Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Photo 20:33 - Feb 13 with 2729 viewsNinco

Before the turnstiles were opened today, I noticed that all the stewards that were doing the bag searches outside the home turnstiles were given a mugshot on police headed paper, presumably so that they could stop this person from entering and have him arrested etc. Never seen them do that before. I know that there are people who are serving bans and that they have people trained to spot them on CCTV but I've never known them ask all the stewards to look out for them. Anyone know anything about it?
Photo on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2693 viewsSuddenLad

And do you think there is any possibility that the 'mugshot' might just be that of Jack Stewart who is vulnerable and missing from home from Ings Lane. He is 69 years old and has been missing sincle last Monday.

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/101011/police-iss

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Photo on 20:40 - Feb 13 with 2677 viewsNinco

Photo on 20:39 - Feb 13 by SuddenLad

And do you think there is any possibility that the 'mugshot' might just be that of Jack Stewart who is vulnerable and missing from home from Ings Lane. He is 69 years old and has been missing sincle last Monday.

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/101011/police-iss

I only got a quick glance, but it looked more like a young lad.
Photo on 20:44 - Feb 13 with 2647 viewschuckleberry

Photo on 20:40 - Feb 13 by Ninco

I only got a quick glance, but it looked more like a young lad.

It was regarding Jack Stewart.
Photo on 23:00 - Feb 13 with 2440 viewsRAFC_JS

Yeah it was regarding Jack Stewart, he is my uncle and they were put up by the club cos my nan (who works at the club) asked if they would put them up. Our family are really worried and any help or information any has would be much appreciated.
Photo on 23:23 - Feb 13 with 2379 viewsdalenumber2

Photo on 23:00 - Feb 13 by RAFC_JS

Yeah it was regarding Jack Stewart, he is my uncle and they were put up by the club cos my nan (who works at the club) asked if they would put them up. Our family are really worried and any help or information any has would be much appreciated.

Really hope you can find him soon.
Photo on 23:34 - Feb 13 with 2357 viewslove_the_dale

Photo on 23:23 - Feb 13 by dalenumber2

Really hope you can find him soon.

Me too. Unfortunately the stewards at the main stand did not have or were not showing the photo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024