Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract news alert.... 12:33 - May 25 with 5764 viewsDaley_Lama

Just up on twitter.

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news alert.... on 17:43 - May 25 with 1488 viewsTVOS1907

Contract news alert.... on 15:22 - May 25 by Morden

In that case why say anyone is players' player of the season, save for some reason?

Josh McCormack would be a good shout if you were looking for reasons

No idea, but personally I've always found awards of that nature extremely subjective and a bit irrelevant. That's just a personal opinion, though.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Contract news alert.... on 09:19 - May 26 with 1258 viewsstigmundo77

Contract news alert.... on 17:20 - May 25 by BlueMessiah

I'm really struggling with this one. He was clearly the weakest link at the back last season. I thought we were talking about aiming for the Championship within the next few years - having players of McNumptys abilities around for the next 3 years isn't going to help us achieve that aim. Coupled with the fact that we have now signed another potentially good / awful player for our defence.

I just don't see the point. If its because he's so good in the dressing room we'd probably be no worse off with Jimmy Cricket telling a few gags at half time.

I just don't see the point. If its because he's so good in the dressing room we'd probably be no worse off with Jimmy Cricket telling a few gags at half time.

Funniest thing I've read for a while :) hats off to BlueMessiah
Contract news alert.... on 09:38 - May 26 with 1209 viewsDiddyDave

Talking of contracts,I believe Joe Thompson was only on a twelve month one,so does that mean he`s been cast adrift with a very serious illness with no income,or will Dale continue to pay his wages?
Contract news alert.... on 09:44 - May 26 with 1198 viewsTVOS1907

Contract news alert.... on 09:38 - May 26 by DiddyDave

Talking of contracts,I believe Joe Thompson was only on a twelve month one,so does that mean he`s been cast adrift with a very serious illness with no income,or will Dale continue to pay his wages?

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-rochdale-joe

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Contract news alert.... on 10:04 - May 26 with 1165 viewsDaley_Lama

The problems for Casual Jim last season were mainly that he would drop an absolute clanger here and there rather than being a rubbish defender.

There were lots of them as well, be that a stupid free kick away at Sheff U (2nd game) or dithering and poor control (last game).

A lot of these clangers to me were through him thinking he had more time on the ball than he had. Hence my nickname for him.

Take away the clangers and his game is ok. Drink Red Bull or something akin to that to boost alertness.

Good luck with that

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news alert.... on 12:12 - May 26 with 1038 viewsParkinsGimp

This is a shocking decision, this guy and Canavan needed shipping out asap. They are clearly not good enough, and signing another ex barnsley duffer( Brown) , who is a bury reject doesnt fill many of us with confidence. Please sign someone decent FFS
Contract news alert.... on 12:14 - May 26 with 1030 viewsnordenblue

Contract news alert.... on 12:12 - May 26 by ParkinsGimp

This is a shocking decision, this guy and Canavan needed shipping out asap. They are clearly not good enough, and signing another ex barnsley duffer( Brown) , who is a bury reject doesnt fill many of us with confidence. Please sign someone decent FFS

That's an unusual post for You?
I thought they were ALL not good enough though not just them 3?
Contract news alert.... on 23:59 - May 26 with 848 viewsDiddyDave

Contract news alert.... on 09:44 - May 26 by TVOS1907

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-rochdale-joe

Thank you,great news as it`s turned out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024