Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh signs get in 17:05 - May 26 with 2632 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good news....now let's get some defenders!
Josh signs get in on 17:11 - May 26 with 2590 views442Dale

Excellent news. Show confidence in his ability and he'll become one of the club's top appearance makers.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Josh signs get in on 17:12 - May 26 with 2579 viewsisitme

He has been a good servant to the club, even though he has been badly treated at times. I doubt we would get a better keeper for the money he will be on. Hopefully he will continue his good form from last season.
Josh signs get in on 17:15 - May 26 with 2552 viewsYouTubeDale

Great news.

"Family are the priority for me now and we’ve found a home here."

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/josh-lillis-signs-new-contract-3126893

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Josh signs get in on 17:16 - May 26 with 2539 viewsTalkingSutty

Josh signs get in on 17:15 - May 26 by YouTubeDale

Great news.

"Family are the priority for me now and we’ve found a home here."

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/josh-lillis-signs-new-contract-3126893

Excellent news, good keeper. He tends to have the odd spell when he goes through a poor patch but every goalkeeper does that. At this level, I think we would struggle to get anybody much better, it's a major signing.
[Post edited 26 May 2016 17:20]
Josh signs get in on 17:26 - May 26 with 2478 viewsjustanillusion

Very happy at this news, pivotal to building for next season
Josh signs get in on 17:27 - May 26 with 2470 viewsstigmundo77

Awesome news !!! He's brilliant ...the end
Josh signs get in on 17:30 - May 26 with 2447 viewsShun

Great news. Potentially the most improved player last season. The fact that we're not disappointed that we probably won't get Logan speaks volumes for Josh's form.
Josh signs get in on 17:41 - May 26 with 2385 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Josh signs get in on 17:30 - May 26 by Shun

Great news. Potentially the most improved player last season. The fact that we're not disappointed that we probably won't get Logan speaks volumes for Josh's form.

You make a good point there....Logan,for all his attributes is last year's history now.

Let's all move on and support the Lillis Lad
Login to get fewer ads

Josh signs get in on 18:09 - May 26 with 2298 viewsdingdangblue

Great news - really feared he'd be off after the way Hill treated him. Glad they've sorted it out and he's our number 1. A settled reliable keeper is a godsend - just ask that shower down the road.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Josh signs get in on 18:57 - May 26 with 2153 viewsD_Alien

Has he really been with us since 2012? If he sees out his new contract it'll mean he's been with Dale for 6 years - can't off the top of my head remember the last time we had a keeper for that long. Really pleased for him - it's to be hoped no more loan keeper shenanigans - and hope his baby daughter doesn't "keep" him up too much at night. You need your sleep Josh!

[Post edited 26 May 2016 19:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Josh signs get in on 18:58 - May 26 with 2148 viewsdalestats

Josh signs get in on 18:57 - May 26 by D_Alien

Has he really been with us since 2012? If he sees out his new contract it'll mean he's been with Dale for 6 years - can't off the top of my head remember the last time we had a keeper for that long. Really pleased for him - it's to be hoped no more loan keeper shenanigans - and hope his baby daughter doesn't "keep" him up too much at night. You need your sleep Josh!

[Post edited 26 May 2016 19:04]

Edwards/gilks

Poll: Remain in the eu

Josh signs get in on 19:03 - May 26 with 2127 viewsD_Alien

Josh signs get in on 18:58 - May 26 by dalestats

Edwards/gilks

That was quick dalestats - do you have a list of stats in front of you at all times?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Josh signs get in on 20:59 - May 26 with 1861 viewsTVOS1907

Josh signs get in on 17:11 - May 26 by 442Dale

Excellent news. Show confidence in his ability and he'll become one of the club's top appearance makers.

Absolutely.

Lillis finished last season on 192 Dale appearances in all competitions. He currently has only five other goalkeepers ahead of him and, all things being well, by the end of his new contract Josh could be at the head of this top ten:

277 Neil Edwards
251 Mike Poole
239 Keith Welch
234 Ted Burgin
194 Matt Gilks
192 Josh Lillis
186 Jimmy Jones
169 Harry Moody
111 Trevor Churchill
104 Dave Redfern
[Post edited 26 May 2016 21:02]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Josh signs get in on 21:18 - May 26 with 1806 viewsdavidab2202

That really has aged me seeing Jimmy Jones on that list.

Was the Keeper on my first trip to Spotland March 1953.

Are Zimmer frames allowed on the ground yet?
Josh signs get in on 23:26 - May 26 with 1596 viewsDiddyDave

Josh signs get in on 21:18 - May 26 by davidab2202

That really has aged me seeing Jimmy Jones on that list.

Was the Keeper on my first trip to Spotland March 1953.

Are Zimmer frames allowed on the ground yet?

Yep I can remember Jimmy Jones very well. The FA Cup first round defeat by York City,1-0,being just about my first ever game at Spotland,poor Jimmy sat on his arse as the York bloke walked the ball into the net. York had a no nonsense centre forward called Arthur Bottom who I recall flattened our Jimmy one match,may have been the same one. Can anybody remember that six foot odd keeper we got from Celtic,Joffre Mackay,in the late fifties? Bloody hopeless for the first ten minutes where he`s invariably let one or two in between his legs,but then he`d be like Gordon Banks for the rest of the game! Think George Hayes came after that.
Josh signs get in on 05:50 - May 27 with 1490 viewsdavidab2202

Another one for you from the same era- Bernard McCready-stand out memory of him was a game against Chesterfield which I think we lost 4-3 and him telling all us kids behind the goal how "b****y awful" the defenders were that day
Josh signs get in on 13:09 - May 27 with 1256 viewsBrierls

Very good news! I've never been a huge fan but his form in the 2nd half of last season was superb and he was a worthy winner of supporters Player of the Season. Keep proving me wrong, Josh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024