Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? 18:31 - Feb 27 with 2269 viewsSuddenLad

A friend has passed me two adult tickets for tomorrow, along with coach travel from Spotland.

He is unable to attend, because the daughter of his travelling companion suffered a broken leg this morning and can not make the game.

If anyone is interested please PM me. If cost is a problem, (£80) it is OK to leave payment until a later date, or at a mutually convenient time.

It is better to have two more supporters at the match than two unused tickets in a drawer......
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:05]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 2146 viewsDaley_Lama

I too have 2 spare tickets tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances (I can't count)

If anybody needs them - can meet up somewhere near Wembley to pass over.

Not queue-jumping, please speak to Suddenlad first as he was here first.

Poll: DF in or out

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:34 - Feb 27 with 1949 viewsdesmond

I need 2 but I don't need coach tickets
Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 1926 viewsDaley_Lama

Sudden

Do you want to sell your two to desmond?

If not, you can have mine desmond.

Cheers

Lama

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:42 - Feb 27 with 1905 viewsSuddenLad

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:39 - Feb 27 by Daley_Lama

Sudden

Do you want to sell your two to desmond?

If not, you can have mine desmond.

Cheers

Lama

Lama........thank you. Let him have yours. I'm waiting for someone to get back to me.

Go ahead......👍

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:42 - Feb 27 with 1905 viewsdesmond

Cheers Lama but I've sorted 2 now. I put it on Facebook as well . Sorry to mess you about
Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 1845 viewsDaley_Lama

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 21:42 - Feb 27 by desmond

Cheers Lama but I've sorted 2 now. I put it on Facebook as well . Sorry to mess you about

No worries.

Tickets still available for lateies if required.

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 22:28 - Feb 27 with 1749 viewsBluedart

Dalelam you still got tickets if so pal were are you possible pick up
Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 22:45 - Feb 27 with 1710 viewsDaley_Lama

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 22:28 - Feb 27 by Bluedart

Dalelam you still got tickets if so pal were are you possible pick up

If you meant me, can meet at Wembley.

Let me know if you want them and i will private message you details.

Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 09:51 - Feb 28 with 1481 viewsSuddenLad

Bump.....

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 1307 viewsMilesG

Wembley tickets...........anyone interested ?? on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Daley_Lama

I too have 2 spare tickets tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances (I can't count)

If anybody needs them - can meet up somewhere near Wembley to pass over.

Not queue-jumping, please speak to Suddenlad first as he was here first.

Yes ill take them, meet at Wembley?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024