Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TONIGHTS TEAM 18:35 - Feb 16 with 14384 viewsupthedale89

Few surprises In store for us
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:03 - Feb 16 with 2436 viewsBlueMessiah

TONIGHTS TEAM on 21:57 - Feb 16 by 1mark1

Poor result, and anyone who is satisfied with it, possibly is satisfied with anything.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 22:11]

Keeps us all nicely grounded though doesn't it? Managing expectations, punching above our weight etc. Yawntastic!

Poll: Do I Know You?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:06 - Feb 16 with 2419 viewsDaley_Lama

First half was 50/50, second halfwe bosssed but didnt score.

Owts better than nowt

Poll: DF in or out

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:06 - Feb 16 with 2417 views1mark1

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:03 - Feb 16 by BlueMessiah

Keeps us all nicely grounded though doesn't it? Managing expectations, punching above our weight etc. Yawntastic!

Very true.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 22:10]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:13 - Feb 16 with 2333 viewsTalkingSutty

TONIGHTS TEAM on 21:44 - Feb 16 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

Brace yourselves for the "how have we not beaten Crewe at home?" overreaction.

What are your views of the game? I thought it was a bag of shite and the dwindling home support tells a story. A mish mash of players who don't know if they will be playing from one week to the next and many being played out of position.

A squad very low on quality and players who are obviously not fit enough to complete a full game of football. A defence that is a bit of an embarrassment and a manager who has dumbed the expectation of the supporters down to such a degree that many no longer bother turning up for games.

Probably the most boring season I have witnessed since Buckley was in charge. The Clubs going backwards and the fans are kept in the dark and treated like idiots, obviously plenty are now throwing the towel in. Without expectation what's the point?
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 2304 views1907

The standard of football we've become accustomed to this season is frightening. Never have I know us be this bad under Hill in all his years as manager. This is no overreaction, we are a very poor side and most definitely in a relegation battle.
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:15 - Feb 16 with 2301 viewsdingdangblue

After tonight's uninspiring performance (after 7 mins) god knows who'll be there next Tuesday other than season ticket holders. Arsenal v Barca on telly too.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:15 - Feb 16 with 2291 views1mark1

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:06 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

First half was 50/50, second halfwe bosssed but didnt score.

Owts better than nowt

In what could be a relegation fight, a point is useful, however could be seen by many, including by me, as 2 points dropped when looking at the overall situation.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:24 - Feb 16 with 2198 viewsdeeplishblue

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:13 - Feb 16 by TalkingSutty

What are your views of the game? I thought it was a bag of shite and the dwindling home support tells a story. A mish mash of players who don't know if they will be playing from one week to the next and many being played out of position.

A squad very low on quality and players who are obviously not fit enough to complete a full game of football. A defence that is a bit of an embarrassment and a manager who has dumbed the expectation of the supporters down to such a degree that many no longer bother turning up for games.

Probably the most boring season I have witnessed since Buckley was in charge. The Clubs going backwards and the fans are kept in the dark and treated like idiots, obviously plenty are now throwing the towel in. Without expectation what's the point?

Many were saying earlier in the season that this was the best squad we have ever had?
Got to say I preferred the no fear approach of the first team that he built to the dour performances of this one.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:30 - Feb 16 with 2126 viewsRosun

Code 5 Papa.
Is that a cryptic message not to play Mc'Nulty at left back?
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:32 - Feb 16 with 2090 viewsSuddenLad

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:30 - Feb 16 by Rosun

Code 5 Papa.
Is that a cryptic message not to play Mc'Nulty at left back?

Depends whether 'Yellow Leader' is available.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:35 - Feb 16 with 2043 views1907

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:13 - Feb 16 by TalkingSutty

Brilliant post. Couldn't agree more. This season has been atrocious with literally nothing to shout about all year. We have next to no saleable assets for the first time in years, the ground purchase is the longest joke of a saga in the history of the club, the phrase "clean sheet" really is a forgotten art and it finally appears that Hill's endless supply of rabbits out of the hat, has in fact, ran out!
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:35 - Feb 16 with 2043 viewsTalkingSutty

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:24 - Feb 16 by deeplishblue

Many were saying earlier in the season that this was the best squad we have ever had?
Got to say I preferred the no fear approach of the first team that he built to the dour performances of this one.

There's a good team in there somewhere but I don't think Hilly knows what it is. His persistence with certain players borders on blind faith or stubbornness. Many players have fitness/ injury issues and some are not league one standard. The footballs very predictable and each game you just have a feeling a daft goal will be conceded at any minute.

Keith Hill of old would have shipped a lot of them out ages ago and brought others in,he seems happy just to bat the season out and it's reflected in the team performance and lacklustre atmosphere that seems to surround the Club at the moment. Everything's flat and in the meantime fans are turning their back on the Club.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 23:10]
TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:39 - Feb 16 with 2004 viewsTVOS1907

TONIGHTS TEAM on 19:19 - Feb 16 by upthedale89

The team goes in the press box 90 minutes before a game.

No, it doesn't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:07 - Feb 16 with 1893 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Any one feeling Dis-Connected tonight?

Utter shite.
TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:10 - Feb 16 with 1873 viewsTVOS1907

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:07 - Feb 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Utter shite.

What did you think of our goals?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:31 - Feb 16 with 1779 viewsDaley_Lama

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:07 - Feb 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Utter shite.

Not me.

Tonight was the first time i've seen players almost feeling awkward applauding the fans at the end.

The Sandy tried to rally the team tonight but the TDS was quietish.

Personally i still really really like the squad of players we have.

Poll: DF in or out

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:50 - Feb 16 with 1717 viewsYorkshire_Dale

TONIGHTS TEAM on 22:35 - Feb 16 by 1907

Brilliant post. Couldn't agree more. This season has been atrocious with literally nothing to shout about all year. We have next to no saleable assets for the first time in years, the ground purchase is the longest joke of a saga in the history of the club, the phrase "clean sheet" really is a forgotten art and it finally appears that Hill's endless supply of rabbits out of the hat, has in fact, ran out!

Don't worry 1907.......Hilly mentions he is pleased with the 2nd half "clean sheet" in his post match interview (on You Tube right now,I kid you not!!) so the phrase is not indeed forgotten.

Has he been at the cooking sherry.
TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:57 - Feb 16 with 1682 viewsdingdangblue

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:50 - Feb 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Don't worry 1907.......Hilly mentions he is pleased with the 2nd half "clean sheet" in his post match interview (on You Tube right now,I kid you not!!) so the phrase is not indeed forgotten.

Lucky for us Crewe seemed happy with a point - I dont think the 2nd half clean sheet had much to do with our defending.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:58 - Feb 16 with 1668 viewsTalkingSutty

TONIGHTS TEAM on 23:50 - Feb 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

It was strange how Crewe scored the equaliser and then all of a sudden their attacking intent seemed to stop. In the second half they hardly ventured into our penalty area. Maybe both teams view the draw as a good point.
TONIGHTS TEAM on 09:38 - Feb 17 with 1475 viewshappyevaafter

Some of the senior players need to take a long hard look in the mirror this morning. Some of the jibes I heard from some of our midfielders mainly aimed at our # 39 for not back tracking and providing cover for the left back position bordered on bullying. Especially when the players delivering the criticism were the ones whose individual mistakes and positional naivety put our defence under pressure.
Defending starts from the front and Henderson & Bunney both put a shift in.
Our midfield? No chance. Supporters can see through the bluster. Putting a hard challenge in every now and then is no substitute for hard graft against a workmanlike Crewe team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024