Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool climb down 21:10 - Feb 10 with 2273 viewspioneer

"This plan shall be in effect for both the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons. For the next two seasons, LFC will not earn a single additional pound from increasing general admission ticket prices."

Great to see fan power and good for the scousers for standing up and being counted. However I smell a rat in the quite precise language about 'general admission ticket prices'. I expect the new stand will be divided into 'general admission' areas and 'club seats' or something like that with the club seats being ........77 quid maybe.
Liverpool climb down on 23:10 - Feb 10 with 2168 viewsmikehunt

What bothers me about all this is what are lower league clubs supposed to do? Reports say that Premier league clubs could let fans in free and they would still make a profit with next season's new financial deal.
One of our only hopes of getting stray punters in was lower prices. If fan power works and Premier league clubs end up bowing to fan pressure and holding or even reducing prices, what on earth are we supposed to do?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Liverpool climb down on 23:13 - Feb 10 with 2163 viewsD_Alien

Liverpool climb down on 23:10 - Feb 10 by mikehunt

What bothers me about all this is what are lower league clubs supposed to do? Reports say that Premier league clubs could let fans in free and they would still make a profit with next season's new financial deal.
One of our only hopes of getting stray punters in was lower prices. If fan power works and Premier league clubs end up bowing to fan pressure and holding or even reducing prices, what on earth are we supposed to do?

Aye, it's all very well for Liverpool fans to walk out in the 77th minute, but we'd be walking out in the 20th minute if we'd protested at this year's increase!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Liverpool climb down on 23:21 - Feb 10 with 2146 viewsmikehunt

Well there is a "20's Plenty" campaign.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Liverpool climb down on 23:32 - Feb 10 with 2129 viewsD_Alien

Liverpool climb down on 23:21 - Feb 10 by mikehunt

Well there is a "20's Plenty" campaign.

And rightly so.

If Liverpool wanted to play silly buggers they'd increase the prices to £95!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Liverpool climb down on 19:29 - Feb 11 with 1945 viewsrochdaleriddler

im not that concerned with premier league ticket details. at the end of the day, they cannot sell more tickets than their capacity allows, we can still pick up the crumbs, as well as build our support. Its the armchair fans we need to be targetting, and the lapsed daleys who havent been in a while.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024