Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewaql 23:33 - May 18 with 14687 viewsirisaln

What is the last date that I can claim my seat that I had last season when I book my season ticket?
Season ticket renewaql on 08:59 - May 19 with 8088 viewsSuddenLad

June 4th

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket renewaql on 09:30 - May 19 with 8043 viewsirisaln

Many thanks.
Season ticket renewaql on 15:47 - May 19 with 7872 viewslyberoc

Is that the last day of the "special promotion period " too? I,m still not renewing my ticket, I wonder how many others are doing likewise
Season ticket renewaql on 16:38 - May 19 with 7815 viewsDomDale

Season ticket renewaql on 15:47 - May 19 by lyberoc

Is that the last day of the "special promotion period " too? I,m still not renewing my ticket, I wonder how many others are doing likewise

I'm not, after several years of having one. I've realised I usually miss 5+ home games a season due to being abroad. In the past I've just lent my ST out but that's no benefit to me. Price of the ST not attractive enough vs pay on the day so I'll probably just pick and choose the games I want now. I notice the club don't allow payment on credit card or in instalments, whereas according to my colleagues who are supporters of other local clubs they all do.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Season ticket renewaql on 21:01 - May 19 with 7636 viewshxdale

Not renewing either.. Like last post will pick and choose the games.
Season ticket renewaql on 21:39 - May 19 with 7590 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket renewaql on 16:38 - May 19 by DomDale

I'm not, after several years of having one. I've realised I usually miss 5+ home games a season due to being abroad. In the past I've just lent my ST out but that's no benefit to me. Price of the ST not attractive enough vs pay on the day so I'll probably just pick and choose the games I want now. I notice the club don't allow payment on credit card or in instalments, whereas according to my colleagues who are supporters of other local clubs they all do.

Has it changed this year? I paid on credit card last year.
Season ticket renewaql on 21:43 - May 19 with 7574 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket renewaql on 21:39 - May 19 by onedalefan

Has it changed this year? I paid on credit card last year.

The application form states clearly that Credit Cards are not accepted as payment. You sure that you didn't pay by Debit Card ?

RAFC have never allowed credit card payment.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket renewaql on 21:37 - May 21 with 7345 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket renewaql on 21:43 - May 19 by SuddenLad

The application form states clearly that Credit Cards are not accepted as payment. You sure that you didn't pay by Debit Card ?

RAFC have never allowed credit card payment.

Just checked old credit card statement. Paid to renew last year on 22nd May.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewaql on 21:45 - May 21 with 7320 viewsroccydaleian

Season ticket renewaql on 21:37 - May 21 by onedalefan

Just checked old credit card statement. Paid to renew last year on 22nd May.

May I ask, did you go to the office or via a phone call?
Season ticket renewaql on 21:49 - May 21 with 7303 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket renewaql on 21:45 - May 21 by roccydaleian

May I ask, did you go to the office or via a phone call?

Paid online to select my usual seat.
Season ticket renewaql on 21:58 - May 21 with 7284 views49thseason

My mate renewed at the club shop yesterday and bought vouchers on his credit card and then used the vouchers to buy his season ticket all done in a couple of minutes so you can use a credit card in a roundabout way
Season ticket renewaql on 21:59 - May 21 with 7282 viewsroccydaleian

Season ticket renewaql on 21:49 - May 21 by onedalefan

Ok, cheers. I think i know how you managed to pay on a CC rather than a Debit card.
Season ticket renewaql on 22:13 - May 21 with 7253 viewsLuke8686

Season ticket renewaql on 21:49 - May 21 by onedalefan

The online site isn't working for me... what did you use for it? Chrome?
Season ticket renewaql on 11:11 - May 22 with 7065 viewsboromat

Season ticket renewaql on 22:13 - May 21 by Luke8686

The online site isn't working for me... what did you use for it? Chrome?

Website worked fine for me. Used chrome on my tablet if that helps?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket renewaql on 08:05 - May 26 with 6842 viewsdalenumber2

Just renewed mine and it has gone up from £308 to £345 ! I knew there would be a bit of an increase but didn't think it was going to be so much!
Season ticket renewaql on 08:12 - May 26 with 6831 viewsKenBoon

I paid by CC last season using the Online Ticketing.
Season ticket renewaql on 09:17 - May 26 with 6767 viewsdawlishdale

Have the club out-thought the fans with the price rise on season tickets?

Yes; they came in for some stick for the way in which they misled people, but it looks like many of the fans who were so vocal at the time have backed down and renewed. I'm still on the side of not renewing mainly because I feel the club was too economical with the truth regarding the no price rise line. I hate being treated in this way...it may be modern business speak, but it stinks. If this is the way we are moving forward, then I don't want to be a part of it.

I'm moving jobs again soon, hopefully nearer home, but my mate tells me that the voucher for a meal in the lounge for £20 has also gone from his ticket?

Another price rise done stealthily? Certainly haven't seen it brought up or announced by the club. Surely, it will just lead to less people in the lounge enjoying the facilities and spending money in the bar.
Season ticket renewaql on 09:48 - May 26 with 6727 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket renewaql on 09:17 - May 26 by dawlishdale

Yes; they came in for some stick for the way in which they misled people, but it looks like many of the fans who were so vocal at the time have backed down and renewed. I'm still on the side of not renewing mainly because I feel the club was too economical with the truth regarding the no price rise line. I hate being treated in this way...it may be modern business speak, but it stinks. If this is the way we are moving forward, then I don't want to be a part of it.

I'm moving jobs again soon, hopefully nearer home, but my mate tells me that the voucher for a meal in the lounge for £20 has also gone from his ticket?

Another price rise done stealthily? Certainly haven't seen it brought up or announced by the club. Surely, it will just lead to less people in the lounge enjoying the facilities and spending money in the bar.

I think your opening remark says it all.

No business tries to "out-think" it's customers; I'd say we were simply disregarded.

Since it's still a saving for those who'll attend every game, many - perhaps a majority - will renew, and nothing wrong with that. No point in cutting your nose off to spite your face - Rochdalians are too canny for that.

It's all been said though. Will be interesting to see how many turn up on a bollock-freezing Tuesday night in January against someone like AFC Wimbledon (if they go up).

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket renewaql on 09:53 - May 26 with 6717 viewsTalkingSutty

Just out of interest...what makes you think many of the fans who were vocal at the time have backed down and renewed? I can name at least six supporters off the top of my head who haven't renewed. I'm assuming you have some inside information regarding ticket sales.

Personally, I'm looking forward to visiting old haunts like the Sandy Lane,or sitting in the main stand and utilising the catering facilities and bar on a cold winters day,or deciding on the TDS. Being a nomad for the season really appeals and i will still watch the same amount of games as i usually do (I normally miss about three games due to holidays).

If there is a big take up on the free kids tickets ( I assume the schools are all now being targeted by the Club prior to the summer holidays) then the loss from those who have decided not to renew will be cushioned. Targeting full paying customers with an attractive pricing policy would have been my preferred method but that's not the route the hierarchy have chosen to go down.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out, but whatever the outcome the strategy isn't set in stone and another pricing plan can be implemented for the following season. Maybe coming up with different plans over the next few seasons is the way forward, you are casting your net right across the support base ( age ranges) by doing that.

A three year plan to increase the home support by 50% ( Average home support of 3,700?), is that being too optimistic?
[Post edited 26 May 2016 10:04]
Season ticket renewaql on 10:08 - May 26 with 6684 viewsTVOS1907

"but it looks like many of the fans who were so vocal at the time have backed down and renewed"

How do you know this information?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket renewaql on 10:34 - May 26 with 6644 viewslurker

Season ticket renewaql on 10:08 - May 26 by TVOS1907

"but it looks like many of the fans who were so vocal at the time have backed down and renewed"

How do you know this information?

I, for one, have not...... and will not
Season ticket renewaql on 10:55 - May 26 with 6609 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket renewaql on 10:34 - May 26 by lurker

I, for one, have not...... and will not

I've renewed but I didn't say I wasn't renewing so I haven't backed down. I didn't read earlier discussions on here about the price increase - so was quite surprised that my ticket cot me £345 yesterday and it was £308 last season. Can't understand why the club has said there in no increase in price when there obviously is.
Season ticket renewaql on 11:11 - May 26 with 6580 viewspioneer

The number newing is only part of the picture. As has been said on here it may still make financial sense for some to renew, but as also has been said on here, some will pay for the extra cost by reducing their spending on other areas of club activities
Season ticket renewaql on 11:16 - May 26 with 6562 viewsLS27Rdale

I must admit, that as the 4th June gets nearer, im thinking about renewing, even though as i said i wasnt.
Going off the price increase, and the amount of games i missed last season, it probably wouldnt be worth it.

ill bet that lots of fans whether they post or here or not are 50/50. And waiting till the last minute to see what happens.
The ST are convienent coz ur not having to find another £20 the last tuesday of the month.

Would be interesting to see how many ST have been sold compare to this time last year?
Season ticket renewaql on 11:22 - May 26 with 6551 viewsdingdangblue

Season ticket renewaql on 11:16 - May 26 by LS27Rdale

I must admit, that as the 4th June gets nearer, im thinking about renewing, even though as i said i wasnt.
Going off the price increase, and the amount of games i missed last season, it probably wouldnt be worth it.

ill bet that lots of fans whether they post or here or not are 50/50. And waiting till the last minute to see what happens.
The ST are convienent coz ur not having to find another £20 the last tuesday of the month.

Would be interesting to see how many ST have been sold compare to this time last year?

I've not decided yet - I missed 3-4 home games last season and Tuesday nights are an occasional pain. Then I've also got family/friends who miss the odd game so I could possibly use their ticket 2-3 times a season - I'll probably end up better off! Will get the 2 kids tickets though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024