Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some great footage of a great strike 17:37 - Jan 17 with 1354 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017/january/16-january/ten-angles-carrolls-w

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Some great footage of a great strike on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 1291 viewsD_Alien

I know there's plenty of people who don't like West Ham, and plenty more who think Andy Carroll is a carthorse - well, he's shown himself to be a flying carthorse!

I've had a soft(ish) spot for West Ham since they exemplified good quality football during the 1960s (saw them play a couple of times at Burnley) and their struggles this season at the new stadium weren't easy viewing, but when Carroll performed his unexpected acrobatics it seemed like a collective weight was blasted away around the ground, even just watching on tv, and especially in the light of Payet's betrayal. Bilic also deserves to succeed imo

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Some great footage of a great strike on 18:36 - Jan 17 with 1245 viewsSuddenLad

Some great footage of a great strike on 18:19 - Jan 17 by D_Alien

I know there's plenty of people who don't like West Ham, and plenty more who think Andy Carroll is a carthorse - well, he's shown himself to be a flying carthorse!

I've had a soft(ish) spot for West Ham since they exemplified good quality football during the 1960s (saw them play a couple of times at Burnley) and their struggles this season at the new stadium weren't easy viewing, but when Carroll performed his unexpected acrobatics it seemed like a collective weight was blasted away around the ground, even just watching on tv, and especially in the light of Payet's betrayal. Bilic also deserves to succeed imo

I've had a 'soft spot' for West Ham ever since the day they put 10 past the Gigglers in a Cup match.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Some great footage of a great strike on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 1146 viewsColDale

Another great West Ham strike

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dimitri-payet-of-west-ham-united-sits-injure
Some great footage of a great strike on 19:30 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsTVOS1907

Some great footage of a great strike on 18:36 - Jan 17 by SuddenLad

I've had a 'soft spot' for West Ham ever since the day they put 10 past the Gigglers in a Cup match.

[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 19:33]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Some great footage of a great strike on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 1074 viewsdingdangblue

Nearly before my time, I was only 4 months old, but I've heard and read the stories.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Some great footage of a great strike on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 1061 viewsShun

Some great footage of a great strike on 18:36 - Jan 17 by SuddenLad

I've never much cared for them as their fans have the silliest of silly accents, but I'll have a bloody big soft spot for them if they (indirectly) give us a few million pounds over the next fortnight!
Some great footage of a great strike on 07:33 - Jan 18 with 883 viewsaleanddale

Wow what a strike.. Goal of the season - close the vote.

Loved the clip showing most of the stadium jumping up and also the one with the bubbles floating past as the players celebrate.

Come on the hammers!! Dig deep and get Hogan signed up!!
Some great footage of a great strike on 11:31 - Jan 18 with 769 viewsParkinsGimp

Some great footage of a great strike on 19:53 - Jan 17 by dingdangblue

Nearly before my time, I was only 4 months old, but I've heard and read the stories.

This is what gave me West Ham as my "second team" .
When Alan Taylor moved there I thought thats a funny name for a football team :-) followed them ever since and they did used to play some entertaining football, one of best games I have seen was a 0-0 draw at Ewood Park in the early 80's when Brooking , Devonshire et al were playing , just couldnt score LOL
Login to get fewer ads

Some great footage of a great strike on 11:40 - Jan 18 with 763 viewsAtThePeake

This whole thread makes uncomfortable reading for me.

Tangled up in blue.

Some great footage of a great strike on 15:37 - Jan 20 with 590 viewsParkinsGimp

Some great footage of a great strike on 11:40 - Jan 18 by AtThePeake

This whole thread makes uncomfortable reading for me.

Why are you a MillW**k fan or something ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024