Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game Off 12:25 - Jan 20 with 24219 viewsDaley_Lama

Waterlogged pitch

Poll: DF in or out

Game Off on 18:26 - Jan 20 with 2570 views442Dale

Game Off on 18:15 - Jan 20 by since58

Don't hold youre breath 442 or you might turn purple as I am with rage at this moment in time.

This is something that is possibly not on the club’s radar at the moment, the strength of feeling amongst supporters should not be ignored.

The thought of nothing happening ahead of the Wigan game and that then being doubt/off is worrying I’m the extreme. Can’t see that being allowed to happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Game Off on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 2513 viewssince58

Game Off on 18:26 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

This is something that is possibly not on the club’s radar at the moment, the strength of feeling amongst supporters should not be ignored.

The thought of nothing happening ahead of the Wigan game and that then being doubt/off is worrying I’m the extreme. Can’t see that being allowed to happen.

Hope youre right 442.
Game Off on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 2504 viewsrobtheb

Game Off on 18:06 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

Now, now, let's not ask for too much. Such basics take time.

Even now, I'd be very surprised if they didn't release a statement very soon. That it could and should have been online by now is to the club's detriment. But that's on them. Every hour that passes reflects incredibly badly on them, but they still have an opportunity to at least look like they want to build bridges with a VERY loyal fanbase.

In the meantime, there's lots of info on the Youth Team game with an interview too. Super.

Can't see any statement this side of Monday, then I doubt it.

Won't be tonight as I have just passed the ground and it's in lockdown.
Game Off on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 2504 viewsDale23years

Do u honestly think the club will do anything ahead of the Wigan game.

That's called being pro-active. The club has not been pro active since Russ Green been at club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Game Off on 18:37 - Jan 20 with 2496 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Perhaps phone call are being made as we speak?

"hello,do you sell sand?"..............surely,if the pitch is as bad as suggested in the photos, there is little or no chance it can be played on before Spring with the wet weather we have to endure. Not fit for business. Hilly would n't allow it.
Game Off on 18:40 - Jan 20 with 2472 viewsDale23years

Game Off on 18:36 - Jan 20 by robtheb

Can't see any statement this side of Monday, then I doubt it.

Won't be tonight as I have just passed the ground and it's in lockdown.

That just sums up everything about the club, why the fcuk should we give a fcuk, if the club obviously don't give a fcuk about us or the situation

Game Off on 18:40 - Jan 20 with 2471 viewsmingthemerciless

It's been a wet winter but the photos of the pitch are terrible. You can't play football on that. Something has gone badly wrong there. Time to get the lawyers involved I think.
Game Off on 18:42 - Jan 20 with 2455 viewsNewbury_Dale

Who is the head groundsman these days ?
Login to get fewer ads

Game Off on 18:50 - Jan 20 with 2403 viewsDale23years

Game Off on 18:42 - Jan 20 by Newbury_Dale

He should be sacked,but I very much doubt he will

Game Off on 18:52 - Jan 20 with 2401 viewssince58

Howard Carter.?
Game Off on 18:58 - Jan 20 with 2376 viewsD_Alien

Game Off on 18:52 - Jan 20 by since58

Howard Carter.?

Nah, he's moved further up the football pyramid

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Game Off on 19:02 - Jan 20 with 2355 viewssince58

Game Off on 18:58 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

Nah, he's moved further up the football pyramid

The further up you go it sphynxs.
Game Off on 19:10 - Jan 20 with 2314 viewsdingdangblue

I don't know - but here are his tools

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Game Off on 19:17 - Jan 20 with 2293 viewsD_Alien

Game Off on 19:02 - Jan 20 by since58

The further up you go it sphynxs.

How about an Irishman?

Hire O'Glyphics?

Game Off on 20:10 - Jan 20 with 2150 viewssince58

Game Off on 19:17 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

How about an Irishman?

Hire O'Glyphics?

Rosetta I,m stoned again.
Game Off on 20:22 - Jan 20 with 2117 viewsD_Alien

Game Off on 20:10 - Jan 20 by since58

Rosetta I,m stoned again.

Tut, an c'mon, or you'll never teat 'e again

Game Off on 20:48 - Jan 20 with 2040 viewssince58

Game Off on 20:22 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

Tut, an c'mon, or you'll never teat 'e again

I like big teats n little teats no problem.
Game Off on 20:52 - Jan 20 with 2027 viewsKenBoon

Can't there be a dedicated thread for silly word games, rather than kill so many decent threads with them?
Game Off on 20:57 - Jan 20 with 2006 viewsD_Alien

Game Off on 20:52 - Jan 20 by KenBoon

Can't there be a dedicated thread for silly word games, rather than kill so many decent threads with them?

A bit of daft wordplay never killed anything

On the other hand, if you want endless gnashing of teeth, just go right ahead

Game Off on 21:03 - Jan 20 with 1982 viewsKenBoon

Game Off on 20:57 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

A bit of daft wordplay never killed anything

On the other hand, if you want endless gnashing of teeth, just go right ahead

But this is a pinned thread on today's postponed match, not mallett's mallet. Forums generally have rules about staying on topic. So many threads on here die because they become jokey jokey word games. Pages and pages of them.
Game Off on 21:07 - Jan 20 with 1960 viewssince58

Game Off on 20:52 - Jan 20 by KenBoon

Ken I think a bit of crack is needed at the mo . everything else on and off the field is so
fookin depressing. sorry if fooks you off but fook off.
Game Off on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 1948 viewsKenBoon

Game Off on 21:07 - Jan 20 by since58

Ken I think a bit of crack is needed at the mo . everything else on and off the field is so
fookin depressing. sorry if fooks you off but fook off.

Indeed. So go make a thread just for word games and have the craic there (oh crack rock lol). Some of us quite like moaning about mud or just generally whatever is written in the thread title.
Game Off on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 1945 viewsD_Alien

Game Off on 21:03 - Jan 20 by KenBoon

But this is a pinned thread on today's postponed match, not mallett's mallet. Forums generally have rules about staying on topic. So many threads on here die because they become jokey jokey word games. Pages and pages of them.

I think most people who were intending to go to the COA today will have gathered it's been called off - which was the purpose of the pinning

But kb, let me give you my most abject apologies (hey, kiwi ) and please feel free to resume the wringing of hands. Now, what did you have to say that I was stopping you from saying?

Game Off on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 1843 views49thseason

In the 12 months from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017 Rochdale had 3.9 feet of Rain and the sun shone on just 72 days. During the "summer" when the pitch should have been putting down a good root system (May to August) there were just 12 days when the sun shone. Clearly growing a suitable pitch in Rochdale is a difficult proposition.
Game Off on 22:11 - Jan 20 with 1784 viewsDaleiLama

Game Off on 21:53 - Jan 20 by 49thseason

In the 12 months from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017 Rochdale had 3.9 feet of Rain and the sun shone on just 72 days. During the "summer" when the pitch should have been putting down a good root system (May to August) there were just 12 days when the sun shone. Clearly growing a suitable pitch in Rochdale is a difficult proposition.

I know global warming is producing warmer air which can carry more water but Rochdale has never exactly been a sun trap even going back to when we were kids (summer of 76 excepted)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024