Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris 16:42 - Jul 23 with 7608 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Just been on telly promising to get a new deal, unite the country, deliver Brexit, end austerity, give the NHS an extra zillion a week, build aparthotels and have us in a new country in five years time.

Still, if enough idiots believe it then why not?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 18:16]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Boris on 13:23 - Jul 24 with 1934 viewsoff2div1

Go Boris
Boris on 13:45 - Jul 24 with 1893 viewsDiddyDave

An Old Etonian,Oxford University wallah,nothing changes in the public school that is the British Parliament.
Boris on 14:15 - Jul 24 with 1852 viewsParkinsGimp

Boris on 19:10 - Jul 23 by soulboy

God help us. A new PM picked by a tiny percentage of the population, the "I'm all right Jack" brigade.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 19:32]

How many people chose Gordon brown??
One and he was a war criminal who has got away with it along with his bastard claret mate.
Boris on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 1835 views49thseason

Boris on 13:45 - Jul 24 by DiddyDave

An Old Etonian,Oxford University wallah,nothing changes in the public school that is the British Parliament.

So do you think the country would be much better off being run by a man who only "proper" job was a year working on the Newport and Market Drayton Advertiser following his successful acquisition of 2 grade E "A" levels? Someone for whom Parliamentary Democracy is a difficult concept and who prefers the company of such well-respected groups such as the IRA (he was arrested for protesting against the arrest of an IRA Killer who was subsequently jailed on 5 counts of murder), Hamas and Black September although in the case of the latter he remembers being at a 2014 memorial of four of the Munich Olympics terrorists "But did not take part" despite photographs of him holding the wreath. And who between 2009 and 2012, hosted (for a reported £5K) per episode a TV phone-in on Iranian Government TV whose website included articles on Holocaust denial. A channel which was banned in the UK at the time.
Is this the sort of leader you think we need?
Boris on 14:50 - Jul 24 with 1811 viewsjudd

Boris on 14:29 - Jul 24 by 49thseason

So do you think the country would be much better off being run by a man who only "proper" job was a year working on the Newport and Market Drayton Advertiser following his successful acquisition of 2 grade E "A" levels? Someone for whom Parliamentary Democracy is a difficult concept and who prefers the company of such well-respected groups such as the IRA (he was arrested for protesting against the arrest of an IRA Killer who was subsequently jailed on 5 counts of murder), Hamas and Black September although in the case of the latter he remembers being at a 2014 memorial of four of the Munich Olympics terrorists "But did not take part" despite photographs of him holding the wreath. And who between 2009 and 2012, hosted (for a reported £5K) per episode a TV phone-in on Iranian Government TV whose website included articles on Holocaust denial. A channel which was banned in the UK at the time.
Is this the sort of leader you think we need?

Give the job to her out the Krankies to have a bash at.

Maybe the Queen should join in the complete fookwittery of UK politics at present and refuse to invite BJ to form a government?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Boris on 15:42 - Jul 24 with 1767 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Boris on 14:50 - Jul 24 by judd

Give the job to her out the Krankies to have a bash at.

Maybe the Queen should join in the complete fookwittery of UK politics at present and refuse to invite BJ to form a government?

I now have the image of the queen giving a BJ Judd. Thanks for that pleasurable experience 😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Boris on 15:51 - Jul 24 with 1759 viewsEllDale

I had this image of a Philips 12 inch.......television of course
Boris on 15:53 - Jul 24 with 1750 viewsjudd

Boris on 15:42 - Jul 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

I now have the image of the queen giving a BJ Judd. Thanks for that pleasurable experience 😂

One giving one to me?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris on 16:34 - Jul 24 with 1708 viewselectricblue

What Boris as promised in his speech after meeting her maj seems ok on paper.
But how is the country going to pay for it...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Boris on 16:52 - Jul 24 with 1683 viewssoulboy

Not sure which made me more nauseous, the old Etonian multi millionaire baffoon stood outside number 10 saying he was going to fix everything or the sight of Tory MPs gushing praise on mother Teresa at PMQs when they couldnt get rid of her fast enough, just like what they did to Thatcher. Typical Tories, more faces than the town hall clock.
Boris on 17:22 - Jul 24 with 1639 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Boris on 16:52 - Jul 24 by soulboy

Not sure which made me more nauseous, the old Etonian multi millionaire baffoon stood outside number 10 saying he was going to fix everything or the sight of Tory MPs gushing praise on mother Teresa at PMQs when they couldnt get rid of her fast enough, just like what they did to Thatcher. Typical Tories, more faces than the town hall clock.

I find Diane Abbott’s racist ranting about as inedible as anything I have ever heard, still as they are labour that’s been accepted and she is still in a job.

I don’t believe in any political party or politician really these days, they would sell any principal they once had to climb the ladder.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Boris on 17:40 - Jul 24 with 1628 viewsJimmyRustler

Honestly, does it really matter who's in charge? There isn't a party that's worth their salt and som of the potential leaders within aren't worth thinking about. At least Boris is entertaining. If I'm gonna be shafted, I'd rather someone tells me a joke whilst they do it. It's sad that this is where we've got to in the political British landscape but there we are
Boris on 19:09 - Jul 24 with 1566 viewsmingthemerciless

Boris on 19:10 - Jul 23 by soulboy

God help us. A new PM picked by a tiny percentage of the population, the "I'm all right Jack" brigade.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 19:32]

You mean picked by three or four owners of the gutter press. None of whom like the UK enough to want to live here.
Boris on 10:28 - Jul 25 with 1403 viewswimborne_dale

My son recently received a letter from Leave.EU. How they got his name and address I don't know. Not from him, I can be certain. Anyhow, the letter told of an "operation blue wave" where they get as many Brexit supporters as they can to join the Conservative Party to apply pressure to leave, including no confidence votes if necessary. Leave.EU supports the Brexit Party and Boris Johnson.

For the record, this is not a whinge about Brexit per se. I voted Leave but I did not vote for infiltration. I wish Boris well as I like to see the country do well whoever is in power.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Boris on 10:40 - Jul 25 with 1377 viewsisitme

Boris on 10:28 - Jul 25 by wimborne_dale

My son recently received a letter from Leave.EU. How they got his name and address I don't know. Not from him, I can be certain. Anyhow, the letter told of an "operation blue wave" where they get as many Brexit supporters as they can to join the Conservative Party to apply pressure to leave, including no confidence votes if necessary. Leave.EU supports the Brexit Party and Boris Johnson.

For the record, this is not a whinge about Brexit per se. I voted Leave but I did not vote for infiltration. I wish Boris well as I like to see the country do well whoever is in power.

Probably the electoral register. I get political related post from parties or organisations I do not support from time to time as well. It is to allow a so called level playing field.
Boris on 11:00 - Jul 25 with 1346 viewsCrede_Sign0

Labour is in full internal squabble mode - we have more than enough mad tories to go round, a few if who now form the cabinet - we have a US president running the show from a high powered sunbed, the threat of nukes is back - as is the prospect of some televised Iranian SAS raid.
We are in full 80s throwback mode - clearly the next milestone on this trip will see Frankie Goes Hollywood back at number 1!
Boris on 11:03 - Jul 25 with 1339 viewsjudd

Boris on 11:00 - Jul 25 by Crede_Sign0

Labour is in full internal squabble mode - we have more than enough mad tories to go round, a few if who now form the cabinet - we have a US president running the show from a high powered sunbed, the threat of nukes is back - as is the prospect of some televised Iranian SAS raid.
We are in full 80s throwback mode - clearly the next milestone on this trip will see Frankie Goes Hollywood back at number 1!

Relax!

Boris on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 1245 viewsSandyman

Boris on 11:00 - Jul 25 by Crede_Sign0

Two Tribes
Boris on 16:52 - Jul 25 with 1152 viewsfrenzied

if youd been in a coma for the last 30 years and you switched the telly on and saw what was going on politically across the planet youd swear it was a spoof put out by the Not the Nine O clock news team
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 16:53]
Boris on 20:10 - Jul 25 with 1068 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Boris on 11:03 - Jul 25 by judd

Relax!

Says who?

Boris on 20:15 - Jul 25 with 1055 viewsjudd

Boris on 20:10 - Jul 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Says who?

Erm,.Mr.Johnson of course.

Holly, not Boris

Boris on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 1021 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Boris on 20:15 - Jul 25 by judd

Erm,.Mr.Johnson of course.

Holly, not Boris

So the fook’s Frankie then?

Boris on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 1014 viewsjudd

Boris on 20:55 - Jul 25 by BigDaveMyCock

So the fook’s Frankie then?

He went to Hollywood

Boris on 21:25 - Jul 25 with 991 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Boris on 21:01 - Jul 25 by judd

He went to Hollywood

Oh, is that up Pompeii?

Boris on 21:29 - Jul 25 with 985 viewsjudd

Boris on 21:25 - Jul 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Oh, is that up Pompeii?

No

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024