Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wnak 16:53 - Sep 29 with 7055 viewsmightydale

Can't defend
Can't attack
No commitment
No ambition
No pace
No Desire
No organisation
NO FCUK ALL

I pity to people watching this crap every week

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Wnak on 08:20 - Sep 30 with 1810 viewsDaleiLama

Wnak on 02:38 - Sep 30 by Peaky

I watch every game on ifollow and kick off in a Saturday is not till 10pm. Hope I am still classed as a supporter even though I can not get to games anymore 😳

You need to make a bigger effort Peaky. Jesus moved heaven and earth to get to the game yesterday. Even he couldn't save us from defeat.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 8:40]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wnak on 11:25 - Sep 30 with 1597 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Wnak on 20:43 - Sep 29 by DaleiLama

I'm sure that James is more than capable of defending himself, but why on earth are you asking him that question? He travels from Sussex to watch his team - Rochdale - and wasn't even born in the town. He stayed overnight in Sunderland, parting with hard-earned money to watch us play an away game. Wtf difference does it make how many games he watches (he works a lot of weekends) if he's attended a game and wishes to share his comments and opinions with the forum? Do you think your comments are more valid than his for some reason and if so, care to share why? Whilst you're at it you can share who you'd replace KH with if you wish too? Like everything, it is a matter of personal opinion, but I would much rather hear James' supportive, balanced perspective than your skewed one-eyed hatred of the best manager our club has ever had, which is both repetitive and unedifying. Suggest a trip down to the taxidermists for a stuffed cat so you'll have something else to kick for the rest of the season.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 21:57]

I think the nickname he has suggests it means something to have watched for 23 years compared to someone who perhaps isn`t even 23 years old yet. Maybe I should stick 50 in my nick. As for the team and the structure, we know we can`t defend whoever we put in, but to drop the player who scored a hat trick in the last home game, back into midfield, again, is nothing short of idiocy. Hendo as good as he is up front, is a poor midfielder (headless chicken) but hey, when does Hill ever learn from his mistakes?
Wnak on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 1569 viewsDaleiLama

Wnak on 11:25 - Sep 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

I think the nickname he has suggests it means something to have watched for 23 years compared to someone who perhaps isn`t even 23 years old yet. Maybe I should stick 50 in my nick. As for the team and the structure, we know we can`t defend whoever we put in, but to drop the player who scored a hat trick in the last home game, back into midfield, again, is nothing short of idiocy. Hendo as good as he is up front, is a poor midfielder (headless chicken) but hey, when does Hill ever learn from his mistakes?

I don't think anyone is questioning d23y's loyalty - I did, however, take exception to his comment to James. It appeared to imply that having seen more Dale games than James his opinion was more valid. In fact his opinion is more of an agenda really. Having followed Dale for 23 years, 4 of the last 5 seasons being our most successful position-wise, not to even mention our success in the cup, you would have thought that his experience and age may have led to a touch more tolerance and patience on his behalf? My last word on the subject - not sure if that was a dig at James by you either, but for clarity, having met him, I can say he's a very decent chap and a club like ours should be welcoming supporters like him with open arms from top to bottom.

As for Hendo, couldn't agree more. I think Hill will get round to this conclusion eventually too, but don't hold your breath.

Wnak on 12:31 - Sep 30 with 1530 viewsShun

Wnak on 08:20 - Sep 30 by DaleiLama

You need to make a bigger effort Peaky. Jesus moved heaven and earth to get to the game yesterday. Even he couldn't save us from defeat.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 8:40]

The second coming!
Wnak on 12:36 - Sep 30 with 1526 viewsDaleiLama

Wnak on 12:31 - Sep 30 by Shun

The second coming!

He's still here Tuesday too, so if he's finished helping out at Maccyds on the filet-o-fish line, he can perhaps use his powers to help us to victory.

Wnak on 13:35 - Sep 30 with 1468 viewsTVOS1907

Wnak on 11:25 - Sep 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

"I think the nickname he has suggests it means something to have watched for 23 years"

23 years which includes the management of Barrow, Parkin (second spell), Coleman and Eyre.

Hmm...
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 13:38]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024