Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duane Holmes 10:59 - May 25 with 9775 viewsupthedale89

Heard a little whisper that Keith is intrested in signing this chap.

Also Matt gilks is on the radar !!!
Duane Holmes on 15:26 - May 25 with 3940 viewsceme_ender

Duane Holmes on 15:02 - May 25 by dalestats

Can’t argue there Pope is a proven goalscorer at this level. Rose sold for financial reasons or to free up funds - seems a strange one

Rose has fell out of favour with flitcroft but if you look at his scoring record it is pretty good.i am Disapointed to see him leave and think he will do well at Mansfield. We need to strengthen in defence as we have some good young forwards coming from youth team who will play more next year. . I think most bury fans are concerned with reported losses and are not sure exactly what day is up to but if he was to pull out now and call in his debts we would be really up shit creek.
Duane Holmes on 15:28 - May 25 with 3926 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Duane Holmes on 14:55 - May 25 by ceme_ender

We've sold Danny Rose to Mansfield today, who is a decent player.
Who do you mean by expensive dross?
Tom Pope hasn't been a great signing although he hasn't really played much. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave but he's hardly dross and i think wages aside you wouldn't mind him up front for the Dale.

Rose's goal in t'Cup was the highlight of your season.......and Whitey said he was special well before Flitcroft did,,,,,,,big loss to your shower.

"Expensive dross"....start with Hope?
Duane Holmes on 15:29 - May 25 with 3926 viewsroccydaleian

Duane Holmes on 15:26 - May 25 by ceme_ender

Rose has fell out of favour with flitcroft but if you look at his scoring record it is pretty good.i am Disapointed to see him leave and think he will do well at Mansfield. We need to strengthen in defence as we have some good young forwards coming from youth team who will play more next year. . I think most bury fans are concerned with reported losses and are not sure exactly what day is up to but if he was to pull out now and call in his debts we would be really up shit creek.

Up to summat... http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14515635.Bury_chairman_planning_move_from_Gigg_
Duane Holmes on 15:37 - May 25 with 3888 viewsD_Alien

Duane Holmes on 15:29 - May 25 by roccydaleian

Up to summat... http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14515635.Bury_chairman_planning_move_from_Gigg_

"... the way the financial fair play is designed, the club's with big attendances will be top of the table"

#financial genius

#football genius

#verycleverman

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Duane Holmes on 15:38 - May 25 with 3873 viewsShun

Duane Holmes on 14:55 - May 25 by ceme_ender

We've sold Danny Rose to Mansfield today, who is a decent player.
Who do you mean by expensive dross?
Tom Pope hasn't been a great signing although he hasn't really played much. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave but he's hardly dross and i think wages aside you wouldn't mind him up front for the Dale.

I'm surprised at Rose. He's seemed like an excellent player every time I've seen him.
Duane Holmes on 15:53 - May 25 with 3831 viewsRosun

Duane Holmes on 15:37 - May 25 by D_Alien

"... the way the financial fair play is designed, the club's with big attendances will be top of the table"

#financial genius

#football genius

#verycleverman

Like Burton?
Duane Holmes on 15:58 - May 25 with 3803 viewsD_Alien

Duane Holmes on 15:53 - May 25 by Rosun

Like Burton?

And erm... Chesterfield...

#impressivefunctionsuite

#stillfinishedwellbelowus

[Post edited 25 May 2016 16:00]

Duane Holmes on 18:32 - May 25 with 3494 viewsColDale

I think they are quite right to look for a new stadium. Despite where they finished, their income must soar above ours. And given Day's job and contacts, he must be able to get it built cheaper than we would do.

My only thought would be why have they waited until now given its seen so obvious from day one.
Login to get fewer ads

Duane Holmes on 18:36 - May 25 with 3477 viewsaleanddale

Maybe Day watched that bolton blokes you tube clip?

Erm .. Well... It's a shit hole!!!!
Duane Holmes on 18:56 - May 25 with 3404 viewsD_Alien

Duane Holmes on 18:32 - May 25 by ColDale

I think they are quite right to look for a new stadium. Despite where they finished, their income must soar above ours. And given Day's job and contacts, he must be able to get it built cheaper than we would do.

My only thought would be why have they waited until now given its seen so obvious from day one.

Hope the car parking spaces are transferable.

Wonder if anyone's asked him?

Duane Holmes on 18:57 - May 25 with 3401 viewsdingdangblue

Duane Holmes on 18:32 - May 25 by ColDale

Shrewsbury's new stadium cost 10 million back in 2008. Scunthorpe's new stadium is supposed to be costing 18 million.

#whatcashflowproblems?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Duane Holmes on 21:23 - May 25 with 3116 viewsWhiteyBFC

We had Duane on trial a month or so ago. He played one game, scored an amazing solo goal in a 21's match where he run from his own half and did three players. We wanted to extend the trial period but his agent said they had other trials lined up. One was at Sheff Utd. Last I've heard of him, until this thread.

Similar to RNL really in that he made his debut very young, and hasn't really kicked on for whatever reason.
Duane Holmes on 21:42 - May 25 with 3060 viewsrochedale

That page on the Bury Times now taken down... Very odd.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Duane Holmes on 21:48 - May 25 with 3047 viewsrochedale

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Duane Holmes on 22:23 - May 25 with 2968 viewsroccydaleian

Duane Holmes on 21:42 - May 25 by rochedale

DDB, has posted on the Tomorrow can't come quick enough thread, the online story shouldn't have been posted, before the BT print version.
Duane Holmes on 10:31 - May 26 with 2664 viewsdingdangblue

Duane Holmes on 21:42 - May 25 by rochedale

The article is back now.
I'm still very sceptical about all these plans for our friends down the road. The Proact stadium mentioned cost £13 million to build? Where is funding coming from with cashflow so tight , bills not being paid ontime and players under contract being off loaded?
Can they build on Gigg lane and sell the site? What about the £2 million raised from the car park scheme - they wont be able to build without paying that back with interest! At the same time having to play elsewhere for 12 months or more and keep being competitive in Lge 1 ? Ontop of 2.9 million losses ( more like 4-5 million now) ? And will the crowds increase loads if they move? Questons, questions.
It all looks wonderful written down, normally though, in my experience, if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit - it is bullshit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Duane Holmes on 14:20 - May 26 with 2477 viewsdingdangblue

Different story here a while back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2527717/Gary-Neville-We-act-st

Duane Holmes on 17:13 - Jun 6 with 2102 viewssandy_dale

Charlton look set to sign him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024