Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. 16:40 - Feb 2 with 55253 viewsroccydaleian

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-sheffield-united-no-longer

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-bury-fixture-no-longer-all
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:43 - Feb 2 with 49046 viewsSuddenLad

Common sense at last.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:47 - Feb 2 with 49033 viewslurker

The buckets current bad form and small away followings obviously came into the equation
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 18:51 - Feb 2 with 48838 viewspioneer

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 16:43 - Feb 2 by SuddenLad

Common sense at last.

Yes and the attendance has just increased by at least one for each game since as an out of towner I promised myself I was not going to be arsed with the advance ticket nonsense any more given the way the fans have been screwed around in the past.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 48812 views1mark1

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 18:51 - Feb 2 by pioneer

Yes and the attendance has just increased by at least one for each game since as an out of towner I promised myself I was not going to be arsed with the advance ticket nonsense any more given the way the fans have been screwed around in the past.

Definitely agree good move.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 08:24 - Feb 3 with 48557 viewsaleanddale

Great move especially for Bury there is zero chance of them filling our away end.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 08:38 - Feb 3 with 48540 viewsdingdangblue

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 08:24 - Feb 3 by aleanddale

Great move especially for Bury there is zero chance of them filling our away end.

I think its still all ticket for Sheffield Utd and bury fans - just not Dale?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 09:01 - Feb 3 with 48519 viewsaleanddale

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 08:38 - Feb 3 by dingdangblue

The two matches are not all ticket.

Full allocation sent to bury but still ok to pay on day.

Well that's how I read it DDB.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 09:03 - Feb 3 with 48515 viewsR17ALE

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 08:38 - Feb 3 by dingdangblue

Taking the articles at their literal word, they suggest it's all ticket for Blades supporters, but for the bury match, it's pay on the day for both sets of fans.

In other words Sheff Utd are expected to bring over 3000, whilst buckets are expected to bring around 2000.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 09:48 - Feb 3 with 48462 viewsdingdangblue

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 09:01 - Feb 3 by aleanddale

The two matches are not all ticket.

Full allocation sent to bury but still ok to pay on day.

Well that's how I read it DDB.

Yes just read it again. I suppose if you take it literally - EVERY game tickets are on sale beforehand - and its upto individuals if they want to purchase them - I imagine most Sheffield Utd fans will get tickets beforehand - and most bury fans will now pay on the day.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 10:26 - Feb 3 with 48409 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 09:03 - Feb 3 by R17ALE

Taking the articles at their literal word, they suggest it's all ticket for Blades supporters, but for the bury match, it's pay on the day for both sets of fans.

In other words Sheff Utd are expected to bring over 3000, whilst buckets are expected to bring around 2000.

Are you the same poster who claimed we would bring less than 1,500 for the FA Cup match? Well that didn't work out so well did it. We bloody outnumbered you in your own back yard!

No idea why we are expected to bring less on a 3pm Saturday league game, than a FA cup second round, TV, all ticket, 12 o'clock kick off game...

Win a few games between now and March 12th (?) and we will be looking at 3,000, carry on as we are it will be about 2,400. Still more than you've ever brought to Gigg Lane, you didn't even sell out when you were top of L2...

Anyway, you guys try your hardest not to get outnumbered this time around!
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 11:02 - Feb 3 with 48365 viewsaleanddale

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 10:26 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Are you the same poster who claimed we would bring less than 1,500 for the FA Cup match? Well that didn't work out so well did it. We bloody outnumbered you in your own back yard!

No idea why we are expected to bring less on a 3pm Saturday league game, than a FA cup second round, TV, all ticket, 12 o'clock kick off game...

Win a few games between now and March 12th (?) and we will be looking at 3,000, carry on as we are it will be about 2,400. Still more than you've ever brought to Gigg Lane, you didn't even sell out when you were top of L2...

Soft lad Steff has his abacus out again!!

Roll up roll up... More the merrier....

No chance you will get close to filling the away end.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 48351 viewsTVOS1907

Not that it matters, but mongs like you, Stef, need to get your facts right.

You didn't outnumber us at the cup tie. Check the match report on your official website and do some sums.

In April 2008, we brought around 2900 (I can check the figures when I get home tonight if you want the exact figure). The kick off was delayed because fans were still queuing round the block.

But, as I keep asking and as you keep ignoring, WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES WHEN WE'RE TALKING A FEW HUNDRED AT BEST?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 11:22 - Feb 3 with 48344 viewsrobbowood

We can only dream of being as great a club as Bury FC are - with all your great history and FA Cup wins

Also lets not forget your massive home and away support this season - we know we can never hope to match such numbers

For a club of Bury's size and your wonderful support, through think and thin, plus the wonderful job Mr Day and your manager are doing surely you will be bringing more than a "trivial" 3000 to Spotland regardless of where you are in the league?
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 12:31 - Feb 3 with 48260 viewsdingdangblue

Have you sold all your tickets for the Arsenal game yet?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:17 - Feb 3 with 48196 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 11:18 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Not that it matters, but mongs like you, Stef, need to get your facts right.

You didn't outnumber us at the cup tie. Check the match report on your official website and do some sums.

In April 2008, we brought around 2900 (I can check the figures when I get home tonight if you want the exact figure). The kick off was delayed because fans were still queuing round the block.

But, as I keep asking and as you keep ignoring, WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH CROWD FIGURES WHEN WE'RE TALKING A FEW HUNDRED AT BEST?

We did outnumber you. Our club stated we had sold 2,200 prior to kick off, a couple of hundred then paid on the gate. That's 2,400 minimum and the crowd was only 4,800 overall.

Your club lied saying we only sold 2,144 to cover up the fact you got outnumbered in your own derby match. We sold 2,200 pre kick off + POTD yet ended up with less... Hmm...

http://imgur.com/5tKYT3t

Remind me how much that stand holds?

Also you never brought anywhere near 2,900 as the allocation for league games is 2,000... You were in the Cemetry end that year.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 13:20]
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:23 - Feb 3 with 48184 viewsfitzochris

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:17 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

We did outnumber you. Our club stated we had sold 2,200 prior to kick off, a couple of hundred then paid on the gate. That's 2,400 minimum and the crowd was only 4,800 overall.

Your club lied saying we only sold 2,144 to cover up the fact you got outnumbered in your own derby match. We sold 2,200 pre kick off + POTD yet ended up with less... Hmm...

Also you never brought anywhere near 2,900 as the allocation for league games is 2,000... You were in the Cemetry end that year.

Looking forward to the Day...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:27 - Feb 3 with 48170 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:23 - Feb 3 by fitzochris

Looking forward to the Day...

Aye, most Bury fans look forward to the day Keith Hill leaves.. We will all have a great laugh as we watch Rochdale plummet down the leagues. Without Keith Hill Rochdale are nothing.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:42 - Feb 3 with 48151 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:17 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Yeah, Cemetery End and the Main Stand. I know because I was in there!

I'll get the official figure, as provided by Gordon Sorfleet, from my programme collection when I get home tonight.

And second paragraph: http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/danny-rose-it-felt-like-a-home-game-2841421

Please stop being a mong; you're just embarrassing yourself.

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:46 - Feb 3 with 48134 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:42 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Yeah, Cemetery End and the Main Stand. I know because I was in there!

I'll get the official figure, as provided by Gordon Sorfleet, from my programme collection when I get home tonight.

And second paragraph: http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/danny-rose-it-felt-like-a-home-game-2841421

Please stop being a mong; you're just embarrassing yourself.

"Speaking to Shakers PlayerHD, Danny Rose said: “The fans were brilliant today, it felt like a home game. Nearly 2,500 of them came and they were class, absolutely brilliant.”

Cheers for that article mate, helps to prove you wrong :)
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:50 - Feb 3 with 48117 viewsjudd

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:46 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

"Speaking to Shakers PlayerHD, Danny Rose said: “The fans were brilliant today, it felt like a home game. Nearly 2,500 of them came and they were class, absolutely brilliant.”

Cheers for that article mate, helps to prove you wrong :)

SWEET FOOKIN JESUS - DO YOU DO bury's ACCOUNTS, YOU DELUDED FOOKIN MONG?

TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOOKIN FOUR IS NOT 2,500.

NEARLY 2,500 IS NOT 2,500.

2,144 IS NEARER 2,000 THAN IT IS TO 2,500, FOOKWIT.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:53 - Feb 3 with 48107 viewsBuryyyy

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:50 - Feb 3 by judd

Not my words friend. A direct quite from the article.

2,144 is the fabricated figure Rochdale have to cover up the fact we outnumbered you, which we did. 2,200 sold before kick off like I said before.
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:02 - Feb 3 with 48078 views1mark1

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:50 - Feb 3 by judd

Who's the bigger idiot, The idiot for first trying to make out that 2144 is nearly 2500, or Stefanie for repeating it? Creative accounting in the true Buryday style of incompetence.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 48059 viewsdeezel

"a direct quite"...made me arf tbh

Sounds like a phrase that "he who can't be talked about" would have made

Danny Rose is a yorkshireman so maths won't be a strong point
Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:10 - Feb 3 with 48054 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:27 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Aye, most Bury fans look forward to the day Keith Hill leaves.. We will all have a great laugh as we watch Rochdale plummet down the leagues. Without Keith Hill Rochdale are nothing.

Oh!

I thought bury fans weren't bothered about us. Must just be those who keep posting on here.

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 14:11 - Feb 3 with 48045 viewsdingdangblue

Sheff Utd and bUry now not all ticket. on 13:53 - Feb 3 by Buryyyy

Not my words friend. A direct quite from the article.

2,144 is the fabricated figure Rochdale have to cover up the fact we outnumbered you, which we did. 2,200 sold before kick off like I said before.

Who told you they sold 2200? Last official figure given by bury was 1900 sold - if you can find something official posted after that feel free to put the link on here - good luck with that one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024