Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Mendez left the building yet? 12:09 - May 24 with 6056 viewsstigmundo77

Anyone got any updates, Last I heard was Cardiff ???
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:44 - May 24 with 5970 viewsboromat

Thinking we won't hear until his contract is officially up here. End of May or end of June is it normally?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:01 - May 24 with 5907 viewsSandyDrum

He's been in Lancashire Health and Racquet Club for the past few days at the gym and swimming with other Dale players.

Regularly uploads photos of himself in a Dale kit too so I would assume he has / is enjoying his time here.

Although he can't be blamed if a better offer comes in.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:43 - May 24 with 5773 viewsJimlidale

Hill and Dale pretty much resurrected his career. He should sign a new contract on the understanding the club won't stand in his way if a decent offer comes in for him during the Jan window. At least then the club will get a cash injection during Jan
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 14:02 - May 24 with 5704 viewsaleanddale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:43 - May 24 by Jimlidale

Hill and Dale pretty much resurrected his career. He should sign a new contract on the understanding the club won't stand in his way if a decent offer comes in for him during the Jan window. At least then the club will get a cash injection during Jan

Would be a wonderful summer present.

Let's hope this happens.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 14:18 - May 24 with 5644 views442Dale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:43 - May 24 by Jimlidale

But by doing so he could affect his earning potential as a free agent. A club may not offer as much in wages when paying a fee. Also there's the unknown in terms of injuries and form by staying which, admittedly, he'd have to weigh up against playing for a club he knows.

It'd be totally understandable if he moves for more wages at this stage of his career though.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 14:25 - May 24 with 5636 viewsstigmundo77

Me too , I remember seeing him for the 1st time when he played for Peterborough in the opening game of the season a few seasons back. He shimmied and sold our full back then clattered the upright, skill I hadn't seen for a while in league 1/ Its safe to say he could be playing at a higher level
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 15:38 - May 24 with 5428 viewsShun

The way he did a Craig Dawson and took 3 hours to walk around the pitch and bid farewell to every fan still remaining on the final day of the season implies that he greatly enjoyed his time here, values the support of our fans, and that he'd most probably already decided at that point that he wouldn't be here next season. This pretty much confirms he'll be leaving, especially coupled with Hill saying in his recent interview something along the lines of, 'I know where Mendez-Laing will be playing next season and it won't be at Rochdale.'
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 17:06 - May 24 with 5209 viewsmexmike

According to his Instagram, he's been swimming at the Norton Grange with Jamie Allen this morning followed by lunch at Gainzz in Milrow ;-)
Login to get fewer ads

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 19:01 - May 24 with 4970 viewsboromat

Doesn't really tell us much does it. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Think most of us are expecting him to go so wouldn't be a shock but if he doesn't it'd be a great plus especially if he can manage to play to his best for a full season.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 20:20 - May 24 with 4795 viewsroccydaleian

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:01 - May 24 by SandyDrum

He's been in Lancashire Health and Racquet Club for the past few days at the gym and swimming with other Dale players.

Regularly uploads photos of himself in a Dale kit too so I would assume he has / is enjoying his time here.

Although he can't be blamed if a better offer comes in.

Apparently he goes for the odd drink in the Talbot Head and has been telling people in there that he is signing for Cardiff. Don't know if it's true though.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 11:15 - May 25 with 4235 viewsrochedale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 20:20 - May 24 by roccydaleian

Apparently he goes for the odd drink in the Talbot Head and has been telling people in there that he is signing for Cardiff. Don't know if it's true though.

I saw him there last night Roccy, he wasn't in there drinking, he was in the shop next door and we called him over for a pic... Top guy, a few in there last night mentioned Cardiff also. I asked him if he would be with us next season...

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:29 - May 25 with 4072 viewsstigmundo77

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 11:15 - May 25 by rochedale

I saw him there last night Roccy, he wasn't in there drinking, he was in the shop next door and we called him over for a pic... Top guy, a few in there last night mentioned Cardiff also. I asked him if he would be with us next season...

What did he say ?
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:55 - May 25 with 3977 viewsleedsdale

Not NML related, but South Yorkshire reporter on Twitter is suggesting McDermott is re-signing for Chesterfield
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:01 - May 25 with 3941 viewsrochedale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:29 - May 25 by stigmundo77

What did he say ?

He said 'never mind that, do you like my pyjamas?' True story.

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:29 - May 25 with 3869 viewsstigmundo77

Were they decent PJ's
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 14:27 - May 25 with 3730 viewsShun

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:55 - May 25 by leedsdale

Not NML related, but South Yorkshire reporter on Twitter is suggesting McDermott is re-signing for Chesterfield

Yes, I mentioned that last week. Good news if you ask me.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 17:07 - May 25 with 3566 viewsrochedale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 13:29 - May 25 by stigmundo77

Were they decent PJ's

Terrible, shameful infact.

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 21:21 - May 25 with 3345 viewsShun

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 12:55 - May 25 by leedsdale

Chesterfield fans seem confident that it (McDermott to them) is a done deal. One says he's heard from an insider at Dale that he's turned down our contract to join them. Good luck to him if so. I'll be glad to see him go purely because he frustrated me so much, but I sincerely hope he can rediscover that form that made him such a joy to watch in those first 6 months here.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 00:01 - May 26 with 3109 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donal did have a poor season and I echo most folks thoughts that he should move on......pity ,because he was a joy to watch early on but he never lasted a full game.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 18:05 - May 26 with 2676 viewsColDale

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 21:21 - May 25 by Shun

Chesterfield fans seem confident that it (McDermott to them) is a done deal. One says he's heard from an insider at Dale that he's turned down our contract to join them. Good luck to him if so. I'll be glad to see him go purely because he frustrated me so much, but I sincerely hope he can rediscover that form that made him such a joy to watch in those first 6 months here.

Suggestion on their board is that he was due to be announced as a new signing today, but that's not happened, and they suspect something's afoot.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 19:25 - May 26 with 2505 viewsmingthemerciless

Has Mendez left the building yet? on 18:05 - May 26 by ColDale

Suggestion on their board is that he was due to be announced as a new signing today, but that's not happened, and they suspect something's afoot.

12 inches last time I looked.
Has Mendez left the building yet? on 20:51 - May 26 with 2335 viewsscarrow

Another teams come in for him.

Poll: Final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024