Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coaches 18:02 - Sep 25 with 3120 viewsBarrowdale

Ha ha haaa. You couldnt make it up. Usual shambles. Coming in and out same wY. No one interested in tickets. Incompetant beyond our normal level
Coaches on 18:11 - Sep 25 with 3077 viewsblackdogblue

Ours is very posh 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Coaches on 18:36 - Sep 25 with 3005 viewsisitme

Thought it was quite well organised my self. Unfortunately there is only one way in and out for coaches. No way they could get in by the club shop.
Coaches on 23:47 - Sep 25 with 2607 viewsShun

Just because I don’t want to sour any of the other threads, it’s ridiculous that on a night that should’ve been about pure joy we actually had fans ejected, one after just a few minutes! The few ejected at half time I have sympathy for, they had to stand up because the United fans closest to us were all standing, so those Daleys closest to that side couldn’t even see the goal unless they too stood.
Coaches on 23:55 - Sep 25 with 2560 viewsflyerdale

I thought it all ran pretty well on the coaches tonight. There and back with no complaints. Glad I chose that option now.
Coaches on 00:49 - Sep 26 with 2376 viewsrochdaleriddler

Coaches on 23:47 - Sep 25 by Shun

Just because I don’t want to sour any of the other threads, it’s ridiculous that on a night that should’ve been about pure joy we actually had fans ejected, one after just a few minutes! The few ejected at half time I have sympathy for, they had to stand up because the United fans closest to us were all standing, so those Daleys closest to that side couldn’t even see the goal unless they too stood.

I stood up throughout, never sat down for 1 minute

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Coaches on 09:57 - Sep 26 with 2009 views1907

No issues with the coaches the club did what they could and managed the situation.

I despise mindlessly negative posts like this, have a day off and savour what we’ve just experienced.
Coaches on 10:07 - Sep 26 with 1984 viewsBuckTheTrend

Give your head a wobble Barrowdale (and take some grammar/spelling lessons too).
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 10:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024