Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 23:30 - Feb 23 with 7597 viewsD_Dale

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/101

Hendo a bit lucky to have got only a yellow card. And if Ameobi had gone down, instead of stumbling on to shoot, it would probably have been a penalty.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2016 23:36]
Highlights on 23:35 - Feb 23 with 6259 viewsSuddenLad

Phew !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Highlights on 23:40 - Feb 23 with 6223 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo was a yellow for me. I do think he was just trying to hook the ball - just their player just got rid as Hendo committed to swinging his leg.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Highlights on 23:42 - Feb 23 with 6207 viewsScunnydale

Petulant from Hendo, but what possibly saved him is Fleetwood's keeper arriving on the scene two seconds after the ref. What the hell?! Never like to see stuff like that.
Highlights on 23:44 - Feb 23 with 6194 viewsD_Alien

Opponents must be lining up to get him into a situation where he'll get himself sent off, and he's stupidly obliging them.

Strong word required from the management team. Or maybe he's just not taking heed.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Highlights on 23:44 - Feb 23 with 6194 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo lucky not to walk for that, it's not the first time we've seen it. Plenty of referees would have produced a red card. For somebody who tweets a lot of sage advice regarding achieving your goals and working as a team, you would think he would reflect on how his petulant behaviour could hamper the rest of the team when it comes to football..... Just saying.

He plays on the edge, a bit like Robert Grant but he needs to think about it. Defenders love to be fouled, it takes the pressure off them and often gets them out of the *hit.
Highlights on 23:46 - Feb 23 with 6171 views442Dale

Some in the main stand were having a go at the ref when he booked Henderson.

A word for Josh Lillis: another crucial save on the highlights on the back of a decent display at Bradford. He's responded well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Highlights on 23:59 - Feb 23 with 6116 viewsD_Dale

Highlights on 23:42 - Feb 23 by Scunnydale

Petulant from Hendo, but what possibly saved him is Fleetwood's keeper arriving on the scene two seconds after the ref. What the hell?! Never like to see stuff like that.

The Fleetwood players made a big issue of it, crowding round the ref, with the keeper running fifty yards to put his oar in (and get booked). The player who went down (was it Ryan, or Jordan who was subbed because of injury soon after?) also made the most of the foul.
Highlights on 09:31 - Feb 24 with 5822 viewsScunnydale

Highlights on 23:59 - Feb 23 by D_Dale

The Fleetwood players made a big issue of it, crowding round the ref, with the keeper running fifty yards to put his oar in (and get booked). The player who went down (was it Ryan, or Jordan who was subbed because of injury soon after?) also made the most of the foul.

Fair play to the ref for booking the keeper.
Login to get fewer ads

Highlights on 09:51 - Feb 24 with 5760 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights on 23:44 - Feb 23 by TalkingSutty

Hendo lucky not to walk for that, it's not the first time we've seen it. Plenty of referees would have produced a red card. For somebody who tweets a lot of sage advice regarding achieving your goals and working as a team, you would think he would reflect on how his petulant behaviour could hamper the rest of the team when it comes to football..... Just saying.

He plays on the edge, a bit like Robert Grant but he needs to think about it. Defenders love to be fouled, it takes the pressure off them and often gets them out of the *hit.

It wasn't petulant (in my opinion) - it was just a foul. Petulant would have been kicking the player from behind - I really thought in this instance Hendo tries to sweep his leg around the player - like I said earlier - the player was just a little quick and had released the ball. It didn't help it happening infront of the away fans.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Highlights on 10:14 - Feb 24 with 5718 viewsTalkingSutty

Highlights on 09:51 - Feb 24 by dingdangblue

It wasn't petulant (in my opinion) - it was just a foul. Petulant would have been kicking the player from behind - I really thought in this instance Hendo tries to sweep his leg around the player - like I said earlier - the player was just a little quick and had released the ball. It didn't help it happening infront of the away fans.

Difference of opinion obviously. Ridiculous challenge and one fuelled by anger, quick way to get a red card.
Highlights on 10:48 - Feb 24 with 5658 viewslurker

Thought the ref did quite well all in all. There were some hefty challenges from both sides throughout the game that elicited a wince or two and with a more trigger happy ref could have had a couple of red cards, but all in all I would not say any challenge in the game deserved a straight red and obviously include Hendo's in that.

Holty made me chuckle. He took 5 minutes or so to understand just what the referee deemed a foul challenge and what he was going to let go and then proceeded to draw a few fouls out based on the criteria. Classic!
Highlights on 10:59 - Feb 24 with 5624 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights on 10:14 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

Difference of opinion obviously. Ridiculous challenge and one fuelled by anger, quick way to get a red card.

Anger at what?

Highlights on 11:51 - Feb 24 with 5517 viewsBigKindo

Highlights on 10:14 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

Don't forget that prior to the incident they had had a couple of goes at Hendo, one of which resulted in the physio having to attend to him on the pitch and it appeared he needed some treatment to his lip whilst on the touchline. Lund also appeared to have a rush of blood to the head, prior to his substitution, seeking retribution for another 'incident.'
Highlights on 12:45 - Feb 24 with 5432 viewslurker

Highlights on 11:51 - Feb 24 by BigKindo

Don't forget that prior to the incident they had had a couple of goes at Hendo, one of which resulted in the physio having to attend to him on the pitch and it appeared he needed some treatment to his lip whilst on the touchline. Lund also appeared to have a rush of blood to the head, prior to his substitution, seeking retribution for another 'incident.'

It was Lund that decked Hendo...... dirty git!
Highlights on 12:53 - Feb 24 with 5392 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights on 12:45 - Feb 24 by lurker

It was Lund that decked Hendo...... dirty git!

That was a red for me.

Highlights on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 5227 viewsTalkingSutty

Highlights on 10:59 - Feb 24 by dingdangblue

Anger at what?

Anger at being wound up by the opposition and it appeared he got 'caught'a few times. Hendos got a niggly side to his game,you must have seen that?
Highlights on 19:10 - Feb 24 with 5082 viewssandylaner1

the back 5 all did well and eastham was a deserved MOM

first half hour allen was dictating play and looked back to his best but faded as the game went on

one of rose's better performances in midfield alongside lund who worked tirelessly and put in a shift. everything has already been said about RNL

if camps had played last night i'm certain we would of seen a better performance from henderson - his creativity and bravery on the ball is something we will need on saturday and to get hendo back to his best
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 19:11]
Highlights on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 5045 viewsroccydaleian

Highlights on 19:10 - Feb 24 by sandylaner1

the back 5 all did well and eastham was a deserved MOM

first half hour allen was dictating play and looked back to his best but faded as the game went on

one of rose's better performances in midfield alongside lund who worked tirelessly and put in a shift. everything has already been said about RNL

if camps had played last night i'm certain we would of seen a better performance from henderson - his creativity and bravery on the ball is something we will need on saturday and to get hendo back to his best
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 19:11]

Strange how we all see different (if you're there ) Thought Rose was poor last night and gave the ball away a lot, and his set piece balls never seemed to beat the first man. APOLOGIES for DISAGREEING with you....
Highlights on 19:39 - Feb 24 with 5017 viewsnordenblue

Highlights on 19:26 - Feb 24 by roccydaleian

Strange how we all see different (if you're there ) Thought Rose was poor last night and gave the ball away a lot, and his set piece balls never seemed to beat the first man. APOLOGIES for DISAGREEING with you....

I'd agree with all of that and not sure the need to try and knock a 90 yard pass every time for Rose.

The amount of times he hits the first man is mind blowing even more so considering he does have a decent left peg
Highlights on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 4982 viewssandylaner1

Highlights on 19:26 - Feb 24 by roccydaleian

he gives the ball away every game though

i've just rated rose 6/10 for last night
Highlights on 20:04 - Feb 24 with 4978 viewsTalkingSutty

Highlights on 19:39 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

I'd agree with all of that and not sure the need to try and knock a 90 yard pass every time for Rose.

The amount of times he hits the first man is mind blowing even more so considering he does have a decent left peg

He kicked the game off at Bradford and just launched the ball straight into the crowd with the first pass of the game, no player within 15 yards of it. It was bizzare. Then later in the game he curled a beautiful free kick into the penalty area, a delivery of pure quality which desrved a goal.

Those two instances sum Rose up for me, there's plenty of evidence to suggest he's playing crap,then the next minute he does something really good. One thing he doesn't do though is hide, he always shows for the ball and i admire him for that.

I happen to think Rose as proved to be a pretty good signing over the years, he can infuriate you but he's always been a good player to have in the squad.
Highlights on 21:48 - Feb 24 with 4828 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights on 16:57 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

Anger at being wound up by the opposition and it appeared he got 'caught'a few times. Hendos got a niggly side to his game,you must have seen that?

Yes I've seen it - but I do believe last night wasn't an occasion where he 'lost it' - of course yourself and others think he did - and was lucky not to get a red. It would be boring if we all agreed.

Highlights on 21:59 - Feb 24 with 4809 viewsTalkingSutty

Highlights on 21:48 - Feb 24 by dingdangblue

Yes I've seen it - but I do believe last night wasn't an occasion where he 'lost it' - of course yourself and others think he did - and was lucky not to get a red. It would be boring if we all agreed.

Very true.
Highlights on 22:28 - Feb 24 with 4746 viewszxcvbnm

Set pieces were definitely a problem last night, one decent free kick a season isn’t a great return.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Highlights on 23:08 - Feb 24 with 4690 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights on 22:28 - Feb 24 by zxcvbnm

Set pieces were definitely a problem last night, one decent free kick a season isn’t a great return.

I still cant believe when Rose is taking a corner or free kick no one stands at the front post area - where it usually ends up as the defender clears. Yes he occasionally puts it 'on the money' but the majority of the time he doesn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024