Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR away 22:40 - Aug 10 with 13613 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Poor show.

Maybe we can beat em?
QPR away on 09:27 - Aug 13 with 3334 viewsTVOS1907

QPR away on 07:31 - Aug 13 by off2div1

QPR bossed the game against Leeds and gave them little chance of getting into the game.Let's hope it was due to Leeds being poor

QPR also needed penalties to beat Swindon. Every game is different.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

QPR away on 14:56 - Aug 13 with 3233 views1mark1

QPR away on 16:10 - Aug 12 by DomDale

Cheaper tickets for Dale ST holders. I noticed Sheff U also had cheaper tickets for Dale junior ST holders. Not seen this before. Have we got an agreement with some clubs this season for cheaper prices based on ST ownership?

Obviously not a ST holder myself, but think this is a brilliant idea and totally correct. Good way to reward ST holders in a small way. Would personally only think it was right though for games with no potential of selling out allocation. For home all ticket cup games, the reward of a guarantee of a ticket is in my opinion a good enough reward, same when there is likely to be a sellout of an away game allocation.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 15:13]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

QPR away on 14:58 - Aug 13 with 3224 viewsisitme

QPR away on 14:56 - Aug 13 by 1mark1

Obviously not a ST holder myself, but think this is a brilliant idea and totally correct. Good way to reward ST holders in a small way. Would personally only think it was right though for games with no potential of selling out allocation. For home all ticket cup games, the reward of a guarantee of a ticket is in my opinion a good enough reward, same when there is likely to be a sellout of an away game allocation.

If you want to go you can have my voucher?
QPR away on 15:09 - Aug 13 with 3207 views1mark1

QPR away on 14:58 - Aug 13 by isitme

If you want to go you can have my voucher?

Thanks for the offer, but won't be going, as any money I spend on football is always spent at Spotland and or Dale related products.

Merely pointing out that it was a good idea to reward ST holders.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 15:15]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

QPR away on 15:15 - Aug 22 with 3007 viewsStudiousDale

Any idea how many tickets we've sold / fans we'll take down for this?
QPR away on 15:32 - Aug 22 with 2969 viewsLuke8686

QPR away on 15:15 - Aug 22 by StudiousDale

Any idea how many tickets we've sold / fans we'll take down for this?

About 150 probably. I'm seeing Dale for the first time this season, although going off some of the stuff I've seen on here, not sure whether I'm looking forward to it!
QPR away on 15:34 - Aug 22 with 2963 viewsaleanddale

150 maybe?

and that will be 100 southern based ( mostly London ) Daleys I suspect.

fair play if your on the coach and / or going there and back tomorrow on the same day.

Think we will give a good account of ourselves and would not be surprised if we won.
QPR away on 16:25 - Aug 22 with 2884 viewsnordenblue

QPR away on 15:34 - Aug 22 by aleanddale

150 maybe?

and that will be 100 southern based ( mostly London ) Daleys I suspect.

fair play if your on the coach and / or going there and back tomorrow on the same day.

Think we will give a good account of ourselves and would not be surprised if we won.

A few of us went down on a mini bus the last time we played (and won) down there,a cracking day/night all round tbf...
Login to get fewer ads

QPR away on 17:24 - Aug 22 with 2772 viewsShun

QPR away on 15:32 - Aug 22 by Luke8686

About 150 probably. I'm seeing Dale for the first time this season, although going off some of the stuff I've seen on here, not sure whether I'm looking forward to it!

Why? We've played five games and only delivered one poor performance.
QPR away on 17:49 - Aug 22 with 2730 viewsdalestats

Port Vale was a bad performance no getting away from it. With better late defending the other league games could have had far better outcomes

Poll: Remain in the eu

QPR away on 17:58 - Aug 22 with 2707 viewsdingdangblue

Keith's looking forward to it! And they've set off already!

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/keith-hill-efl-cup-rochdale

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

QPR away on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 2662 viewsYorkshire_Dale

QPR away on 17:58 - Aug 22 by dingdangblue

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/keith-hill-efl-cup-rochdale

Budgets again........at least none of our lot have any "expectations" of a result tomorrow,although we will live in hope.

QPR are hardly setting the Chimpionship alight, sod this Free Hit bizzo, let's give it a go.
QPR away on 18:39 - Aug 22 with 2657 viewsD_Alien

QPR away on 17:58 - Aug 22 by dingdangblue

He's noticed the trend towards "least possession and maximum impact" ...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

QPR away on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 2483 views442Dale

QPR away on 18:39 - Aug 22 by D_Alien

He's noticed the trend towards "least possession and maximum impact" ...

Somewhere, Graham Barrow is saying "if you'd only given me a few more years"...

Thing is, we illustrated last season when Holt and Canavan arrived that possession in the right areas got results.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

QPR away on 03:38 - Aug 23 with 2284 viewsAtThePeake

QPR away on 14:56 - Aug 13 by 1mark1

Not a season ticket holder either due to work commitments and from a selfish point of view I'm not sure why ST holders should be getting a discount for away matches?

Season ticket holders buy their season ticket and get a discount on the home games for buying 'in a bundle' almost. That's completely fair.

I go to every game I can go to when I'm not working. I'm going to QPR tonight - why should I have to pay more than a season ticket holder? I'm struggling to see why, it doesn't seem fair to me.

Tangled up in blue.

QPR away on 09:39 - Aug 23 with 1875 viewsdingdangblue

QPR away on 03:38 - Aug 23 by AtThePeake

Not a season ticket holder either due to work commitments and from a selfish point of view I'm not sure why ST holders should be getting a discount for away matches?

Season ticket holders buy their season ticket and get a discount on the home games for buying 'in a bundle' almost. That's completely fair.

I go to every game I can go to when I'm not working. I'm going to QPR tonight - why should I have to pay more than a season ticket holder? I'm struggling to see why, it doesn't seem fair to me.

It cant be too hard to 'lend' a friends season ticket to get a cheaper ticket?

#notrocketscience

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

QPR away on 10:47 - Aug 23 with 1815 viewsAtThePeake

QPR away on 09:39 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

It cant be too hard to 'lend' a friends season ticket to get a cheaper ticket?

#notrocketscience

To be honest I only found out about it yesterday and I don't live near the ground so wasn't that easy.

Tangled up in blue.

QPR away on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 1809 viewsD_Alien

It's gonna be a scorcher in London today, still 26C at kick off and not falling below 24C by the end. Hopefully, the Tenerife training will start to pay off.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

QPR away on 11:30 - Aug 23 with 1748 viewsaleanddale

Just watched the Gary jones chip for Dales second when we won at loftus Road 2-0.

I still love that man.
QPR away on 12:10 - Aug 23 with 1676 viewsdingdangblue

QPR away on 11:30 - Aug 23 by aleanddale

Just watched the Gary jones chip for Dales second when we won at loftus Road 2-0.

I still love that man.

As proved that night, if Premier League or Championship teams take these games lightly and think they only have to turn up then we have a chance. If we can beat them with a team containing Grimes, Balkenstein and Eyre in charge then anything is possible
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 12:14]

QPR away on 12:29 - Aug 23 with 1646 viewsSaxonDale

Beautiful weather here in London, bring your suncream!
QPR away on 15:26 - Aug 23 with 1494 viewsdale4ever

QPR away on 12:29 - Aug 23 by SaxonDale

Beautiful weather here in London, bring your suncream!

Didn't realise it was exactly 5 years to the day today too when we last played and won there. I knew it was the same fixture but it fell on the same day Tuesday 23rd. Omens for that season compared with this one aren't good I must say!
QPR away on 15:35 - Aug 23 with 1470 viewsdingdangblue

QPR away on 15:26 - Aug 23 by dale4ever

Didn't realise it was exactly 5 years to the day today too when we last played and won there. I knew it was the same fixture but it fell on the same day Tuesday 23rd. Omens for that season compared with this one aren't good I must say!

At least we can't get Aldershot away in the 3rd round

#anothershitdraw

QPR away on 22:13 - Aug 24 with 1200 viewsdingdangblue

QPR away on 15:35 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

At least we can't get Aldershot away in the 3rd round

#anothershitdraw

For anyone wondering what number we would have been had we got through its 22. Reading have it and QPR are 21.
Sods law will mean 22 drawn against a big un.

QPR away on 22:31 - Aug 24 with 1167 viewsdingdangblue

QPR away on 22:13 - Aug 24 by dingdangblue

For anyone wondering what number we would have been had we got through its 22. Reading have it and QPR are 21.
Sods law will mean 22 drawn against a big un.

Or not!
Brighton away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024