Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to play our best 11 today. 10:35 - Nov 28 with 10323 viewsJimmyRustler

Eastham HAS to start.
McDermott HAS to start.
Vincenti HAS to start.
Alessandra SHOULD be given a run out.

We've persevered with Bunney for long enough. It's time for something new. Today is almost a must win and the whole squad (including KH) needs a confidence boost. Anything other than a victory today is failure.
We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:10 - Nov 28 with 2003 views442Dale

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:01 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

Well you see, some people like to make comment on what others do or not do. He or she probably thinks that by not being at a game, a Dale fan is letting the side down, not being the perfect Dale fan like them.

[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:22]

Without wanting to get involved in any of the rest of the argument, it only shows people as logged in if they've been active (clicking a link to read/posting etc) in the last 10/15 minutes I think.

I often read on phone when out after being logged in on ipad at home and my username is not showing as active online.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:11]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:20 - Nov 28 with 1971 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:10 - Nov 28 by 442Dale

Without wanting to get involved in any of the rest of the argument, it only shows people as logged in if they've been active (clicking a link to read/posting etc) in the last 10/15 minutes I think.

I often read on phone when out after being logged in on ipad at home and my username is not showing as active online.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:11]

If that's the case I will apologise, for saying that. Thanks for the info. I have edited the post.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:24]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 1949 viewsTalkingSutty

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:07 - Nov 28 by JimmyRustler

I'd much rather him start and affect the game beyond doubt tbh. That first half was absolutely dire and crying out for a player like him.

It's honestly a disgrace that he can't last 90 minutes (unless he has some sort of debilitating condition of course). Don't we have a fitness/conditioning coach?

JR, i take your posts in the manner that I think they are intended, they make perfect sense when I do that.

I have to agree with you regarding your dismay that a professional footballer is incapable of performing for 90 minutes of football. What causes me even more dismay is that the manager of the Football team actually accepts it!!

Bill Shankley would have had a field day with this lot, they can't perform to their max for 90 mins and they are well rewarded for it, it's not a bad gig!!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:27]
We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:29 - Nov 28 with 1936 viewsstuartcryer

If you are a true Dale fan with a opinion why not bother to turn up pathetic

wardle blue

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 1887 viewsnordenblue

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:29 - Nov 28 by stuartcryer

If you are a true Dale fan with a opinion why not bother to turn up pathetic

Id say its pretty pathetic you having nothing else better in your life than stand in the freezing cold to watch a game of football,its all about opinions and priorities,or not perhaps if they dont conform with yours?
We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 1871 viewsTalkingSutty

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:45 - Nov 28 by nordenblue

Id say its pretty pathetic you having nothing else better in your life than stand in the freezing cold to watch a game of football,its all about opinions and priorities,or not perhaps if they dont conform with yours?

A lot of truth in that post.Travelling the country watching a lower league football club and shelling out a fortune to do so, it doesn't sound very appealing does it?
We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 1832 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:55 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

A lot of truth in that post.Travelling the country watching a lower league football club and shelling out a fortune to do so, it doesn't sound very appealing does it?

But for everyone who does it, I for salute them. In fact I salute anyone who turns out to support football at our level. But those of us that have done so or do so, do so because we are able to do so and we want to do so.

It doesn't make someone better or worse than someone else for turning up to football matches. There often comes a time when attending football is not the most important thing to do, but people still have as much right to express an opinion on matters relating to Dale, or indeed on all football matters.

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:22 - Nov 28 with 1787 viewsnordenblue

We need to play our best 11 today. on 21:55 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

There was a time when my life/work revolved around football and travelling all over the country, I'm afraid now the drag of spending some quality time with my young daughter wins every time not to mention the money im not spending makes it a win win at the minute
Login to get fewer ads

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:30 - Nov 28 with 1762 viewsTalkingSutty

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:09 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

But for everyone who does it, I for salute them. In fact I salute anyone who turns out to support football at our level. But those of us that have done so or do so, do so because we are able to do so and we want to do so.

It doesn't make someone better or worse than someone else for turning up to football matches. There often comes a time when attending football is not the most important thing to do, but people still have as much right to express an opinion on matters relating to Dale, or indeed on all football matters.

I know supporters who haven't been to a game in 30 years but they have also spent thirty or forty years of their lives going home and away to games prior to that.

It's not just about us lot, plenty before us have also served their time and I bet the Hilly era means we have probably supported the team through the golden years. These are the good days!!
We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:57 - Nov 28 with 1728 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:30 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

I know supporters who haven't been to a game in 30 years but they have also spent thirty or forty years of their lives going home and away to games prior to that.

It's not just about us lot, plenty before us have also served their time and I bet the Hilly era means we have probably supported the team through the golden years. These are the good days!!

Totally agree. Let's salute ALL the Dale fans from the past, present and the future. Without the fans, there would be no Dale.
Mind you in the days of us literally being the strongest team in the league, we still enjoyed being part of the "Barmy Rochdale Army".

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:12 - Nov 28 with 1671 viewsanimal8

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:57 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

Totally agree. Let's salute ALL the Dale fans from the past, present and the future. Without the fans, there would be no Dale.
Mind you in the days of us literally being the strongest team in the league, we still enjoyed being part of the "Barmy Rochdale Army".

That's it 1 mark 1 .we can all disagree about things ,but at the end of the day we all love Dale .
We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:18 - Nov 28 with 1647 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:12 - Nov 28 by animal8

That's it 1 mark 1 .we can all disagree about things ,but at the end of the day we all love Dale .

Too right Up The Dale. A Dale win can make a big difference to the mood I am in.

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:30 - Nov 28 with 1618 viewsDickydaler

We need to play our best 11 today. on 19:50 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

I couldn't give a toss whether you haven't got time for us. I for one won't be told by the likes of YOU whether to attend or not attend a game, as I can't always afford to go, and unlike some, I have a life outside football.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 20:39]

If you read my post, I said that I haven't got time for those who decide not to go to matches because of the way we play or which players are chosen to play, not because someone decides not to go because of other commitments or for financial reasons.
A very aggressive response I thought!
We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:40 - Nov 28 with 1599 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:30 - Nov 28 by Dickydaler

If you read my post, I said that I haven't got time for those who decide not to go to matches because of the way we play or which players are chosen to play, not because someone decides not to go because of other commitments or for financial reasons.
A very aggressive response I thought!

Fair enough I understand and I apologise for the tone of my response, please accept my apologies.

However, I can still see why some people even in the relatively good epoch of being a Dale fan can get fed up. We all have different levels of patience, or limits as to what we can cope with in watching football. I honestly don't think that any of us should question someone's reasons for not going to a match/es. By attending yourself, you are doing your bit (a lot really) it should'nt really matter what others do.

Anyway, like I said, please accept my apology for snapping at you, and also for my failure to really understand your post. UP THE DALE

We need to play our best 11 today. (n/t) on 23:42 - Nov 28 with 1594 viewsanimal8

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:45 - Nov 28 with 1580 viewsDickydaler

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:40 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

Fair enough I understand and I apologise for the tone of my response, please accept my apologies.

However, I can still see why some people even in the relatively good epoch of being a Dale fan can get fed up. We all have different levels of patience, or limits as to what we can cope with in watching football. I honestly don't think that any of us should question someone's reasons for not going to a match/es. By attending yourself, you are doing your bit (a lot really) it should'nt really matter what others do.

Anyway, like I said, please accept my apology for snapping at you, and also for my failure to really understand your post. UP THE DALE

Accepted.
Up The Dale.
We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:51 - Nov 28 with 1557 views1mark1

We need to play our best 11 today. on 23:45 - Nov 28 by Dickydaler

Accepted.
Up The Dale.

Cheers. UP THE DALE.

We need to play our best 11 today. on 00:04 - Nov 29 with 1522 viewsNigeriamark

We need to play our best 11 today. on 22:57 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

December gives us a chance to really get back on track and get the fans buzzing again. All 4 games against teams below us ( although Swindon look as if they have come to life) and a 2nd round FA cup derby. 7 points or more and a 3rd round cup tie and our season is up and running again
We need to play our best 11 today. on 00:34 - Nov 29 with 1493 viewssince58

We need to play our best 11 today. on 13:14 - Nov 28 by dingdangblue

Dont know about negative Hill - this message board has plenty of negative fans.

you were saying.
We need to play our best 11 today. on 00:40 - Nov 29 with 1483 viewssince58

We need to play our best 11 today. on 00:34 - Nov 29 by since58

you were saying.

wrong thread
We need to play our best 11 today. on 11:04 - Nov 29 with 1324 viewsisitme

We need to play our best 11 today. on 20:46 - Nov 28 by Dale23years

What the fcuk has it got to do with you anyway if on this board all the time.

It has nothing to do with me at all and in reality having prolific posters like your mate helps to keep a thriving message board. His posts on non football related topics often help to promote discussion.

What I took exception to was this comment:

'I couldn't give a toss whether you haven't got time for us. I for one won't be told by the likes of YOU whether to attend or not attend a game, as I can't always afford to go, and unlike some, I have a life outside football.'

A bit like your post to me, far too aggressive and as 1mark1 admitted later than night he misunderstood what who he was replying too was actually saying. I also found it slightly ironic that he was having a go at someone for not having a life outside football when he is on this message board all the time (which is his prerogative by the way). Perhaps it was just me that found it funny.

In response to your mate's later post I do not care whether he or others attend games. As TalkingSutty expressed supporting even a lower league team is expensive and people often have other priorities.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 11:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024