Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit or not. How will you vote? 07:12 - May 29 with 84172 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit or not. How will you vote?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:30 - Jun 27 with 1657 viewsMoonyDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 16:43 - Jun 27 by 49thseason

sometimes humour is wasted...

Not if it's funny....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:40 - Jun 27 with 1594 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:30 - Jun 27 by nordenblue

Maybe i just don't feel the need to try and belittle everyone and boost my own ego to be honest,I leave it to the experts like your good self.

I've raised plenty of issues with DA previously without feeling the need to call him "thick," from your lofty position we are not worthy...

Not tried to belittle everyone. Just take a step back a minute Norden. Read DAlien's post that I have re-posted. What does he say in that post? Two questions:

1. Why didn't you post something to DAlien similar to what you posted to me? Why didn't you pull him up for calling somebody thick?
2. Would you agree that, as Domdale has pointed out, saying you love a debate and then responding to someone who disagrees with you by saying you don't give a fook about what anyone says and calling people thick is, well, acting a bit thick? Is to me but then I may be too lofty, clever or whatever.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:13 - Jun 27 with 1557 viewsD_Alien

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:40 - Jun 27 by BigDaveMyCock

Not tried to belittle everyone. Just take a step back a minute Norden. Read DAlien's post that I have re-posted. What does he say in that post? Two questions:

1. Why didn't you post something to DAlien similar to what you posted to me? Why didn't you pull him up for calling somebody thick?
2. Would you agree that, as Domdale has pointed out, saying you love a debate and then responding to someone who disagrees with you by saying you don't give a fook about what anyone says and calling people thick is, well, acting a bit thick? Is to me but then I may be too lofty, clever or whatever.

Go back to my original reply to you at 9.28 this morning. Perfectly reasonable, no?

What's transpired since is entirely down to you. I'm really bored with this now, as most other people must be. I'm sure rochdaleriddler and DomDale can speak for themselves, you're not their minder, although it seems you see yourself in that role.

Enjoy the game tonight, and get over the fact the Leave campaign won. It's not my fault.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:37 - Jun 27 with 1533 viewsnordenblue

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:40 - Jun 27 by BigDaveMyCock

I'd say you need to take a step back if you're that bothered to dissect everyones posts.

It's generally a place where I comment every now and then on anything that's of interest to me,I'm not overly arsed to get too deep.

Personally I've enough going on away from here too that interests me to feel the need to re read over every single post and try and point score.
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 1524 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:13 - Jun 27 by D_Alien

Go back to my original reply to you at 9.28 this morning. Perfectly reasonable, no?

What's transpired since is entirely down to you. I'm really bored with this now, as most other people must be. I'm sure rochdaleriddler and DomDale can speak for themselves, you're not their minder, although it seems you see yourself in that role.

Enjoy the game tonight, and get over the fact the Leave campaign won. It's not my fault.

Enjoy your own medicine DAlien.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:44 - Jun 27 with 1523 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:37 - Jun 27 by nordenblue

I'd say you need to take a step back if you're that bothered to dissect everyones posts.

It's generally a place where I comment every now and then on anything that's of interest to me,I'm not overly arsed to get too deep.

Personally I've enough going on away from here too that interests me to feel the need to re read over every single post and try and point score.

Yep, you have got a lot going on it's snowing in your room for a start.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 22:42 - Jun 27 with 1443 viewsArthurDaley

Well that didn't take long.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024