Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 17:10 - Oct 24 with 14664 viewscurleigh

I think i speak for most on here, Gomis has been truly shocking now since Watford, but Monk keeps on picking him hoping maybe his form will come good, he needs to give Eder a run of 3 or 4 games now to see what he has to offer, 5 & 10 minutes here and there is no gauge of how good you are. He needs to be told he is starting the next few games.
Gomis on 09:45 - Oct 25 with 1983 viewsperchrockjack

Biggest thing you can do I life is admit you could be wrong

To champion a footballer, manager, politician ,landlord or a window cleaner and never see any chance of your judgement being flawed, is not really that clever.

To see a poster name and jump in with a comment to fit is sadness personified.

We love the club -or should do - before any player ANY player or manager or chairman come to that. WE DONT RUN THE CLIUB/ We hope they that do have the judgement and that s it.

FECK ME, THIS GAIN.

First the reservoir, now Gomis

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis on 09:52 - Oct 25 with 1971 viewsSgorioFruit

Gomis on 09:13 - Oct 25 by dantheswansman

And that`s why i love this forum , People who have absolutely no clue what they are actually saying can just write down the stupidest of ideas.

Well done on the stupidest post of the day !

Clown

My methods are not favoured by many but by jove i get things done.

SgorioFruit out!!!!!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Gomis on 10:06 - Oct 25 with 1933 viewsjack247

Gomis on 09:52 - Oct 25 by SgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by many but by jove i get things done.

SgorioFruit out!!!!!!!

Not by playing a 5'9 midfielder as a lone target man and an injured winger you won't
Gomis on 10:21 - Oct 25 with 1902 viewsSgorioFruit

Gomis on 10:06 - Oct 25 by jack247

Not by playing a 5'9 midfielder as a lone target man and an injured winger you won't

Seeing is believing

Gomis on 12:22 - Oct 25 with 1816 viewsdobjack2

Gomis on 09:04 - Oct 25 by Joe_bradshaw

It was noticeable that in the second half we started to play balls into the inside right channel for Gomis to run on to off the shoulder of the defender. He got to every one and started to look dangerous with a shot wide and a lovely ball across to Ayew who should have scored.

Gomis is Gomis - he's not Bony. If we play to his strengths he's a decent player. If we ask him to be Bony he's hopeless.

Agree that gomis is not bony and to get the best out of him we need to play to his strengths. But what happens if the opposition decide that they don't want us to play that way and dictate the pattern of the game? Gomis' strengths are not having the ball played up to him, holding it up and bringing others in. Can eder do this? I don't think so but without game time I may be wrong. If he can't we do need an option B striker who can hold the ball up and bring others in. For some games he would start and we bring on a fresh gomis at the hour mark in others if plan A is not working we swop him for Gomis and go plan B.

The problem is such a striker would not be cheap and we would have to do some serious man management of him and Gomis.
Gomis on 13:10 - Oct 25 with 1778 viewsGriffting

some people know how to flog a dead horse on here ay.
Gomis needs a goal. People championing mitrovic yet Gomis has scored 2 more goals than him.. And he hasn't even scored in 5!!
Yeah stick Ayew up top, you know like when we stuck him in CAM because that went very well.
If he continues to create 4 chances per game while he's not scoring i'd say he's doing just fine.
My only concern is his offsides, although I did notice at Stoke the amount of runs he made, much like siggy which our midfield just doesn't pick out.
His success was a result of shelveys ability to pick out a pass, which he hasn't been producing a lot lately. Saw glimpses yesterday with the balls into the right channel which he was getting onto every time.
Gomis on 17:26 - Oct 25 with 1683 viewsJJJack

Gomis is a frustrating player to watch at times. But he's much better than many on here give him credit for and his record proves this. Ayew has been shite for 2 games but doesn;t get the abuse or anything like. Anybody watch Bony on Wednesday or today? He was abysmal. Particularly today- offered zero, was weak, fell over constantly, no pace at all , barely won a header, gave away unnecessary free-kicks. He looked like a poor man's Gomis. But people refuse to acknowledge this. Strange, really.
Gomis on 18:02 - Oct 25 with 1635 viewsmonmouth

Gomis on 17:26 - Oct 25 by JJJack

Gomis is a frustrating player to watch at times. But he's much better than many on here give him credit for and his record proves this. Ayew has been shite for 2 games but doesn;t get the abuse or anything like. Anybody watch Bony on Wednesday or today? He was abysmal. Particularly today- offered zero, was weak, fell over constantly, no pace at all , barely won a header, gave away unnecessary free-kicks. He looked like a poor man's Gomis. But people refuse to acknowledge this. Strange, really.

I was thinking that the mancs would love Gomis for their playing style. Bony was truly tripe today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1411 viewsSgorioFruit

Gomis on 17:21 - Oct 24 by SgorioFruit

DROP HIM

Ayew upfront and Routs instead of Gomis.

JOB DONE, 3 POINTS PLEASE ARSENAL

Once again

Should have listened

Should have listened!!!!

Gomis on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 1386 viewsdickythorpe

Sgorio fruit is having a breakdown, is having a breakdown.
Gomis on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 1368 viewsJackfath

Gomis on 19:27 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

Sgorio fruit is having a breakdown, is having a breakdown.

He's not having a laugh, that's for sure.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024