Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£100 Half Season Tickets! 16:16 - Oct 21 with 51340 viewsAlwaysADale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-rochdale-football

Another good step - about £10 a game!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 16:17]
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 09:09 - Dec 29 with 1597 viewsrochdaleriddler

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 08:55 - Dec 29 by BigDaveMyCock

He's Mr Know It All.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 10:53 - Dec 29 with 1454 viewsColDale

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 20:53 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

In other words, pretty rubbish, by 2016 standards

Just think about what happens when someone (as most do) visits a retail website. 3 or 4 clicks and you're done

Someone asked has anyone else given up - yes. Went to see my sister just before Xmas, her son was home for the holiday - born & bred in Rochdale, lives in London and supports Sheffield Wednesday (don't ask!) They went online to try to get tickets for the main stand for Boxing Day, but gave up after a few attempts. (My nephew has a first in Maths from Imperial College.)

I said they'd probably get in by pay-on-the-day, except neither carry much cash around with them. They didn't go. The impression is the club just really don't care about taking money off people. I'd really like to hear from the club that they're prepared to get the ticket website and matchday ticket arrangements sorted so that no-one, ever, gets put off from spending money at the Dale

Until that happens, the fine messages coming from the chairman are pretty empty, and it pains me to say that

I think part of the issue is that the online ticketing is outsourced. Obviously the website is set up to appear that we do it but it will be done by a third party website who will take a set fee per ticket (think its £2 based on conversations with Colin Garlick regarding telephone bookings).

In setting it up, it was almost a token gesture. Its not something that was massively needed and even now, I bet there's been games this season where the take up of online ticketing has been single figures. The club could have pushed for a better system but that would have cost more with little return at this stage. I've no doubts that in the next few years we'll reach the stage where we have a better online system, with no cash turnstiles allowing us to track individual match attendance.

Ideally, the club should have offered up a preseason friendly where it was cheaper for all supporters to buy tickets online - that way everyone could have had a stab at it and any teething problems could be highlighted and addressed. I've never tried the current system as will probably be the case for 95%+ of our fans so wouldn't know what problems ensured.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:10 - Dec 29 with 1427 viewsBigDaveMyCock

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 10:53 - Dec 29 by ColDale

I think part of the issue is that the online ticketing is outsourced. Obviously the website is set up to appear that we do it but it will be done by a third party website who will take a set fee per ticket (think its £2 based on conversations with Colin Garlick regarding telephone bookings).

In setting it up, it was almost a token gesture. Its not something that was massively needed and even now, I bet there's been games this season where the take up of online ticketing has been single figures. The club could have pushed for a better system but that would have cost more with little return at this stage. I've no doubts that in the next few years we'll reach the stage where we have a better online system, with no cash turnstiles allowing us to track individual match attendance.

Ideally, the club should have offered up a preseason friendly where it was cheaper for all supporters to buy tickets online - that way everyone could have had a stab at it and any teething problems could be highlighted and addressed. I've never tried the current system as will probably be the case for 95%+ of our fans so wouldn't know what problems ensured.

Can't we just put DAlien in charge of everything?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:20 - Dec 29 with 1411 viewsjudd

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:10 - Dec 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Can't we just put DAlien in charge of everything?

Think I'd prefer the status quo.

Poll: What is it to be then?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:33 - Dec 29 with 1391 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 08:55 - Dec 29 by BigDaveMyCock

He's Mr Know It All.

Taking your shit lines from rochdaleriddler?

Taxi for BDMC

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:36 - Dec 29 with 1370 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 10:53 - Dec 29 by ColDale

Good to read mature posts in a sea of juvenile tripe

Agree with the issues, just needs actioning now

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:38 - Dec 29 with 1365 viewsrochdaleriddler

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:33 - Dec 29 by D_Alien

Taking your shit lines from rochdaleriddler?

Taxi for BDMC

😂

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:40 - Dec 29 with 1358 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:20 - Dec 29 by judd

Think I'd prefer the status quo.

Having embarrassed yourself and the club on the Cambridge board a few years ago, it might've been expected that you'd have learnt a lesson in posting shite

It appears not, but hey, I'll just continue to wipe up after you

Login to get fewer ads

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:42 - Dec 29 with 1353 viewsBigDaveMyCock

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:38 - Dec 29 by rochdaleriddler

😂

It appears we have something in common.

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:48 - Dec 29 with 1340 viewsjudd

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:40 - Dec 29 by D_Alien

Having embarrassed yourself and the club on the Cambridge board a few years ago, it might've been expected that you'd have learnt a lesson in posting shite

It appears not, but hey, I'll just continue to wipe up after you

Pompous tw@t.

Poll: What is it to be then?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 1331 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:42 - Dec 29 by BigDaveMyCock

It appears we have something in common.

More than you realise

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:53 - Dec 29 with 1319 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:48 - Dec 29 by judd

Pompous tw@t.

I'll settle for that, have it embellished, framed and hung above the fireplace along with my swimming certificate

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:59 - Dec 29 with 1306 viewsBigDaveMyCock

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 11:53 - Dec 29 by D_Alien

I'll settle for that, have it embellished, framed and hung above the fireplace along with my swimming certificate

Why would he have your swimming certificate?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024