Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bounce game 16:29 - Aug 31 with 1742 viewsColDale

Beat Fleetwood 7-5 acc to JTK's Twitter
Davies 4
Donal 1
Camps 1
Gillam 1

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bounce game on 16:35 - Aug 31 with 1700 viewsAtThePeake

Got all them goals out of our system before the weekend then?

Tangled up in blue.

Bounce game on 16:36 - Aug 31 with 1688 viewsdingdangblue

I would expect us to beat Fleetwood Academy team - lets hope its given Davies a bit of confidence as he looked very short of what we need last Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bounce game on 16:39 - Aug 31 with 1670 viewsaleanddale

Bounce game on 16:36 - Aug 31 by dingdangblue

I would expect us to beat Fleetwood Academy team - lets hope its given Davies a bit of confidence as he looked very short of what we need last Saturday.

No service sat.

Looked sharp and an excellent cameo v MK.

Think he looks like a very good prospect for us.
Bounce game on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 1643 viewsdingdangblue

Bounce game on 16:39 - Aug 31 by aleanddale

No service sat.

Looked sharp and an excellent cameo v MK.

Think he looks like a very good prospect for us.

Really? I thought he looked slow and cumbersome - but just put it down to no pre season and no club to train with. Very surprised he's started a game so soon - Calvin has looked a lot quicker and sharper to me - we certainly improved on Saturday when he came on.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bounce game on 17:34 - Aug 31 with 1445 views1907

Bounce game on 16:43 - Aug 31 by dingdangblue

Really? I thought he looked slow and cumbersome - but just put it down to no pre season and no club to train with. Very surprised he's started a game so soon - Calvin has looked a lot quicker and sharper to me - we certainly improved on Saturday when he came on.

It's no use when Calvin can't put the ball in the net though. As much as everybody loves the guy he is absolutely useless at getting himself in the right positions to score the goals that we need
Bounce game on 09:30 - Sep 1 with 1051 viewsaleanddale

Bounce game on 16:43 - Aug 31 by dingdangblue

Davies?

thought his movement and positional play was excellent v MK ( all be it a Cameo )

difficult day for the whole team v Wimbledon it was a really poor day all round.

Hopeful with minutes on the pitch his link up with Henderson will blossom as they build a partnership..

There is a clever footballer in there I think from a limited amount of time watching him.

Roll on Saturday.. Up the Dale.
Bounce game on 10:35 - Sep 1 with 953 viewsD_Alien

Bounce game on 09:30 - Sep 1 by aleanddale

Davies?

thought his movement and positional play was excellent v MK ( all be it a Cameo )

difficult day for the whole team v Wimbledon it was a really poor day all round.

Hopeful with minutes on the pitch his link up with Henderson will blossom as they build a partnership..

There is a clever footballer in there I think from a limited amount of time watching him.

Roll on Saturday.. Up the Dale.

I agree. He was disappointing against Wimbledon (weren't they all, first half at least) but he'll have been used to having the ball played to his feet and some coherence in the play coming through from the wings/midfield. It was probably a culture shock for him, and it showed in his body language. Once Hill sorts these problems out, Davies should start to flourish. Hill made the point when he signed him that he'd discussed Dale's style of play and given reassurances to him to persuade him to join us.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 10:42]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024