Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games 08:46 - Jan 16 with 2131 viewsaleanddale

Time to get Spotland rocking.

4 consecutive home games now what a treat for the fans!!

The games will come thick and fast - 3 league one games and an FA Cup 4th round tie.

I am hoping to be travelling to Fleetwood on the 11th Feb still in the top 6.

Bring it on!!!!
Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 17:55 - Feb 18 with 1649 viewsTVOS1907

That went well...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 18:30 - Feb 18 with 1552 viewsdingdangblue

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 17:55 - Feb 18 by TVOS1907

That went well...

The away games aren't much better.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 11:42 - Feb 19 with 1312 viewsaleanddale

I enjoyed yesterday's game despite the pitch and a late charlton equaliser..

We are still in touch.

Onto Posh next week.
Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 11:49 - Feb 19 with 1291 viewsfitzochris

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 11:42 - Feb 19 by aleanddale

I enjoyed yesterday's game despite the pitch and a late charlton equaliser..

We are still in touch.

Onto Posh next week.

What was wrong with the pitch?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:08 - Feb 19 with 1253 viewsdingdangblue

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 11:49 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

The pitch was great considering the couple of days it's had to bed in. Obviously not ideal and high up in the Pearl st it was visible where the rolls were joined and there were a few areas that looked a bit bumpy - it really needed longer to settle but needs must! - I expect the week on Tuesday Port Vale pitch to look superb.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:13 - Feb 19 with 1237 viewsYouTubeDale

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 11:49 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:28 - Feb 19 with 1204 viewsfitzochris

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:13 - Feb 19 by YouTubeDale

What was wrong with it yesterday?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 14:32 - Feb 19 with 1088 viewsaleanddale

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:28 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

It's obviously not bedded in.. To be expected but it's not ready and not ideal IMHO.

I thought it needed rolling and cutting and whilst no grass expert it just was not as good as I have seen previously.

It did however produce an enjoyable game I just saw a lot of slipping and a lot of divots being thrown up during challenges.

Probably better than what we had but no where near as good as I have seen previously.
Login to get fewer ads

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 14:40 - Feb 19 with 1074 views442Dale

Fortress Spotland - 4 consecutive home games on 12:28 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Very little. As has been said it was a bit bumpy in areas but certainly as good as almost any other pitch at our level at this stage of the season. It should get better as DDB says.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024