Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup tv games 11:20 - Oct 28 with 6042 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/oct/fa-cup-first-round-proper-tv-ties-

Unlucky bury.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA Cup tv games on 11:27 - Oct 28 with 5059 viewsTVOS1907

One of their mongs, Tommy, who disappeared off here after being outed on Monday, was convinced the TV people always showed a tie between two league clubs.

Some of them make it up as they go along.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup tv games on 11:40 - Oct 28 with 5021 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup tv games on 11:27 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

One of their mongs, Tommy, who disappeared off here after being outed on Monday, was convinced the TV people always showed a tie between two league clubs.

Not as bad as Bradley1 who thinks the TV Deal in the Championship is worth £18 million -
when they inevitably get promoted!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

FA Cup tv games on 12:37 - Oct 28 with 4861 viewsroccydaleian

FCUM No happy.
http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=6474
FA Cup tv games on 12:41 - Oct 28 with 4849 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup tv games on 12:37 - Oct 28 by roccydaleian

FCUM No happy.

What a load of crock! Weren't the Dale and Brighton games moved for TV? And surely they play night games in their league?

FA Cup tv games on 12:45 - Oct 28 with 4826 viewsSuddenLad

FCUM No happy.

Ha Ha.

They could always 'de-select' themselves and tell the media that they are not willing to be televised and tell the TV company to choose another game..

I bet they will take the 30 pieces of silver though. Principles ?.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA Cup tv games on 13:25 - Oct 28 with 4733 viewsDalenet

FA Cup tv games on 12:45 - Oct 28 by SuddenLad

Ha Ha.

They could always 'de-select' themselves and tell the media that they are not willing to be televised and tell the TV company to choose another game..

I bet they will take the 30 pieces of silver though. Principles ?.

I think it is good that they are making a stance. The FA will continue to do what they want unless clubs protest. At least they tried. The key question is whether they would have agreed to a Saturday switch without the TV. If the answer is Yes then good on them.

And their approach to ticket costs is also to be applauded.
FA Cup tv games on 13:33 - Oct 28 with 4705 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup tv games on 13:25 - Oct 28 by Dalenet

I think it is good that they are making a stance. The FA will continue to do what they want unless clubs protest. At least they tried. The key question is whether they would have agreed to a Saturday switch without the TV. If the answer is Yes then good on them.

And their approach to ticket costs is also to be applauded.

How are they making a stance when they have already been on tv and moved games in the past for the FA Cup ? They just look silly - its all for show. They could always let off loads of smoke bombs/flares on the night or invade the pitch.

FA Cup tv games on 13:46 - Oct 28 with 4665 viewsBarryStrange

FA Cup tv games on 11:27 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

To be fair TVOS that is hardly unique to us.

Some of the ridiculous angry nonsense spouted on here when your Sheff Weds tie wasn't televised was mesmerising.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup tv games on 14:12 - Oct 28 with 4598 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup tv games on 13:46 - Oct 28 by BarryStrange

Some of the ridiculous angry nonsense spouted on here when your Sheff Weds tie wasn't televised was mesmerising.

Was it?

We should be flattered you can remember something off here from almost two years ago.

FA Cup tv games on 14:15 - Oct 28 with 4577 viewszxcvbnm

FA Cup tv games on 11:40 - Oct 28 by dingdangblue

Not as bad as Bradley1 who thinks the TV Deal in the Championship is worth £18 million -
when they inevitably get promoted!

Only ten million out!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

FA Cup tv games on 16:24 - Oct 28 with 4346 viewsaleanddale

FA Cup tv games on 13:46 - Oct 28 by BarryStrange

Erm I think that's because they chose manchester red brand v Swansea!

Not because we thought we had a devine right.
FA Cup tv games on 16:37 - Oct 28 with 4326 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup tv games on 16:24 - Oct 28 by aleanddale

Erm I think that's because they chose manchester red brand v Swansea!

Not because we thought we had a devine right.

United v Swansea was in the previous round.

FA Cup tv games on 18:46 - Oct 28 with 4133 viewsLuke8686

FCUM No happy.

What a load of tw*ts. The revenue lost due to lack of supporters on a weeknight will be more than made up with the TV money, so not sure what the problem is. They will probably have a full house for the match anyway. And they've gotta pay an extra £1, what a shame.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2015 18:47]
FA Cup tv games on 20:44 - Oct 28 with 3972 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup tv games on 18:46 - Oct 28 by Luke8686

What a load of tw*ts. The revenue lost due to lack of supporters on a weeknight will be more than made up with the TV money, so not sure what the problem is. They will probably have a full house for the match anyway. And they've gotta pay an extra £1, what a shame.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2015 18:47]

I'm pretty sure loss of revenue is the last thing they are worried about - they are non profit making. The issue really is the pointless statement that they have released - how can they have objections to moving the game for TV when they have previously done the exact thing before. Its all just for show.

FA Cup tv games on 22:29 - Oct 28 with 3873 viewsDorislove

Looks like Barnsley dont want to be on telebox
FA Cup tv games on 22:36 - Oct 28 with 3859 viewsSuddenLad

FA Cup tv games on 22:29 - Oct 28 by Dorislove

They're so sh!t, they don't want the world to see it. What other conclusion can you draw ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA Cup tv games on 22:39 - Oct 28 with 3854 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup tv games on 22:29 - Oct 28 by Dorislove

Barnsley are still in the JPT so possibly want to avoid playing on Sunday & Tuesday, particularly if their JPT opponents (York) wouldn't budge from the Tuesday slot.

Whitey will know more.

FA Cup tv games on 22:44 - Oct 28 with 3840 viewsDorislove

FA Cup tv games on 22:39 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

Barnsley are still in the JPT so possibly want to avoid playing on Sunday & Tuesday, particularly if their JPT opponents (York) wouldn't budge from the Tuesday slot.

Whitey will know more.

Common sense doesnt make for good reading though ,boo hoo .It seems as though Alty feel as though they are being hard done to ,now where have i heard that before.
FA Cup tv games on 22:54 - Oct 28 with 3824 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup tv games on 22:44 - Oct 28 by Dorislove

Common sense doesnt make for good reading though ,boo hoo .It seems as though Alty feel as though they are being hard done to ,now where have i heard that before.

Ha.

They can swap Dale hate stories with Barnsley.

FA Cup tv games on 11:29 - Oct 29 with 3605 viewsJumeirahDale

TBF, Barnsley have done what FCUM haven't and essentially refused. Granted, the monetary compensation in Barnsley's case is a lot smaller, but if FCUM are claiming principles here, then (as someone else said further up), the statement they've posted is completely superfluous. They are claiming they "refused", when they didn't really. They refused in a half-arsed manner, and then folded under pressure at a "cost" of no more than 4,400 x £1, which will be more than offset by the TV money and a potential boosted gate. It's a load of sanctimonious crap.
FA Cup tv games on 11:31 - Oct 29 with 3601 viewsJumeirahDale

Or perhaps I should say, "mealy-mouthed bollocks"...
FA Cup tv games on 12:48 - Oct 29 with 3532 viewszxcvbnm

FA Cup tv games on 11:29 - Oct 29 by JumeirahDale

TBF, Barnsley have done what FCUM haven't and essentially refused. Granted, the monetary compensation in Barnsley's case is a lot smaller, but if FCUM are claiming principles here, then (as someone else said further up), the statement they've posted is completely superfluous. They are claiming they "refused", when they didn't really. They refused in a half-arsed manner, and then folded under pressure at a "cost" of no more than 4,400 x £1, which will be more than offset by the TV money and a potential boosted gate. It's a load of sanctimonious crap.

Fcum though couldn't refuse

Poll: Best loanee keeper

FA Cup tv games on 15:27 - Oct 29 with 3421 viewsfermin

FA Cup tv games on 11:29 - Oct 29 by JumeirahDale

Nice try, but you missed the fact that under FA Cup rules the FA can force clubs to play at a specific day and time. It is even mentioned in the Alty statement.
FA Cup tv games on 15:56 - Oct 29 with 3385 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup tv games on 11:31 - Oct 29 by JumeirahDale

Or perhaps I should say, "mealy-mouthed bollocks"...

I should've had that phrase patented 3 years ago.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA Cup tv games on 11:46 - Oct 30 with 3177 viewsitschalky

Having watched the first episode of Class of 92 last night I can't really see there being to much of a problem for Notts to progress into round 2,BUT its also got banana skin written all over it,the second episode is on next Thursday and then they play us on the next night,I've got a bad feeling about this one,the FA Cup loves giant killings and obviously there isn't any bigger club in the cup than Notts at this stage,fingers crossed then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024