Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Banners 06:53 - Dec 1 with 10212 viewsmikehunt

Should the 'Trophy Virgins' banner make an appearance at Sunday's game (and I do hope our stewards allow them in) then, perhaps, we could make a 'Delusions Of Grandeur' one pointing in the rabble's direction.
By the way, is the big Dale banner still knocking about?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Banners on 15:03 - Dec 4 with 1151 viewsParkinsGimp

Especially an Orange overall
Match Banners on 11:52 - Dec 6 with 954 views442Dale

Match Banners on 14:09 - Dec 3 by TalkingSutty

Update. Today i was contacted by the Stadium Safety Officer who stated as a result of advice from the Security Services, security on matchday had been increased He acknowledged that there had been inconsistency in the way the searches had take place and also the ages of some the persons searched. He stated the problems would be addressed. It was a swift response, so credit to him for that.

In hindsight the Club should have informed supporters of the inconvenience via the website or the Supporters Trust, theres a number of avenues they could have used but they didnt. It might be worth giving yourself a extra 5 minutes on Sunday to help the stewards.

Bottom line, if their is a perceived threat, no matter how small searches need to be done on ALL four stands. God forbid the worst case scenario happened, the club wouldnt have a leg to stand on otherwise.

It's really quite unbelievable that after your correspondence which identified this issue that we're again seeing inconsistencies again today. One steward on the Sandy turnstiles is doing a full search and the other let us through without a glance.

What's happening in other stands?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Banners on 19:45 - Dec 6 with 876 viewsTVOS1907

Match Banners on 11:52 - Dec 6 by 442Dale

It's really quite unbelievable that after your correspondence which identified this issue that we're again seeing inconsistencies again today. One steward on the Sandy turnstiles is doing a full search and the other let us through without a glance.

No searches at TDS end from what I could see.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Banners on 19:46 - Dec 6 with 856 viewsscooby

I got searched in Pearl St, but they ignored my lad (19). Odd.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 19:58]
Match Banners on 20:47 - Dec 6 with 798 viewsTalkingSutty

Match Banners on 11:52 - Dec 6 by 442Dale

Willy Nilly, had-dock. I agree, it's all a bit cod.
Match Banners on 21:14 - Dec 6 with 766 viewsD_Alien

Match Banners on 20:47 - Dec 6 by TalkingSutty

Willy Nilly, had-dock. I agree, it's all a bit cod.

They're just totally ineff-fish-ent

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024