Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLASSIC MANCHESTER NIGHT - TICKETS ON SALE TODAY 09:20 - Apr 2 with 1079 viewsDale_Bar

Ratcliffe Bars open at 12 noon today. Classic Manchester Night 2 weeks tonight, tickets will be available in The Dale bar with Laura (including after the match)
https://www.facebook.com/events/434597373400216/
Dont forget ALL BAR PROFITS go direct to OUR CLUB so supporting these events and match days is beneficial to Rochdale AFC!!
We'll also be showing Dale's fantasic 4-1 victory against Southend on Good Friday. See you down here.. Up the Dale!!
CLASSIC MANCHESTER NIGHT - TICKETS ON SALE TODAY on 10:21 - Apr 2 with 1056 viewsTalkingSutty

Any chance of putting the live Burnley game on one of the televisions also ( Sky). The majority of us have seen the Southend match, a choice would be nice if possible. Thanks
CLASSIC MANCHESTER NIGHT - TICKETS ON SALE TODAY on 12:18 - Apr 2 with 1001 viewsHopwoodblue

I know I've said it before but there's a decent game on afterwards between Liverpool and Spurs which I would be watching in the Dale bar after the game with my friends. Unfortunatley last orders is 6 o'clock so we have to go else where to watch it. Saturday is our football day as it probably is with a lot of other people . If the Dale bar where to stay open until after the tea time Kick off we would be in there after every home game giving Dale our money instead of somewhere else. We are a football club after all. Let's get the teatime game on advertise the fact and if you get between 30 and 50 in spending money for a couple of hours it must be profitable to the club especially if there pie and pies on sale Fleetwood advertise it through out the game that it's something like £3 for a pie and a pint in Jims bar after the game. Surely it's not beyond U.S. To keep a bar open til 8pm on match days !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024