Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheridan gone......... 15:06 - May 27 with 3295 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/98308/sh

Surely an ideal opening for Steve Eyre..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sheridan gone......... on 16:32 - May 27 with 3187 viewsToffeemanc

Would love to see Eyrehead take over but even Oldhams board couldn't be that stupid could they?

Their fans will no doubt mention Paul Scholes as a possible replacement although It could be an ideal scenario for Ryan Giggs to cut his teeth in management as he clearly has no future at ManUre.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Sheridan gone......... on 16:41 - May 27 with 3157 viewsSuddenLad

Steve Eyre couldn't possibly be any worse than Darren Kelly who started last season as manager.

Could he ??

Sheridan gone......... on 18:00 - May 27 with 3064 viewsChaffRAFC

Oldham supporting mate reckons early favourite is Peter Shirtliff.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sheridan gone......... on 18:17 - May 27 with 3026 viewsjav14

Hill 10/1 to take over at the Buffo's.
Sheridan gone......... on 18:44 - May 27 with 2985 viewsColDale

"The tremendous home support has always made Notts a tough place to come - this passion can make a real difference and give us a huge advantage in our endeavours next season."

Are there two Notts Counties?
Sheridan gone......... on 18:50 - May 27 with 2968 viewsSuddenLad

Sheridan gone......... on 18:44 - May 27 by ColDale

"The tremendous home support has always made Notts a tough place to come - this passion can make a real difference and give us a huge advantage in our endeavours next season."

Are there two Notts Counties?

Signed, Ray Trew.

Sheridan gone......... on 19:56 - May 27 with 2844 viewsBrierls

That must be absolutely soul destroying for the Biffos. Looked nailed on for relegation, the cult hero returns and keeps them up at a canter, they end the season full of optimism and...Sheridan fcuks off to Notts chuffing County.

Ouch.
Sheridan gone......... on 20:51 - May 27 with 2776 viewsTalkingSutty

Sheridan gone......... on 19:56 - May 27 by Brierls

That must be absolutely soul destroying for the Biffos. Looked nailed on for relegation, the cult hero returns and keeps them up at a canter, they end the season full of optimism and...Sheridan fcuks off to Notts chuffing County.

Ouch.

It's certainly a reality check for quite a lot of their supporters. Maybe now they will finally realise where their Club are in the pecking order, Nobody gives a shit about them being in the Premiership decades ago, people have forgotten about it. Portsmouth, Wigan, Bolton etc, they're all recent history and bigger Clubs.

in the full scheme of things Oldhams flirtation with the Premiership is old hat, history. They probably average a extra one thousand home supporters than we do, which is the reality of the situation, that's their Premiership legacy. What else do they have to show for it?

In contrast we now own our Stadium, have just announced an annual profit of 1.4 Million Pounds, we have one of the best managers in the Football League and a team that contains some valuable young players. A far better prospect than Oldham and it's no surprise Sheridan saw the writing on the wall and got the hell out of the place, it's a sh*t hole.

We know where we stand in the pecking order but the Biffos are still dining out from twenty years ago. That new stand is a bag of shite also whilst we're disecting their credentials. I can honestly see them doing a Stockport in the next year or two.
[Post edited 27 May 2016 21:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Sheridan gone......... on 09:13 - May 28 with 2524 viewschalkyncfc

I have absolutely no idea why Sheriden would want to drop down a league to us right now,the club is in a serious mess, Trew hates the fans and the fans hate him,it all came to a head after yet another home loss under Fullerton when a few hundred fans went to confront the Trews after the game and it turned into a slanging match and Ray promptly put the club up for sale, six weeks ago he stated that Notts was days away from being sold but that was the last thats been heard about it,he has put Sheridan on a three year contract and given a 'competitive budget' which sounds strange if Trew wants rid of Notts, hes also been on another forum threatening posters with a visit from his solicitor if he reads anything on there that he didnt like
We owe various clubs money so are on a transfer embargo and we have also been to court over money owed to HMRC, Mark Cooper left after ten games even though he was offered a contract and decided that he was better off at Forest Green Rovers,its a mystery to me why Sheriden wants to leave Oldham,hes our third manager this year and i fully expect to be on number four by Christmas
[Post edited 28 May 2016 10:05]
Sheridan gone......... on 09:44 - May 28 with 2480 viewsmacro

Warren feeney odds on favourite according to twitter
Sheridan gone......... on 10:34 - May 28 with 2417 viewsBartRowou

Sheridan gone......... on 09:13 - May 28 by chalkyncfc

I have absolutely no idea why Sheriden would want to drop down a league to us right now,the club is in a serious mess, Trew hates the fans and the fans hate him,it all came to a head after yet another home loss under Fullerton when a few hundred fans went to confront the Trews after the game and it turned into a slanging match and Ray promptly put the club up for sale, six weeks ago he stated that Notts was days away from being sold but that was the last thats been heard about it,he has put Sheridan on a three year contract and given a 'competitive budget' which sounds strange if Trew wants rid of Notts, hes also been on another forum threatening posters with a visit from his solicitor if he reads anything on there that he didnt like
We owe various clubs money so are on a transfer embargo and we have also been to court over money owed to HMRC, Mark Cooper left after ten games even though he was offered a contract and decided that he was better off at Forest Green Rovers,its a mystery to me why Sheriden wants to leave Oldham,hes our third manager this year and i fully expect to be on number four by Christmas

Plus, you're forever in Forest's shadow.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Sheridan gone......... on 10:49 - May 28 with 2393 viewsSuddenLad

Sheridan gone......... on 09:13 - May 28 by chalkyncfc

What it tells me, is that OAFC are in a bigger mess. Ive been hearing whispers for over 12 months that the finances at OAFC are in a 'critical' state yet the club keep stumbling along.

It might just be that Shezza has asked for funds to reuild and has discovered there aren't any. Just my theory, mind you.

That said, given the picture you paint about the goings-on at Meadow Lane, you would have to seriously question the decision to drop a division and choose a club that is far from stable either financially or otherwise.

Makes you wonder just how bad things really are at Boundary Park.

Sheridan gone......... on 10:57 - May 28 with 2375 viewsdalestats

Sheridan gone......... on 10:49 - May 28 by SuddenLad

What it tells me, is that OAFC are in a bigger mess. Ive been hearing whispers for over 12 months that the finances at OAFC are in a 'critical' state yet the club keep stumbling along.

It might just be that Shezza has asked for funds to reuild and has discovered there aren't any. Just my theory, mind you.

That said, given the picture you paint about the goings-on at Meadow Lane, you would have to seriously question the decision to drop a division and choose a club that is far from stable either financially or otherwise.

Makes you wonder just how bad things really are at Boundary Park.

Maybe it was a selfless act, the compensation from him leaving keeps the club going for a bit...

Poll: Remain in the eu

Sheridan gone......... on 11:10 - May 28 with 2356 views442Dale

Sheridan gone......... on 10:34 - May 28 by BartRowou

Horizontal shadow stripes > vertical.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheridan gone......... on 11:20 - May 28 with 2332 viewsTalkingSutty

Sheridan gone......... on 11:10 - May 28 by 442Dale

Horizontal shadow stripes > vertical.

Kenny Burns in silky shorts.
Sheridan gone......... on 11:22 - May 28 with 2323 viewsSuddenLad

Sheridan gone......... on 10:57 - May 28 by dalestats

Maybe it was a selfless act, the compensation from him leaving keeps the club going for a bit...

Judging by the reaction from Boundary Park, I'd guess otherwise. Twitter reports from people connected to the Notts press, indicates that compensation is 'minimal', so it won't be a lot.

'Considerably less than £100k' was the last estimate being mentioned.

Sheridan gone......... on 11:26 - May 28 with 2310 views1mark1

Sheridan gone......... on 10:57 - May 28 by dalestats

If they get the compensation.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sheridan gone......... on 11:50 - May 28 with 2273 viewschalkyncfc

Sheridan gone......... on 10:34 - May 28 by BartRowou

Forest? ... Oh yeah,ive heard of them, thats that team across the Trent who still remember their European Cup win as though it happened yesterday isnt it?
Sheridan gone......... on 12:06 - May 28 with 2244 viewsmacro

Sheridan gone......... on 11:50 - May 28 by chalkyncfc

Forest? ... Oh yeah,ive heard of them, thats that team across the Trent who still remember their European Cup win as though it happened yesterday isnt it?

I though it was only bury who behaved in that way!
Sheridan gone......... on 13:47 - May 28 with 2164 views442Dale

Cat. Pigeons.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheridan gone......... on 15:45 - May 28 with 2075 viewschalkyncfc

Yeah ive heard of cats and pigeons as well
Sheridan gone......... on 17:14 - May 28 with 1997 viewsnordenblue

Do they remember playing in league 2,oh hang on a minute.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024