Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much does OO owe VB? 12:57 - Jan 2 with 1801 viewsspell_chekker

It's dragging out for such a long time I can't remember where it's all up to.

It's something like - £32 + Manchester + Costs + Interest - £10m already paid = ?????

Have I missed any bit and bats?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:23 - Jan 2 with 799 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Also owes costs to The Steed (BHS), and I think Jeremy Smith, not sure of the amounts tho.

Total now must be about nearly £30m.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 796 viewsHannibal

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:23 - Jan 2 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Also owes costs to The Steed (BHS), and I think Jeremy Smith, not sure of the amounts tho.

Yeah Steed. Paid for his own legal costs and won Good man.

This is what I can’t get my head around. Enforcement. Is VB not pulling the trigger because there’s something going on n the background that stops him? Blackmail? It doesn’t make sense.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 796 viewsspell_chekker

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:23 - Jan 2 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Plus the £5m loan he took out to make the first VB payment?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:29 - Jan 2 with 792 viewsspell_chekker

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:26 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Plus the £5m loan he took out to make the first VB payment?

Yes Hannibal, the delay and news blackout.

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:33 - Jan 2 with 786 viewsTangerine_FY8

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:29 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Yes Hannibal, the delay and news blackout.

The amount to Steed is a drop in the ocean really but will certainly help remove some of the pain Oyston put him through.
How much does OO owe VB? on 13:38 - Jan 2 with 780 viewsspell_chekker

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:33 - Jan 2 by Tangerine_FY8

The amount to Steed is a drop in the ocean really but will certainly help remove some of the pain Oyston put him through.

OMG, another new poster.

Don't be a stranger FY8.

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:04 - Jan 2 with 772 viewsseasider81

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:38 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

OMG, another new poster.

Don't be a stranger FY8.

Sorry it's Seasider81. I was testing the registration process and forgot to switch back to my 'posting' username.
How much does OO owe VB? on 14:14 - Jan 2 with 769 viewsHannibal

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:04 - Jan 2 by seasider81

Sorry it's Seasider81. I was testing the registration process and forgot to switch back to my 'posting' username.

God dammit

Login to get fewer ads

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 768 viewsspell_chekker

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:14 - Jan 2 by Hannibal

God dammit

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:40 - Jan 2 with 765 viewsjanegallagher

How much does OO owe VB? on 14:16 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Don’t act desperate spell, we’re fine 😎

We’ve got Simon Sadler

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:08 - Jan 2 with 759 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How much does OO owe VB? on 13:26 - Jan 2 by Hannibal

Yeah Steed. Paid for his own legal costs and won Good man.

This is what I can’t get my head around. Enforcement. Is VB not pulling the trigger because there’s something going on n the background that stops him? Blackmail? It doesn’t make sense.

I don't know how you leap to blackmail as a reason. I suspect that the truth is much more prosaic. He's got a lot of other fish to fry at the moment and may be reluctant to get involved in yet another lengthy and resource intensive legal process until he really has to.

I think you have to understand that whilst the does not want to damage the football club if he can avoid it, that does not necessarily mean that football-related time considerations are important to him.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:41 - Jan 2 with 752 viewsjanegallagher

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:08 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

I don't know how you leap to blackmail as a reason. I suspect that the truth is much more prosaic. He's got a lot of other fish to fry at the moment and may be reluctant to get involved in yet another lengthy and resource intensive legal process until he really has to.

I think you have to understand that whilst the does not want to damage the football club if he can avoid it, that does not necessarily mean that football-related time considerations are important to him.

I’m still none the wiser

whats OO had to pay out and what he’s paid up to now?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:59 - Jan 2 with 746 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:41 - Jan 2 by janegallagher

I’m still none the wiser

whats OO had to pay out and what he’s paid up to now?

He owed 31.27m and has paid 10m. Manchester has been written off/waived, I think.

Interest is eye watering, as are costs. The first tranche of costs for CC were 2.8m, and there has been plenty more since.

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:04 - Jan 2 with 744 viewsjanegallagher

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:59 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

He owed 31.27m and has paid 10m. Manchester has been written off/waived, I think.

Interest is eye watering, as are costs. The first tranche of costs for CC were 2.8m, and there has been plenty more since.

Jeez. Thanks Robbie.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:13 - Jan 2 with 742 viewsspell_chekker

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:04 - Jan 2 by janegallagher

Jeez. Thanks Robbie.

Why write off the Manchester award? Weird.

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:14 - Jan 2 with 739 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:13 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Why write off the Manchester award? Weird.

There was a reason for it and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was - I think it may have come up at the Court of Appeal proceedings, I know I made a note of it somewhere.

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:32 - Jan 2 with 732 viewsHannibal

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:14 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

There was a reason for it and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was - I think it may have come up at the Court of Appeal proceedings, I know I made a note of it somewhere.

I ‘leap to blackmail’ as the explanation because nobody including you, has offered any reason why £32 million is still owing after a year despite a court order to pay it!

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:37 - Jan 2 with 727 viewsjanegallagher

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:32 - Jan 2 by Hannibal

I ‘leap to blackmail’ as the explanation because nobody including you, has offered any reason why £32 million is still owing after a year despite a court order to pay it!

He’s paid £10M H. It’s £23M still owing

We’ve got Simon Sadler

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:39 - Jan 2 with 724 viewsHannibal

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:37 - Jan 2 by janegallagher

He’s paid £10M H. It’s £23M still owing

Ok I’m dyslexic maybe. It’s a lot and it’s unpaid whatever it is.

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:55 - Jan 2 with 718 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:39 - Jan 2 by Hannibal

Ok I’m dyslexic maybe. It’s a lot and it’s unpaid whatever it is.

If he was vulnerable to blackmail - why did he have the balls to sue him in the first place?

The argument simply does not make sense, nor stand up to any serious scrutiny,

How much does OO owe VB? on 17:03 - Jan 2 with 715 viewsHannibal

How much does OO owe VB? on 16:55 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

If he was vulnerable to blackmail - why did he have the balls to sue him in the first place?

The argument simply does not make sense, nor stand up to any serious scrutiny,

Maybe something turned up AFTER the ruling?

I’m not presenting this theory of mine as fact by the way I’m just SPECULATING.

You are just being contrary on the basis of wanting everyone to believe you know more than me, or anyone else - just admit it!

That’s because of course, you like appearing more informed as you claim you are!

So come on then what’s the real reason if blackmail is not the reason. EVIDENCED!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 17:12]

How much does OO owe VB? on 18:10 - Jan 2 with 697 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How much does OO owe VB? on 17:03 - Jan 2 by Hannibal

Maybe something turned up AFTER the ruling?

I’m not presenting this theory of mine as fact by the way I’m just SPECULATING.

You are just being contrary on the basis of wanting everyone to believe you know more than me, or anyone else - just admit it!

That’s because of course, you like appearing more informed as you claim you are!

So come on then what’s the real reason if blackmail is not the reason. EVIDENCED!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 17:12]

I think I already said to you that I thought there was a far more prosaic answer, and said why. Equally I think your theory holds no water and your latest idea is even thinner, really. Certainly not enough to advance as a plausible explanation - in my opinion.

This isn't a contest you know, none of us know everything, and it is just a fact of life that some of us know more than others.

How much does OO owe VB? on 21:08 - Jan 2 with 679 viewsokeh_for_some

How much does OO owe VB? on 18:10 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

I think I already said to you that I thought there was a far more prosaic answer, and said why. Equally I think your theory holds no water and your latest idea is even thinner, really. Certainly not enough to advance as a plausible explanation - in my opinion.

This isn't a contest you know, none of us know everything, and it is just a fact of life that some of us know more than others.

Another conundrum for me is why VB continues with the OO platitudes. His recent statement was reserved in criticism and he even complimented OO for what he’s done for BFC over the years. It almost felt like an olive branch was being offered. If someone owed me that amount of money and was employing every delaying tactic known to man, I don’t think I’d have been quite as relaxed. Maybe different rules exist for multi millionaires.
How much does OO owe VB? on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 672 viewsROTTWEILERS

How much does OO owe VB? on 21:08 - Jan 2 by okeh_for_some

Another conundrum for me is why VB continues with the OO platitudes. His recent statement was reserved in criticism and he even complimented OO for what he’s done for BFC over the years. It almost felt like an olive branch was being offered. If someone owed me that amount of money and was employing every delaying tactic known to man, I don’t think I’d have been quite as relaxed. Maybe different rules exist for multi millionaires.

VB's statement appeared to be appealing (again) to OO's better nature when he of all people should know OO hasn't got a better nature.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 21:15]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

How much does OO owe VB? on 02:04 - Jan 3 with 646 viewstodayistheday

How much does OO owe VB? on 15:08 - Jan 2 by basilrobbiereborn

Cant see other fish to fry as a stumbling block,more an excuse for him. I would say its an on going legal problem. Who pays who,the football club,Owen & Karl,segesta or another company. If my company went bump owing money,they wouldnt touch my other interests outside that business,so why do people talk about auctions. Are these part of Bfc's portfolio. Can see it going on and on and the longer it does,the football club will suffer and Oyston will gain the upper hand. Think Belokon has got all he's going to get and his wife will take him to the cleaners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024