Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill out 20:36 - Nov 24 with 4514 viewsbazingadale

Title says it all
Hill out on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 4489 viewsfitzochris

And the prize for most obvious WUM goes to...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hill out on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 4490 viewsTVOS1907

Good effort.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill out on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 4488 views_dezzy

BOOOOOOMMMMM

KHBA

Hill out on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 4481 viewsdingdangblue

Parasite. (not Hill)

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill out on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 4454 viewsRoChDaLe

yeah completely agree... he's lost the dressing room clearly and that is echoed by the performances on the pitch, will not be attending another match whilst he is in charge.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Hill out on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 4445 viewsroccydaleian

Please let this be the last post on this thread
Hill out on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 4385 viewsdingdangblue

standing Manager?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hill out on 20:55 - Nov 24 with 4258 viewsdean7321

You what.

Poll: best ever center back

Login to get fewer ads

Hill out on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 4236 viewsTTNYear

Tit says it all surely

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hill out on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 4196 views442Dale

I fully expect these threads not to be appearing much in the future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill out on 20:59 - Nov 24 with 4176 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hill out on 21:02 - Nov 24 with 4141 viewsSuddenLad

Bazingadale must be the most idiotic, brain dead, witless troll ever to put a message on here in the history of the messageboard.

An utter tvvat.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill out on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 4118 viewsnordenblue

And about in Gillingham?
Hill out on 21:07 - Nov 24 with 4044 viewsSaxonDale

Hill out on 06:52 - Nov 25 with 3713 viewsTalkingSutty

Hill out on 20:58 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

I fully expect these threads not to be appearing much in the future.

Deleting threads is not the way forward but it surprises me that something like this is allowed to stay. It's only to cause trouble and isn't relevant.

If results ever dictated that Hilly had lost the dressing room or the plot then it's natural for something like this to appear on a fans forum but that's not even a consideration at present. A relegation should still result in the manager being backed by the fans, he's allowed a bad season.
Hill out on 07:27 - Nov 25 with 3656 viewsdingdangblue

Hill out on 06:52 - Nov 25 by TalkingSutty

Deleting threads is not the way forward but it surprises me that something like this is allowed to stay. It's only to cause trouble and isn't relevant.

If results ever dictated that Hilly had lost the dressing room or the plot then it's natural for something like this to appear on a fans forum but that's not even a consideration at present. A relegation should still result in the manager being backed by the fans, he's allowed a bad season.

Especially when Hill mentioned in the press about some 'fans' want him to go. It does want deleting.

Hill out on 08:54 - Nov 25 with 3499 viewsBigKindo

Makes you wonder if Bazingadale is an out of work manager looking for another club and attempting to increase his opportunities.
Hill out on 08:56 - Nov 25 with 3492 views100notout

Hill out on 08:54 - Nov 25 by BigKindo

Makes you wonder if Bazingadale is an out of work manager looking for another club and attempting to increase his opportunities.

got to be a bury fan

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hill out on 08:58 - Nov 25 with 3485 viewsBigKindo

Hill out on 08:56 - Nov 25 by 100notout

got to be a bury fan

Then that narrows it down to 2500 potential 'names.'
Hill out on 09:20 - Nov 25 with 3432 viewsroccydaleian

Hill out on 06:52 - Nov 25 by TalkingSutty

That's why I said earlier on in this thread for people to stop biting at idiots like Bazinga. He probably pisses himself everytime he gets a response. The best thing to do is ignore the clown ( don't mean put him on ignore) and let him get on with it. If he gets no reactions he'll soon get bored..
Hill out on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 3064 viewsbazingadale

Hill out on 09:20 - Nov 25 by roccydaleian

That's why I said earlier on in this thread for people to stop biting at idiots like Bazinga. He probably pisses himself everytime he gets a response. The best thing to do is ignore the clown ( don't mean put him on ignore) and let him get on with it. If he gets no reactions he'll soon get bored..

Sorry it took so long to add to this thread I just had to go find a bigger net to fit you all in. Thanks for the fantastic endorsement roccy boy
Hill out on 12:17 - Nov 27 with 2626 viewssweetcorn

Hill out on 21:02 - Nov 24 by SuddenLad

Bazingadale must be the most idiotic, brain dead, witless troll ever to put a message on here in the history of the messageboard.

An utter tvvat.

He's the idiotic, brain dead, witless one, yet you feed him the bites he craves so much.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024