Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bury thread 17:21 - Jan 23 with 29038 viewsBuryyyy

[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 20:19]
The Bury thread on 20:11 - Jan 31 with 4628 viewsBuryyyy

The Bury thread on 20:05 - Jan 31 by TVOS1907

You mean like letting off smoke bombs and throwing flares, not to mention golf balls and batteries in the past.

Oh, and coins, something you would know a lot about, eh Stef?

[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 20:13]

And again, I am not called Stef. That I can assure you. But if you want to think that's me, then go ahead by all means.
The Bury thread on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 4616 viewsTVOS1907

The Bury thread on 20:11 - Jan 31 by Buryyyy

And again, I am not called Stef. That I can assure you. But if you want to think that's me, then go ahead by all means.

I was tipped off by that Sherlock bloke you mentioned earlier.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Bury thread on 20:53 - Jan 31 with 4472 viewsRooleyblue

The Bury thread on 20:14 - Jan 31 by TVOS1907

I was tipped off by that Sherlock bloke you mentioned earlier.

I don't post much but I couldn't resist!
This buryyyy guy is brilliant, can we keep him?
We could dress him up in a little jester outfit and give him a mic and he could do the half time entertainment.
Better still we could hire him out for parties!
Please be nice to him, we don't want to scare him off 😂😂😂😂
The Bury thread on 21:07 - Jan 31 with 4422 viewsjudd

I could of sworn the FA Cup draw said bury v Man Utd.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Bury thread on 21:09 - Jan 31 with 4414 views442Dale

The Bury thread on 21:07 - Jan 31 by judd

Aye, even made mention of the shrewd way they go about their business.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Bury thread on 21:21 - Jan 31 with 4367 viewsTVOS1907

The Bury thread on 21:07 - Jan 31 by judd

Day will claim on Talksport tomorrow that it is them.

And, spookily, Ryan Lowe has played for both clubs!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Bury thread on 00:51 - Feb 1 with 4137 viewskiwidale

The Bury thread on 20:53 - Jan 31 by Rooleyblue

We could dress him up in a little jester outfit and give him a mic and he could do the half time entertainment.

Buryyyyy is ace! the best mong since the last one... british comedy at its finest.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 0:52]

This is not the time for bickering.

The Bury thread on 07:34 - Feb 1 with 4064 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 20:53 - Jan 31 by Rooleyblue

Not sure on the rules employing 14 year olds with learning difficulties!
Login to get fewer ads

The Bury thread on 07:46 - Feb 1 with 4049 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 19:52 - Jan 31 by Buryyyy

The league table is irrelevant until game number 46 has been played, we are currently on game number 27, plenty of twists and turns to come.

Rochdale fans really getting giddy over being on equal points with Bury, bless em.

Erm... Why start a thread then #abovebury ?

who was getting giddy??

I think this Stef character has problems!!

stef you are either 14 years old and stupid or just stupid I am not sure what is worse.

You are an embarrassment though that's a given.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 10:40]
The Bury thread on 09:19 - Feb 1 with 3967 viewsdingdangblue

Out of all of the 'New Build' stadiums this has got to be my favourite. Stunning.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Bury thread on 10:11 - Feb 1 with 3925 viewsSandyman

I've noted that on this thread, at 20:13, January 30th, "Buryyyy" said of bury's chairman:

"the chairman is understating the attendance to save on tax (this has happened many times over the years at Gigg, Southend at home last season a prime example)."

Serious allegations of malpractice against her/his club. Readers may recall a similar accusation was made about Rochdale AFC by a Bradford City fans' website. This accusation was false, and a legal letter was despatched to the site manager, who had to retract his remarks.

So, one can assume that when Stewart Day finds out about this, a similar legal letter will be written to "Buryyyy" asking her/him to retract false allegations, unless the accusations are true, in which case HMRC need to be involved.

Wonder which it will be?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 11:19]
The Bury thread on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 3915 viewsaleanddale

love a crowd count over at giggle....

is Stephanie really pale dale....

"OOO WE HAVE MASSIVE CROWDS" ERM .... YEAH RIGHT!!

shade over 4000 for a game that could have seen them in the last 16 of the FA Cup.

#truth
The Bury thread on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 3891 viewsdingdangblue

The Bury thread on 10:11 - Feb 1 by Sandyman

I've noted that on this thread, at 20:13, January 30th, "Buryyyy" said of bury's chairman:

"the chairman is understating the attendance to save on tax (this has happened many times over the years at Gigg, Southend at home last season a prime example)."

Serious allegations of malpractice against her/his club. Readers may recall a similar accusation was made about Rochdale AFC by a Bradford City fans' website. This accusation was false, and a legal letter was despatched to the site manager, who had to retract his remarks.

So, one can assume that when Stewart Day finds out about this, a similar legal letter will be written to "Buryyyy" asking her/him to retract false allegations, unless the accusations are true, in which case HMRC need to be involved.

Wonder which it will be?

Is he understating attendances though? The times I've heard Mr Day on national radio he's definitely overstating attendances!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

The Bury thread on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 3828 viewsSandyman

The Bury thread on 10:25 - Feb 1 by dingdangblue

Is he understating attendances though? The times I've heard Mr Day on national radio he's definitely overstating attendances!

According to "Buryyyy" he is, which implies false accounting.
The Bury thread on 17:27 - Feb 1 with 3620 viewsWhiteyBFC

The Bury thread on 19:08 - Jan 31 by Buryyyy

We're having a fine season with top results, hence why you fully expect Barnsley to turn us over? A fine contradiction.

Our players tend to raise their games against inform teams. Wins away at Wigan, Sheffield United and Walsall prove this.

Anyway unless Flitcroft stops playing centre mids on the wings and at right back we will struggle to beat anyone

Are you blind? I said I expect us to turn you over because we're a bigger club. I was using your child-like logic.

I hope you raise your game, I hope you attack us, take the game to us. It's how we like it.
The Bury thread on 18:25 - Feb 1 with 3531 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 17:27 - Feb 1 by WhiteyBFC

Are you blind? I said I expect us to turn you over because we're a bigger club. I was using your child-like logic.

I hope you raise your game, I hope you attack us, take the game to us. It's how we like it.

Blind and stupid and no balls Whitey.

Takes some doing to be fair!!!
The Bury thread on 18:31 - Feb 1 with 3503 viewsfinberty

The Bury thread on 10:11 - Feb 1 by Sandyman

Wonder which it will be?

Or to the Rochdale message board, since that (unwillingly and unwittingly) hosted the message in question.

Imagine that - Bury seeking damages from Rochdale, due to the actions of a bury idiot.
The Bury thread on 12:33 - Feb 2 with 3255 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 18:31 - Feb 1 by finberty

Or to the Rochdale message board, since that (unwillingly and unwittingly) hosted the message in question.

Imagine that - Bury seeking damages from Rochdale, due to the actions of a bury idiot.

Surprised stef has not deleted all his posts.

And his account! Fingers crossed.

He deleted the Title thread ( soft lad ) and the OP just because Dale are above bury.

#weirdo
The Bury thread on 13:05 - Feb 2 with 3203 viewsSandyman

The Bury thread on 12:33 - Feb 2 by aleanddale

Surprised stef has not deleted all his posts.

And his account! Fingers crossed.

He deleted the Title thread ( soft lad ) and the OP just because Dale are above bury.

#weirdo

Some people keep screen shots of original posts , just in case...
The Bury thread on 16:33 - Feb 2 with 3068 viewsdalestats

The Bury thread on 13:05 - Feb 2 by Sandyman

Some people keep screen shots of original posts , just in case...

@hodgkinson_sh I don't think he ever was Shaun! A Multi Millionaire wouldn't have CCJs and winding up orders. They have the cash!

Feel a bit sorry for DF. Wanted to strengthen at start of window and I would guess finances dictated otherwise? Had to do we are ok speech!

@ArmandoD21 I wouldn't even think about promotion Armando! One step at a time for me

Keith Maddockof club call fame doesn't seem too happy with bury at the mo!

@Keithclubline @ulstershaker Hmrc won't go away chaps. Monthly PAYE/nic & VAT, That is to say, every month. Winding up orders took 6 months.

or@Keithclubline @ulstershaker ...in my day. So would assume, still quite a few months in arrears.

A few bury fans finally seem to be seeing through mr day.

Poll: Remain in the eu

The Bury thread on 16:40 - Feb 2 with 3028 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 16:33 - Feb 2 by dalestats

@hodgkinson_sh I don't think he ever was Shaun! A Multi Millionaire wouldn't have CCJs and winding up orders. They have the cash!

Feel a bit sorry for DF. Wanted to strengthen at start of window and I would guess finances dictated otherwise? Had to do we are ok speech!

@ArmandoD21 I wouldn't even think about promotion Armando! One step at a time for me

Keith Maddockof club call fame doesn't seem too happy with bury at the mo!

@Keithclubline @ulstershaker Hmrc won't go away chaps. Monthly PAYE/nic & VAT, That is to say, every month. Winding up orders took 6 months.

or@Keithclubline @ulstershaker ...in my day. So would assume, still quite a few months in arrears.

A few bury fans finally seem to be seeing through mr day.

he will be chucking some milky bars about in time for the next home game.

they do seem to still love him over at Giggle

#whitechocolateface
The Bury thread on 23:44 - Feb 7 with 2731 viewsWhiteyBFC

The Bury thread on 21:30 - Jan 30 by Buryyyy

Plight? What being mid table in L1?

And I'll save that "can't wait to beat you and make it 7 wins in a row" line for Sunday afternoon

Also I'd like you thank you for putting 6 past Dale last week!
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 21:34]

Did you save it?

Not seen you on here today....

7 in a row.
The Bury thread on 09:30 - Feb 8 with 2574 viewsdingdangblue

The Bury thread on 23:44 - Feb 7 by WhiteyBFC

Did you save it?

Not seen you on here today....

7 in a row.

3 cracking goals today!

#onaroll
#whocanstopthem
#whosleejohnson?

The Bury thread on 11:47 - Feb 8 with 2430 viewsWhiteyBFC

The Bury thread on 09:30 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

3 cracking goals today!

#onaroll
#whocanstopthem
#whosleejohnson?

The game went very much like the game with Dale, in the first half, little between the sides, albeit their brand of football's a bit more direct and their players are all monsters/fat/bulky.

Second half we tore through them at will, showboating, Ole football, should have racked up another three goals at least. They never tested our keeper, all game.

They look a relegation battler on that evidence.

Mayor was tidy, would shine in our side. Hussey's decent, and Cameron a unit. The rest were very poor including O'Sullivan who looks overweight and couldn't get any joy out of White and was subbed on 49 minutes.

Fcuk Lee Johnson. We're Barnsley FC. Bigger than him and bigger than his beloved Bristol.

Paul Heckingbottom's Red Army.
The Bury thread on 13:03 - Feb 8 with 2311 viewsParkinsGimp

All gone quiet over there?
This buryyy mong is brilliant, just on a level with their skooligans or those little proles who liked running from The Cosmos Cafe in the late 70's /80's .
So funny bury fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024