true football supporter really wants to see Bury sink. However the total billy big bollocks approach they seem to be adopting is quickly making even the most even keeled of us wishing to see them get their comeuppance !
Hillys thoughts. on 14:15 - Aug 26 with 3007 viewsChaffRAFC

Hillys thoughts. on 14:09 - Aug 26 by midlandsdale

I don't think any true football supporter really wants to see Bury sink. However the total billy big bollocks approach they seem to be adopting is quickly making even the most even keeled of us wishing to see them get their comeuppance !

I must not be a true football supporter then.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hillys thoughts. on 14:22 - Aug 26 with 2970 viewsFred_Talbot

Hillys thoughts. on 14:15 - Aug 26 by ChaffRAFC

Me neither!

Where's Fred?

Hillys thoughts. on 14:34 - Aug 26 with 2934 viewsToffeemanc

Me Too !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hillys thoughts. on 14:57 - Aug 26 with 2884 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hillys thoughts. on 13:06 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

When he took over a dejected, defeated and at that point, a shit Barnsley squad, he performed what appeared to be a miracle. He brought players back in from the cold, got COG in, Jason Scotland and had that shit, dejected and defeated squad gaining lots of points almost instantaneously. It was something else that, the great escape, although it did taper off towards the end of that season, we stopped winning, rumours of fallouts etc. But we got the job done.

Then we saw the 'real' Flicker. The one Bury have seen from day one. A manager who signs and discards players willy nilly, can't spot a defender, signs too many individuals.

He's a motivator, a tub thumper, passionate. Tactically still learning. A little naive. But every footballer I know who played under him and Keith say the training sessions were the best they've ever seen, and they all suggested Flicker was the 'voice' and Keith the 'brains'.

Both have succeeded without each other. I don't think it's fair to completely write Flicker off, despite his weaknesses. Keith has his own too. But I know who I'd rather have in charge of my team.
Hillys thoughts. on 15:00 - Aug 26 with 2874 views1mark1

And me.
I will be happy enough if they do a Stockport.

Hillys thoughts. on 16:03 - Aug 26 with 2755 viewsTalkingSutty

Count me in. I would love to see them go bust,i wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy. Spending money they haven't got and their fans turn a blind eye to it, it's cheating basically. Stockport did the same thing.
Hillys thoughts. on 16:05 - Aug 26 with 2743 viewsTVOS1907

Hillys thoughts. on 16:03 - Aug 26 by TalkingSutty

Count me in. I would love to see them go bust,i wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy. Spending money they haven't got and their fans turn a blind eye to it, it's cheating basically. Stockport did the same thing.

That jerk we encountered at Leyland was a prime example, TS.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hillys thoughts. on 16:21 - Aug 26 with 2704 viewsTalkingSutty

Hillys thoughts. on 16:05 - Aug 26 by TVOS1907

That jerk we encountered at Leyland was a prime example, TS.

Have some respect for the 'Chur', please
Hillys thoughts. on 19:25 - Aug 26 with 2442 viewssince58

that kid from Leicester destroyed bury last night is he not worth us having a look at him .
Hillys thoughts. on 19:55 - Aug 26 with 2386 viewsmightydale

Hillys thoughts. on 14:09 - Aug 26 by midlandsdale

Jelly and ice cream when Bury go bust
Pass the parcel when Bury go burst
Pin the donkey when bury go burst
Musical chairs when bury go burst.

think am not a proper football fan either

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024