Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter garbage. 17:35 - Feb 6 with 2955 viewsrochdale1987

Don't normally post after games, but that was by far one of the worst displays I've seen. Our central defensive pairing is an absolute tragedy and I'm struggling to understand how Eastham doesn't get a game. Lillis also very poor with decision making. The inconsistency is so frustrating, never know which dale side will turn up!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 17:36]
Utter garbage. on 04:36 - Feb 7 with 2573 viewsBazzanne

Be careful 1987, there are a lot on here who can't stand anyone criticising the team or management. You may be told to not attend Spotland anymore. This is from experience.
Utter garbage. on 09:02 - Feb 7 with 2463 views442Dale

Utter garbage. on 04:36 - Feb 7 by Bazzanne

Be careful 1987, there are a lot on here who can't stand anyone criticising the team or management. You may be told to not attend Spotland anymore. This is from experience.

A lot? Have a look through the posts, there is a lot of constructive criticism.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Utter garbage. on 10:23 - Feb 7 with 2316 viewsBazzanne

Ok a few. but still too many.
Utter garbage. on 11:10 - Feb 7 with 2219 viewsTVOS1907

Utter garbage. on 10:23 - Feb 7 by Bazzanne

How many is too many?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Utter garbage. on 12:29 - Feb 7 with 2074 viewsnordenblue

Utter garbage. on 10:23 - Feb 7 by Bazzanne

To be fair I've been very critical most of this season on here of both Hilly, the squad,tactics etc and never been told any of that,I've been answered by genuinely good reasoned arguments in the main.
Utter garbage. on 12:32 - Feb 7 with 2062 viewsD_Alien

Utter garbage. on 12:29 - Feb 7 by nordenblue

To be fair I've been very critical most of this season on here of both Hilly, the squad,tactics etc and never been told any of that,I've been answered by genuinely good reasoned arguments in the main.

True, but I bet you've been dying for someone to tell you not to attend Spotland anymore!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Utter garbage. on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 1985 viewsnordenblue

Utter garbage. on 12:32 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

True, but I bet you've been dying for someone to tell you not to attend Spotland anymore!

The idea would have been much better during the Barrow era
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 13:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024