Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow ticket info 16:04 - Dec 16 with 17685 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/barrow-fa-cup-details-confirme

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Barrow ticket info on 16:15 - Dec 16 with 9094 viewsisitme

If anyone wants a voucher I have a spare one.

EDIT - Sorry it has been taken now.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:39]
Barrow ticket info on 16:19 - Dec 16 with 9065 viewsD_Alien

Barrow ticket info on 16:15 - Dec 16 by isitme

If anyone wants a voucher I have a spare one.

EDIT - Sorry it has been taken now.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:39]

Won't the ticket office require the voucher holder to take it out of their s/t book (if they have one!) at the point of purchase?

[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:21]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barrow ticket info on 16:22 - Dec 16 with 9045 viewsisitme

Barrow ticket info on 16:19 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

Won't the ticket office require the voucher holder to take it out of their s/t book (if they have one!) at the point of purchase?

[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:21]

Maybe I will be kind enough to buy them the ticket and they can give me the money for it. It is Christmas after all!
Barrow ticket info on 16:26 - Dec 16 with 9031 viewsD_Alien

Barrow ticket info on 16:22 - Dec 16 by isitme

Maybe I will be kind enough to buy them the ticket and they can give me the money for it. It is Christmas after all!

That is a very generous offer, and puts to shame those who moan about having to queue for tickets!

I'd take you up on it myself, but can't be certain just yet about arrrangements on 7 Jan

Barrow ticket info on 16:26 - Dec 16 with 9029 views442Dale

As a non full ST holder I initially thought of it being a chance to get a ticket, but wouldn't want a full ST holder to miss out.

As the half ST books have the vouchers in, it's surprising they weren't given second priority for a couple of days before open sale. If nothing else it could see fans purchase a half ST to try and increase their chances of getting a Barrow ticket.

Barrow ticket info on 16:29 - Dec 16 with 9008 viewsDaley_Lama

Do the 1/2 season tickets have stamps on their vouchers to say they are 1/2 season tickets?

I've asked via twitter whether jnr full season tickets equate to full season tickets, as the article doesn't say either way.

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow ticket info on 16:35 - Dec 16 with 8991 views442Dale

Barrow ticket info on 16:29 - Dec 16 by Daley_Lama

Do the 1/2 season tickets have stamps on their vouchers to say they are 1/2 season tickets?

I've asked via twitter whether jnr full season tickets equate to full season tickets, as the article doesn't say either way.

No, each voucher has an individual ST book number on though, so presumably they'll cross reference them.

They have to include the Junior ST as they include the vouchers, why should they miss out? However, what date do they use as a cut off point when saying they fall into the same 'bought last summer same as the full ST'? What if it's a kid who got one in October?

As mentioned, it's VERY surprising they haven't given a second level of priority to half ST holders after Christmas. What a great way to secure a few more sales than to make someone think they'll increase their chances of getting a cup ticket.

If the vouchers are in the half ST books, at what stage will they be used to get priority over open sale in the future? If there isn't such a plan, they might as well be ripped out before sale.

Barrow ticket info on 16:47 - Dec 16 with 8936 viewsDaley_Lama

No, each voucher has an individual ST book number on though, so presumably they'll cross reference them.

You can presume that, I certainly don't. (edit, that sounded harsh, don't mean it to be)

" They have to include the Junior ST as they include the vouchers, why should they miss out?"

Again, you can presume that, I certainly don't. It would suit me, but I don't know for sure hence why I asked the club.

Junior tickets at least are stamped "11 & Under" on them for easy visual verification IF the club say they don't get priority.

With only the serial number to identify 1/2 season tickets, in worst case scenario I can now foresee 250 tickets going to holders of these as tickets are simply accepted with no check.

I'm a glass half empty guy.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:51]

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow ticket info on 16:52 - Dec 16 with 8904 views442Dale

Barrow ticket info on 16:47 - Dec 16 by Daley_Lama

You can presume that, I certainly don't. (edit, that sounded harsh, don't mean it to be)

" They have to include the Junior ST as they include the vouchers, why should they miss out?"

Again, you can presume that, I certainly don't. It would suit me, but I don't know for sure hence why I asked the club.

Junior tickets at least are stamped "11 & Under" on them for easy visual verification IF the club say they don't get priority.

With only the serial number to identify 1/2 season tickets, in worst case scenario I can now foresee 250 tickets going to holders of these as tickets are simply accepted with no check.

When I'm presuming, it's only what I'd do in a situation. Though there would be less presumablys if that was the case anyway...

Your glass would not only be full, you'd have a packet of crisps too.

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 with 8888 viewsTVOS1907

Barrow ticket info on 16:47 - Dec 16 by Daley_Lama

Not quite.

The half season ticket books will currently have one less ticket in them than the full ones as they don't start until the Shrewsbury game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 with 8876 viewsaleanddale

do we think we will sell 650+ the week after new year? for a 2 hour away trip?.

I think whoever wants one will get one TBH.

If we do sell out it will be a belting atmosphere - a rocking Holker Street the Cumbrians will be out in force for this one.

Should be a cracker.
Barrow ticket info on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 8859 viewsTVOS1907

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 by aleanddale

If we do sell out it will be a belting atmosphere - a rocking Holker Street the Cumbrians will be out in force for this one.

Should be a cracker.

Of course we'll sell 650. We took over 400 to Carlisle. I predict they'll all be gone by Boxing Day.

Barrow ticket info on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 8859 viewsDaley_Lama

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 by TVOS1907

Not quite.

The half season ticket books will currently have one less ticket in them than the full ones as they don't start until the Shrewsbury game.

Aha "Adult Match Number 12" as a verification method too.

I still reckon there will be one or two hundred and fifty attempts to buck the system even with this fool-proof verification method.

My glass only has the dregs in it now

Barrow ticket info on 17:08 - Dec 16 with 8816 viewsD_Alien

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 by TVOS1907

Not quite.

Unless you waited till after the Boxing Day game, when tickets will be on sale post-match but with ticket no.12 used

#glassbroken

Barrow ticket info on 17:23 - Dec 16 with 8760 viewsClivert

Barrow ticket info on 16:54 - Dec 16 by aleanddale

Should be a cracker.

Although it's becoming more and more regular Dale making it to Round3 I would think that it is still seems a bit of a novelty to most of us to still be in The FA Cup at the turn of the year.

As TVOS says I think that these tickets will be snapped up quite quickly.
Barrow ticket info (n/t) on 17:25 - Dec 16 with 8739 viewsClivert

[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 17:26]
Barrow ticket info on 17:33 - Dec 16 with 8707 viewsnordenblue

If anyone who has a ST and isn't going would be kind enough and pm me to help I'd ideally like 3 tickets,which is looking increasingly unlikely!!Cheers
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 17:34]
Barrow ticket info on 17:45 - Dec 16 with 8666 viewsTVOS1907

Barrow ticket info on 17:08 - Dec 16 by D_Alien

Unless you waited till after the Boxing Day game, when tickets will be on sale post-match but with ticket no.12 used

#glassbroken

Oh aye, but I predict most, if not all, of the Barrow tickets will be gone by then.

And it's not often we've been able to put Rochdale, Barrow and sold out in the same sentence!

Barrow ticket info on 17:59 - Dec 16 with 8613 viewsjudd

Barrow ticket info on 17:45 - Dec 16 by TVOS1907

Oh aye, but I predict most, if not all, of the Barrow tickets will be gone by then.

And it's not often we've been able to put Rochdale, Barrow and sold out in the same sentence!

Rochdale directors sold out their fans when they appointed the great buffoon Graham Barrow as manager.

There.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Barrow ticket info on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 8482 viewsRobbiebox

If anyone has a spare voucher H id be extremely grateful if they would pm me
Barrow ticket info on 13:00 - Dec 17 with 8062 viewsKenBoon

Have they said anything about country tickets? I can only see them saying halves don't count.
Barrow ticket info on 20:55 - Dec 17 with 7873 viewsbatfink

If anyone that isn't planning on going could help me with an extra ticket I'd be very grateful, if you could help please pm, thanks
Barrow ticket info on 13:54 - Dec 19 with 7534 viewsdaz

I can't make the Barrow game due to family commitments and I'm happy for someone to use my voucher to get a ticket. Just PM me to arrange.
Barrow ticket info on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 7440 viewsRobbiebox

Barrow ticket info on 13:54 - Dec 19 by daz

I can't make the Barrow game due to family commitments and I'm happy for someone to use my voucher to get a ticket. Just PM me to arrange.

Sent u PM
Barrow ticket info on 16:33 - Dec 19 with 7282 viewsRAFC_1990

If anyone else has access to a ticket ahead of general sale I would also be interested in taking it off your hands. organised work off and made arrangements to be at this game only for it to be likely to sell out before general sale.

So if anyone has 2 spare tickets or vouchers etc, please bare us in mind, would cover any extra costs if need be.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024