Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! 22:12 - Nov 24 with 7434 viewscon_dale

Alessandra 4 starts 4 subs 2 goals
Andrews 8 starts 12 subs 2 goals
Bunney 9 starts 6 subs 2 goals
The goals line looks the same but why O why his he not getting a chance?
If he ain't getting a chance I hope we allow him to leave in January and prove to hill what he's missing, I've been to 3 of the games he's started and he looks a threat and a nuisance to defenders!
We play passing football through the team so why do we need height up front?
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:19 - Nov 24 with 5217 viewsdingdangblue

He got a chance v Oldham and fell over.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:27 - Nov 24 with 5155 viewsBigDaveMyCock

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:19 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

Quite right. You wouldn't get that with 'effective' Calvin. As critisism goes, he leads a charmed life at Dale does our Calvin. Another game, another blank and absolutely no impact whatsoever.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:28]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:36 - Nov 24 with 5129 views442Dale

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:19 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

Bit unfair, every striker misses a chance. He got into that position and has contributed in every game he started.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 5053 viewsdingdangblue

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:36 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

Bit unfair, every striker misses a chance. He got into that position and has contributed in every game he started.

It was practically unmissable.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:53 - Nov 24 with 5045 views442Dale

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:52 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

Yet he missed it.

Like Chris O'Grady at Bury in 2010.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 4972 viewsRotherhamDale

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:52 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

So missing one chance means he shouldn't play... right then.

Possession with progression.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 23:28 - Nov 24 with 4902 viewsdingdangblue

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:53 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

Yet he missed it.

Like Chris O'Grady at Bury in 2010.

That bobbled ( and dirty Sodje clipped his standing foot )

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 06:17 - Nov 25 with 4721 viewssweetcorn

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 22:27 - Nov 24 by BigDaveMyCock

Quite right. You wouldn't get that with 'effective' Calvin. As critisism goes, he leads a charmed life at Dale does our Calvin. Another game, another blank and absolutely no impact whatsoever.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:28]

Hey!!! Calvin is a diamond now..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 07:16 - Nov 25 with 4632 viewsBigDaveMyCock

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 06:17 - Nov 25 by sweetcorn

Hey!!! Calvin is a diamond now..

He must be absolutely p155ing himself. 2 year deal and now getting picked above Vincenti - who on a bad run of form is still worth 10 Calvins. And the best one of all........comparisons with Chris O'Grady!!

Fooking brilliant.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 7:17]

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 11:05 - Nov 25 with 4397 viewsjonesy

Calvin played very well last night!! Won all the headers.
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 12:23 - Nov 25 with 4276 views1mark1

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 11:05 - Nov 25 by jonesy

Calvin played very well last night!! Won all the headers.

Did the ball from these won headers end up with a Dale player?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 12:34 - Nov 25 with 4250 viewsdingdangblue

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 12:23 - Nov 25 by 1mark1

Did the ball from these won headers end up with a Dale player?

Yes there's one on the Sky highlights , he heads it onto Hendo who plays,in Cannon and their keeper makes a great blocking save ( looked like our best chance of the night) - all came from Calvin's flick on.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 13:21 - Nov 25 with 4137 views1mark1

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 12:34 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

Yes there's one on the Sky highlights , he heads it onto Hendo who plays,in Cannon and their keeper makes a great blocking save ( looked like our best chance of the night) - all came from Calvin's flick on.

That's very good, but the question I was asking is how many of his headers that he wins end up going to a Dale player. Yes he wins the odd header that ends up creating a chance or even a goal, but more often than not from what I have observed, his distribution from his won headers is poor. Now if someone can prove, give evidence what I have said is wrong, as usual I will accept that I am wrong, and on here will apologise to him. It may well be the times I haven't seen him play, all the away games, and some home games, I have missed his better performances.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 14:01 - Nov 25 with 4042 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Is that it then. That's all we should expect.....winning headers. The standards we judge the other forwards by such as goals, pace, skill and creativenes don't apply to Calvin. He's excluded from that is he? That's a bit unfair on the others isn't it? Vincenti is good in the air but thank god he does, and we expect, a whole lot more.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 14:21 - Nov 25 with 4021 viewsChaffRAFC

Simply put, neither Andrew or Bunney offer us enough. Alessandra has not been given a chance and it's a crime that he hasn't. If he was being kept out of the side on merit then nobody would have an issue, but he clearly isn't.

As for missing a chance v Oldham, I can't say as I didn't see it but are we forgetting Bunney's miss against Fleetwood? He's six yards out, the keeper is stranded at the near post and all he has to do is hit the target and he blazes wide.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:21 - Nov 25 with 3933 viewssandylaner1

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 14:21 - Nov 25 by ChaffRAFC

Simply put, neither Andrew or Bunney offer us enough. Alessandra has not been given a chance and it's a crime that he hasn't. If he was being kept out of the side on merit then nobody would have an issue, but he clearly isn't.

As for missing a chance v Oldham, I can't say as I didn't see it but are we forgetting Bunney's miss against Fleetwood? He's six yards out, the keeper is stranded at the near post and all he has to do is hit the target and he blazes wide.

this ffs

Alessandra has to start on Saturday
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:43 - Nov 25 with 3906 viewsdingdangblue

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:21 - Nov 25 by sandylaner1

this ffs

Alessandra has to start on Saturday

James Hooper came on last night and sounded like he did alright - maybe he'll start?

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:55 - Nov 25 with 3880 viewsTalkingSutty

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:43 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

James Hooper came on last night and sounded like he did alright - maybe he'll start?

This is the problem though, getting our hopes up about a young kid from the reserves with no record of scoring goals. There's not a shred of evidence that he can play at League One level and start banging in the goals. I can't get excited about this kid starting on Saturday, sorry.

If he is deemed as being ready for first team action why didn't we start him in the Paint Pot games?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 16:21]
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 16:05 - Nov 25 with 3845 viewsfitzochris

The loan deadline is tomorrow.

I would be amazed if we didn't bring in at least one new player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 16:09 - Nov 25 with 3836 viewsdingdangblue

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 16:05 - Nov 25 by fitzochris

The loan deadline is tomorrow.

I would be amazed if we didn't bring in at least one new player.

Might depend on the fitness of Lund and Allen? If they are both close to being featured this Saturday I honestly cant see Hill making any moves.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 16:15 - Nov 25 with 3823 viewsfitzochris

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 16:09 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

Might depend on the fitness of Lund and Allen? If they are both close to being featured this Saturday I honestly cant see Hill making any moves.

I don't think that area of the pitch is the problem at the minute, especially if those two are nearing full fitness.

It's up front where we're struggling. We've signed that Big John chap, but he faded as quickly as he appeared. Bunney, Andrew and NML all bring something to the table, but not consistently enough. In all honesty, we're looking at Henderson more and more to provide the goals and, when he doesn't...

I would say I would be disappointed if Hill didn't use the loan market to get us to January.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 17:10 - Nov 25 with 3708 viewsrichfoad32

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 15:43 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

Hooper did OK when he came on, looked enthusiastic and full of running but that's the least you'd expect from him on his debut. Only Hilly knows if he's ready but to be honest I hope they ease him in gently because the moment he misses a chance or has a poor game he'll probably get torn to shreds on here anyway.

For the record, Calvin was anonymous in the first half last night but decent in the second. It's not always his fault nobody gets on the end of his flick ons, a lot were into dangerous areas but either nobody gambled or were just unable to get on the end of them. That said, if he has to play I think his best role would be as an impact sub. But in the absence of anyone better, he's far preferable to Bunney.
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 17:13 - Nov 25 with 3692 views1907

Alan Nixon is linking us with John O'Sullivan from Blackburn
No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 17:14 - Nov 25 with 3688 viewsfitzochris

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 17:13 - Nov 25 by 1907

Alan Nixon is linking us with John O'Sullivan from Blackburn

Whitey can give us an appraisal.

No Alessandra tonight and no goals again! on 17:19 - Nov 25 with 3668 viewsbazingadale

Clueless manager get him out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024