Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French Euro 2016 Song 15:58 - May 3 with 4326 viewsroccydaleian

Some of our froggy friends not happy
http://metaltalk.net/news2016sg/2016142.php
French Euro 2016 Song on 21:53 - May 4 with 1207 viewssweetcorn

Col anyway for you to confirm we're not the same person and this xenophobe is talk turd (as usual)

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

French Euro 2016 Song on 21:53 - May 4 with 1204 viewsroccydaleian

French Euro 2016 Song on 21:49 - May 4 by bazingadale

Well I can assure you that's definitely not me

I can assure you it is.
French Euro 2016 Song on 21:55 - May 4 with 1197 viewsroccydaleian

French Euro 2016 Song on 21:53 - May 4 by sweetcorn

Col anyway for you to confirm we're not the same person and this xenophobe is talk turd (as usual)

Touchy #sussed
French Euro 2016 Song on 22:15 - May 4 with 1158 viewsbazingadale

French Euro 2016 Song on 21:55 - May 4 by roccydaleian

Touchy #sussed

Prove it then, because you won't be able to. Just go back to your posts abusing other cultures
French Euro 2016 Song on 22:25 - May 4 with 1150 viewsroccydaleian

French Euro 2016 Song on 22:15 - May 4 by bazingadale

Prove it then, because you won't be able to. Just go back to your posts abusing other cultures

Ok. It's a shame your middle name doesn't begin with a K. KKK Oh the irony.
[Post edited 4 May 2016 22:30]
French Euro 2016 Song on 23:36 - May 4 with 1086 viewssweetcorn

French Euro 2016 Song on 22:25 - May 4 by roccydaleian

Ok. It's a shame your middle name doesn't begin with a K. KKK Oh the irony.
[Post edited 4 May 2016 22:30]

In reality i have no reason to make another account as pretty much post anything anyway..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

French Euro 2016 Song on 00:30 - May 5 with 1057 viewsYadHoDale

Not surprised Jean Crapaud has put up Johnny Yank as substitute in the Eurokrakeokefest. After all, Johnny Hallyday has been #1 there for decades without winning, so a bit of fresh blood is the key.

However I fail to see the point of the frothing. ONE decent band has ever won (ABBA.). Bucks Fizz get brownie points for being not totally shiite. Otherwise, its as interesting as Crewe v Port Vale..
French Euro 2016 Song on 07:36 - May 5 with 1006 viewsFrog

That's so bad it will pl probably win, original is a cracker and was first dance at my wedding.
Login to get fewer ads

French Euro 2016 Song on 08:52 - May 5 with 969 viewsroccydaleian

French Euro 2016 Song on 07:36 - May 5 by Frog

That's so bad it will pl probably win, original is a cracker and was first dance at my wedding.

Think people might be getting mixed up here. That crap version of IWMFLY is the official French song for the Euro 16 football tournament and nowt to do with Eurovision ... It was a obv a good wedding then Frog
French Euro 2016 Song on 11:25 - May 5 with 906 viewsD_Alien

French Euro 2016 Song on 08:52 - May 5 by roccydaleian

Think people might be getting mixed up here. That crap version of IWMFLY is the official French song for the Euro 16 football tournament and nowt to do with Eurovision ... It was a obv a good wedding then Frog

Careful Roccy, you can't use the word Frog, due to cultural sensitivities. In fact, Frog should change his username or stand accused of cultural appropriation. As a result of bazingdale's plea for greater understanding of other cultures and their right to a safe space, I'm considering whether or not I should change my username from D_Alien to D_ in case our forum is being monitored by beings from other worlds. Then again, I'd hate to be offensive to the alphabet by discriminatory selection based on arbitrary criteria such as the football team I support.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

French Euro 2016 Song on 11:44 - May 5 with 882 viewslurker

French Euro 2016 Song on 11:25 - May 5 by D_Alien

Careful Roccy, you can't use the word Frog, due to cultural sensitivities. In fact, Frog should change his username or stand accused of cultural appropriation. As a result of bazingdale's plea for greater understanding of other cultures and their right to a safe space, I'm considering whether or not I should change my username from D_Alien to D_ in case our forum is being monitored by beings from other worlds. Then again, I'd hate to be offensive to the alphabet by discriminatory selection based on arbitrary criteria such as the football team I support.

Spoken like a true Clique member
French Euro 2016 Song on 12:38 - May 5 with 851 viewsD_Alien

French Euro 2016 Song on 11:44 - May 5 by lurker

Spoken like a true Clique member

Not sure I qualify for that august body. It's like being part of the EU elite, and I'm the UK forever doomed to losing the Eurovision Song Contest due to an aloof arrogance

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

French Euro 2016 Song on 12:58 - May 5 with 817 viewsroccydaleian

French Euro 2016 Song on 11:25 - May 5 by D_Alien

Well said D_
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024