Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thrilling friendly annouced 14:15 - May 26 with 2947 views_dezzy

dale-to-face-wigan-athletic-in-a-pre-season-friendly-3126757

KHBA

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:21 - May 26 with 2927 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo will be looking forward to that one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:42 - May 26 with 2877 viewsD_Alien

Are pre-season friendlies meant to be thrilling?

The only one I can remember being so was our 4-3 v Everton in 1969

The only other one I've been to since is our 0-6 against Man City when the Willbutts was opened. With the Euros coming up, it'll be good not to watch any football afterwards until we kick off in L1 again, but everyone to their own.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:49 - May 26 with 2851 views_dezzy

It would be nice to get a premiership team here, Blackburn or Wigan are not crowd pullers, Someone like Burnley, City, Man u even if it wasn't full 1st teamers for them, would still be more attractive.

I know friendlies are about getting match fitness and tactics, But fans want to see the so called bigger teams

KHBA

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:52 - May 26 with 2844 viewsdingdangblue

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:42 - May 26 by D_Alien

Are pre-season friendlies meant to be thrilling?

The only one I can remember being so was our 4-3 v Everton in 1969

The only other one I've been to since is our 0-6 against Man City when the Willbutts was opened. With the Euros coming up, it'll be good not to watch any football afterwards until we kick off in L1 again, but everyone to their own.

Cant remember the last friendly I even went to - possibly the City one where we scored 1st - Kevin Keegan was their manager. I much prefer to wait till that 1st league game and be surprised when seeing a Scott Hogan or Donal McDermott rip into the opposition.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 15:10 - May 26 with 2799 viewsdalestats

Unfortunately Premier League clubs tend to want lucrative tours abroad rather than pre-season friendlies against lower league opposition anymore. I’d imagine any City or United friendlies are a XI made up of fringe players or u21’s

Poll: Remain in the eu

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 15:31 - May 26 with 2744 viewsTalkingSutty

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 14:52 - May 26 by dingdangblue

Cant remember the last friendly I even went to - possibly the City one where we scored 1st - Kevin Keegan was their manager. I much prefer to wait till that 1st league game and be surprised when seeing a Scott Hogan or Donal McDermott rip into the opposition.

I'm the opposite,i like to get to every pre- season game if possible. It's the only time I can watch a game in a relaxed state. Already looking forward to the Fylde trip.
Another thrilling friendly annouced on 15:42 - May 26 with 2712 viewsdeeplishblue

I tend to miss the home friendlies and watch the away ones as there usually cheaper.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 18:22 - May 26 with 2521 views442Dale

Right now, in advance of:
a) running out of cold drinks on a hot day,
b) multiple changes in the second half by both teams,
c) missing an afternoon at the cricket with a pint.

...could we all agree that all of the aforementioned are Jason Pearce's fault?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 18:56 - May 26 with 2442 viewsTalkingSutty

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 18:22 - May 26 by 442Dale

Right now, in advance of:
a) running out of cold drinks on a hot day,
b) multiple changes in the second half by both teams,
c) missing an afternoon at the cricket with a pint.

...could we all agree that all of the aforementioned are Jason Pearce's fault?

I like Jason Pearce, cracking player
Another thrilling friendly annouced on 19:43 - May 26 with 2387 viewsAtThePeake

Another thrilling friendly annouced on 15:42 - May 26 by deeplishblue

I tend to miss the home friendlies and watch the away ones as there usually cheaper.

Same here, good opportunity to get to some grounds I otherwise wouldn't get to as well. Looking forward to having a look at FC's stadium.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024