Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not having a season ticket 22:00 - Aug 22 with 5602 viewsmeeee

Been a season ticket holder for 14 years and followed Rochdale home and away but couldn't afford one this year so I decided I was going to pick and choose games but I haven't missed going to the football that much. I know it helps to not go when we are losing but my first game is coming up that I said that I was going to pay on the day for at the start of the season but I'm not sure I can be bothered going. I know its early doors but it's been a lot easier then I thought it would be to get out of the routine of going to the football on a Saturday. I know this probably makes me a bit of a rubbish fan but it's just how I feel at the moment. Can anyone else who hasn't got a season ticket relate to this?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 22:09]
Not having a season ticket on 17:31 - Aug 23 with 1486 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Not having a season ticket on 17:16 - Aug 23 by isitme

What do you mean by 'do something'? Reduce admission prices as a one off game? Get Karen Dancuzk to make a public appearance?

Now you are talking.....Karen probably has MORE fans than Dale, remember the demand for her scented toe-nail clippings?
Not having a season ticket on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 1329 viewsNewbury_Dale

incredibly sad to read a thread like this. I'm too far away to make a ST a worthwhile purchase, but so many local, loyal fans not renewing must tell the club they've made a massive mistake. Time for some "Team Rochdale" methinks.
Not having a season ticket on 13:28 - Aug 24 with 1127 viewsDaley_Lama

I was dreaming of collective moans and groans last night as we drew Man Utd at home and ST holders were allocated 8 tickets each for their loyalty.

Ps i do get the general feeling on this thread and feel the club went against the tide of others and priced people out this summer

Poll: DF in or out

Not having a season ticket on 13:46 - Aug 24 with 1093 views442Dale

Not having a season ticket on 13:28 - Aug 24 by Daley_Lama

I was dreaming of collective moans and groans last night as we drew Man Utd at home and ST holders were allocated 8 tickets each for their loyalty.

Ps i do get the general feeling on this thread and feel the club went against the tide of others and priced people out this summer

The rest of us would understand if we hadn't got a ticket. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024