Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. 17:04 - May 19 with 16856 viewscon_dale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. Keep an eye on www.rochdaleafc.co.uk.
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 07:16 - Jan 6 with 2234 viewsSunningDale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 06:14 - Jan 6 by kiwidale

Fark me sweetcorn. congratulations you have just broken the world record for the length that someone will go to say I'm right and still miss the point. nobody was unhappy with Hill 18 months ago its now that's the problem.

Oh give it a rest, it's you that's completely missed his point.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 15:08 - Jan 6 with 1856 viewsRAFCBLUE

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 21:31 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

Bump.

As fitzochris noted earlier this week, "I guess we’re all hypocrites."

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 16:50 - Jan 6 with 1758 viewskiwidale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 15:08 - Jan 6 by RAFCBLUE

As fitzochris noted earlier this week, "I guess we’re all hypocrites."

There is nothing hypocritical about this thread, people have simply changed their views, it happens things change people change. the remarkable thing to me about the thread is just how many regular posters no longer post.

This is not the time for bickering.

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 1722 viewsBrierls

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 16:50 - Jan 6 by kiwidale

There is nothing hypocritical about this thread, people have simply changed their views, it happens things change people change. the remarkable thing to me about the thread is just how many regular posters no longer post.

It’s because of posters like you.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:46 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewskiwidale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:02 - Jan 6 by Brierls

It’s because of posters like you.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

That's a very cheap shot Briels you have added nothing other than take a pop, maybe you are too sensitive and misunderstand Internet forums as a free and robust exchange of different opinions, are you that sensitive a soul as to be chased away by me? maybe you should find another message board lets say in the Cambridge area where you can form a select group or inner circle of like minded posters.

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 1582 viewskel

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:46 - Jan 6 by kiwidale

That's a very cheap shot Briels you have added nothing other than take a pop, maybe you are too sensitive and misunderstand Internet forums as a free and robust exchange of different opinions, are you that sensitive a soul as to be chased away by me? maybe you should find another message board lets say in the Cambridge area where you can form a select group or inner circle of like minded posters.

So it’s ok to tell someone to post elsewhere but not ok to tell people they won’t be missed if they don’t attend games?

If in doubt, play the Cambridge card.
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 18:02 - Jan 6 with 1552 viewskiwidale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:55 - Jan 6 by kel

So it’s ok to tell someone to post elsewhere but not ok to tell people they won’t be missed if they don’t attend games?

If in doubt, play the Cambridge card.

My comment about Cambridge was aimed solely at Briels it was never intended to include yourself or any other poster. I apologise if it offended you or anybody else.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 18:03]

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 1542 viewskel

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 18:02 - Jan 6 by kiwidale

My comment about Cambridge was aimed solely at Briels it was never intended to include yourself or any other poster. I apologise if it offended you or anybody else.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 18:03]

I’ve never been offended by anything written on this or any other board so I wouldn’t worry. I leave that type of stuff to the hypocritical pansy types*

*not a phrase aimed at you either
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 18:06]
Login to get fewer ads

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 18:24 - Jan 6 with 1481 viewskiwidale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 18:05 - Jan 6 by kel

I’ve never been offended by anything written on this or any other board so I wouldn’t worry. I leave that type of stuff to the hypocritical pansy types*

*not a phrase aimed at you either
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 18:06]

When I made mention of Cambridge I was well aware that others might take it as a pop at them and was half expecting a reaction to it, that why I apologise and Briels is included in my apology. I like to think that like you I'm not easily offended but Briels comment hurt and was completely unnecessary.

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 23:27 - Jan 6 with 1318 viewsBrierls

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 17:46 - Jan 6 by kiwidale

Unsurprisingly, you appear to know as much about ‘Cambridge-gate’ as you do about the current situation at Dale. Fook all.

I wasn’t involved in that shenanigans. Even if I was, it would have nothing to do with what’s going on at the moment.

You raised a point about about a shift in regular posters, I answered that. I used to post on here a lot but it’s just not worth the time anymore. This message board has become only a small step up from the ‘Rochdale AFC Appreciation’ Facebook group. I’d already cut down on my posting a long time before things turned toxic re Hilly, but recent posts discussing underhand ways of getting rid of our greatest ever manager and comparisons of watching a relative die of cancer are disrespectful at best and well beyond disgusting at worst. It’s not about whether Hilly should go, that is a matter of opinion, it’s about showing a bit of decorum.
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 01:09 - Jan 7 with 1229 viewsrochdale_ranger

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 23:27 - Jan 6 by Brierls

Unsurprisingly, you appear to know as much about ‘Cambridge-gate’ as you do about the current situation at Dale. Fook all.

I wasn’t involved in that shenanigans. Even if I was, it would have nothing to do with what’s going on at the moment.

You raised a point about about a shift in regular posters, I answered that. I used to post on here a lot but it’s just not worth the time anymore. This message board has become only a small step up from the ‘Rochdale AFC Appreciation’ Facebook group. I’d already cut down on my posting a long time before things turned toxic re Hilly, but recent posts discussing underhand ways of getting rid of our greatest ever manager and comparisons of watching a relative die of cancer are disrespectful at best and well beyond disgusting at worst. It’s not about whether Hilly should go, that is a matter of opinion, it’s about showing a bit of decorum.

Aye I thought comparing your Mam dying of cancer to wanting the manager of your local team out a bit fooking weird to say the least.
CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 05:04 - Jan 7 with 1176 viewskiwidale

CONTRACT NEWS: We have a major announcement to make at 5.15pm. on 01:09 - Jan 7 by rochdale_ranger

Aye I thought comparing your Mam dying of cancer to wanting the manager of your local team out a bit fooking weird to say the least.

Just to make it clear Ranger and avoid confusion I was not the poster who used that comparison and I know you didn't mean that I was, I know who did say it and I respect him enough to accept it as simply hyperbole and nothing more. The fact that its being referenced on this thread to score cheap points is reprehensible as is the poster who did so. That once again it has been alluded to is unfortunate however I attach no blame to you Ranger scroll back a few posts will identity who is wholly at fault.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024