Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley 14:41 - May 29 with 5780 viewsYouTubeDale

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:39 - May 30 with 1621 views1mark1

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:33 - May 30 by TVOS1907

No idea, to be honest. There's no breakdown of that sort of thing as there isn't a specific away selling position.

Ok, cheers. Thinking back to when I was a regular, and went to away games, I did tend to buy a programme at away matches, and probably spent more on refreshments.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 14:10 - May 30 with 1542 viewsTVOS1907

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:37 - May 30 by nordenblue

Random question,what's the average programs sold per 100 fans etc or how's it worked out generally production numbers wise?
If it's not meant to be public knowledge apologies in advance..

Again, I've no idea. I only put it together; the selling of it and sales figures, etc, are for club staff to deal with.

As regards production numbers, all printers have a minimum order. I think ours is around 800.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 18:40 - May 30 with 1376 viewsWhiteyBFC

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:48 - May 29 by D_Dale

£30k?

When Dale won 3-0 early last season, the crowd was 3618, which suggests a good few, but not huge number of, Tykes (1500? I've not trawled back to look for the figures) while Millwall aren't likely to bring more than 300-400.

A bit tough on the decent Millwall fans (there must be a few) to see their side finish with 7 points more than Barnsley and fail to get promoted. As for Barnsley fans, they might find this season's inconsistent form continues in the Championship - but there's probably three clubs that'll do worse (Burton, Rotherham Huddersfield?).

South-east based Daleys will have the prospect of a game at the Den, and would probably prefer to see Wimbledon in L1.

We beat Millwall home and away too. It's not tough on them. Once the regular season ends, four sides play off for promotion. The points accrued before that, are irrelevant. Everyone knows the rules before the season begins.

In 1995-96, the Premier League was to be cut to 20 clubs. That meant that only the second tier champions gained automatic promotion, and the four clubs below entered the playoffs, meaning sixth place didn't get you a playoff place. Guess who finished sixth? Shit happens.

Nothing inconsistent about our form this season either. We were consistently shit, then consistently the best side in the division.

I have no idea how we'll fare back in the second tier next season. I've no idea which players will stay/sign, nor do I know what's going to happen to the coaching staff. But I do imagine we'll struggle to stay up. But I'd rather be back playing the likes of Villa, Leeds, Wednesday, Newcastle et al, than MK Dons, Bury and Sheff Utd. I have enjoyed some of this two-season spell in L1 though, it is great to win games, trophies etc.

I will miss my Rochdale away day though. But I will still be rooting for you though. If Keith stays around, you never know what might happen.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 19:03 - May 30 with 1335 viewsWhiteyBFC

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:26 - May 30 by YouTubeDale

Come on Whitey, where's your report ????

We won. We deserved to. Our fans/players did the club and town proud. Shame about the minority of imbeciles who have somewhat soured the event. I had a young lad in front of me with his father, no more than 7 year old, he was in tears looking up and seeing the violence. One of our other young fans was hit with a bottle on his head and taken to hospital. Rumours of stabbings too. The Millwall fans we spoke to all seemed like normal human beings. I hope those who've again sullied the clubs name are brought to justice. There are so many photos and video clips of them, they won't be difficult to ID.

But aye. We were a joy to watch for the most part and rightfully earned our second tier status. I wasn't taking the piss months ago on here when I said Hammill's the best player in the division. I hope he rips it up at his next club, the man is a bonafide legend now.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 19:19 - May 30 with 1307 viewsTalkingSutty

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 19:03 - May 30 by WhiteyBFC

We won. We deserved to. Our fans/players did the club and town proud. Shame about the minority of imbeciles who have somewhat soured the event. I had a young lad in front of me with his father, no more than 7 year old, he was in tears looking up and seeing the violence. One of our other young fans was hit with a bottle on his head and taken to hospital. Rumours of stabbings too. The Millwall fans we spoke to all seemed like normal human beings. I hope those who've again sullied the clubs name are brought to justice. There are so many photos and video clips of them, they won't be difficult to ID.

But aye. We were a joy to watch for the most part and rightfully earned our second tier status. I wasn't taking the piss months ago on here when I said Hammill's the best player in the division. I hope he rips it up at his next club, the man is a bonafide legend now.

Enjoy your time in the sun, from what I've seen of Barnsley promotion wasn't a fluke, you deserved it. You're not a bad old stick neither, always been respectful to our Club.
[Post edited 30 May 2016 19:20]
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 23:17 - May 30 with 1178 viewsdingdangblue

You would hope that Hammill will re-sign surely? You've got his career back on track and what's gone on at your club since he returned must have meant something more to him than moving on to a bigger club or better contract? Listening to him after the game yesterday he certainly didn't come across that he'd be leaving - football is a funny old game though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 10:22 - May 31 with 1044 viewsBarryStrange

Congrats Whitey, hope you celebrated long into the night. You lads have been brilliant since Christmas, and would have been going up automatically if you and Burton had both discovered your true selves a little sooner.

I don't feel sorry for Millwall - the fact that they are the only team whose fans have smashed up Gigg in about a decade saw to that - though I do feel sorry for L1 that we have to deal with them again next season. Oakwell is a nicer place to go.

No reason at all why you won't survive and thrive post-promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024