Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NML and Lund 02:14 - May 7 with 1771 viewsJimlidale

If both Mendez-Laing and Lund do sign for other clubs where do you think would be the best place for them to go? Considering NML has improved immensely whilst he has been at Dale. Which clubs have similiar management to Rochdale, where do you think would be best for his career/playing style?
Same question as for Lund?
NML and Lund on 02:29 - May 7 with 1762 viewsCanaDale

I'm not sure NML has improved immensely since he's been here, in his first 2 1/2 seasons he was unspectacular, granted since the start of the new year he has upped his game, and looked (last time I saw him) to have lost weight. He definitely appears to be Hilly fit now, but I'm not convinced half a season is enough to get a move to the Championship, somewhere along the likes of a Fleetwood or Scunthorpe wouldn't surprise me however.

Lund may have had his head turned whilst on international duty, his agent will no doubt want to try and get a move, while he is in, arguably the best form of his career. He has been a massive step up from JK, and that was a tough job to take on, I haven't seen a better tackler than Matty, in many a season. With him and Allen, we have one of the best midfield partnership in the league, add in Camps and Rathbone.

Of the two players I would pull all the stocks to keep Lund over NML, but I fear this may be in vain for both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024