Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disrespectful Sweetmore 14:59 - Nov 23 with 10495 viewsDalenet

How is it acceptable to keep playing music whilst the club guests Wardle band are trying to play by the pitch.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 15:49 - Nov 23 with 6000 viewsdalenumber2

I was thinking exactly the same. No point in having a band if he’s going to continue to blast his music over them!
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:07 - Nov 23 with 5705 viewsSuddenLad

He was requested to turn it down by one of the security staff, but declined.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:09 - Nov 23 with 5675 viewsShun

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:07 - Nov 23 by SuddenLad

He was requested to turn it down by one of the security staff, but declined.

Really? What a buffoon.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:23 - Nov 23 with 5597 viewskel

To be fair the bloke has called users of this message board “Peados”(sic) and a certain person at the club vowed he would never be employed by the club again before being reinstated a week later.

He can do and say as he pleases.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:36 - Nov 23 with 5520 views49thseason

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 15:49 - Nov 23 by dalenumber2

I was thinking exactly the same. No point in having a band if he’s going to continue to blast his music over them!

Leaving all those kids stood in the cold wondering what was going on was inexcusable and another 20 or 30 people left the ground with disappointment on their faces and may never return. If its true the Sweetmore was told and then decide to ignore them then he needs to be shown the exit.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:51 - Nov 23 with 5459 viewsBartRowou

People who aren't on Twitter won't know that the club actually tweets his "playlist" before games. It's reached Spinal Tap territory.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:54 - Nov 23 with 5433 viewsflyerdale

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:51 - Nov 23 by BartRowou

People who aren't on Twitter won't know that the club actually tweets his "playlist" before games. It's reached Spinal Tap territory.

I've got the same playlist on CD from the mid nineties. It was a compilation called Bezs madchester anthems
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:05 - Nov 23 with 5361 viewsNinco

He can't even speak proper English. Surely the club can find someone better than him?
Login to get fewer ads

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:19 - Nov 23 with 5304 views49thseason

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:05 - Nov 23 by Ninco

He can't even speak proper English. Surely the club can find someone better than him?

Do we actually need anyone other than to read out the teamsheet? It all sounds like porridge in the Sandy anyway so it would be no loss there.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:30 - Nov 23 with 5256 viewsSandyDrum

I've been living in the Czech Republic for the past 2 months and have been to 7 football ground throughout the country.

All the match announcers just announces the team line up, goalscorer, cards and added time.
Nothing else, it's great.

Whenever I come back to Spotland I always dread it because it's just a load of muffled, turgid nonsense.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:43 - Nov 23 with 5195 viewsDickydaler

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:30 - Nov 23 by SandyDrum

I've been living in the Czech Republic for the past 2 months and have been to 7 football ground throughout the country.

All the match announcers just announces the team line up, goalscorer, cards and added time.

Whenever I come back to Spotland I always dread it because it's just a load of muffled, turgid nonsense.

Well, I'll put my hand up and admit enjoying the music.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 11:41 - Nov 24 with 4766 viewsaleanddale

Normally the music is pretty good and up my street.

What on earth Sweetmore was thinking yesterday playing over the top of the brass band though the whole thing was a cringe fest.

If told and choose to ignore then that's bang out of order.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 11:45 - Nov 24 with 4752 viewsnordenblue

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 11:41 - Nov 24 by aleanddale

Normally the music is pretty good and up my street.

What on earth Sweetmore was thinking yesterday playing over the top of the brass band though the whole thing was a cringe fest.

If told and choose to ignore then that's bang out of order.

He will have replied in his best plastic double Manc tastic fake accent no doubt.....the guy would give himself love bites if he could
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 4518 viewsrod_leach

I said the same yesterday. Plus sticking them down at the end of the stand instead of in front of the dugouts. Dreadful by the club.
As an aside, my eldest lad was visiting and we had to spend 30 minutes shouting to each other in the main stand due to the volume. Turn the bloody thing down.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:36 - Nov 24 with 4430 viewsBigDaveMyCock

He probably thought the brass band were blur.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 4392 views442Dale

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:49 - Nov 24 by rod_leach

I said the same yesterday. Plus sticking them down at the end of the stand instead of in front of the dugouts. Dreadful by the club.
As an aside, my eldest lad was visiting and we had to spend 30 minutes shouting to each other in the main stand due to the volume. Turn the bloody thing down.

It’ll be the speakers fault. Definitely not the volume control.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:57 - Nov 24 with 4362 viewsdownunder

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:30 - Nov 23 by SandyDrum

Maybe worth a try. Save some money, as reading announcements could be done by someone on the payroll already. Time for a poll?
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 4217 viewsdalenumber2

There's a lot to be said for being able to speak to the people sitting/standing next to you before the match and at half time.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 4211 viewsrochdaleriddler

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:51 - Nov 23 by BartRowou

I get sent it on Spotify every week, not just on Twitter

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 3886 viewsdalenumber2

Who has been reporting my and others' posts as abusive on this thread??
Unbelievable.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 10:15 - Nov 25 with 3868 viewsAtThePeake

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 10:09 - Nov 25 by dalenumber2

Who has been reporting my and others' posts as abusive on this thread??
Unbelievable.

It's a technical issue with the site, they're unintentional.

Tangled up in blue.

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 10:54 - Nov 25 with 3793 viewsBarrowdale

Have complained to ceo’s old and new about him. My 82 yr old mother in law really doesn’t like having her ears blasted by madchester shite. We now stay away until 2 minutes to 3 every game as it stops us chatting to each other. Get rid of the clown now
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:58 - Nov 25 with 3564 viewsdalenumber2

I have written an email to David Bottomley and he wrote straight back with an apology and full explanation and said they would organise a better schedule for Wardle Band next year. That's good enough for me.
Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:21 - Nov 25 with 3505 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 18:58 - Nov 25 by dalenumber2

I have written an email to David Bottomley and he wrote straight back with an apology and full explanation and said they would organise a better schedule for Wardle Band next year. That's good enough for me.

In fairness (and glad you got a prompt response) if sweetmore is being paid it’s a total waste of a wage, we won’t lose or gain any attendance if he was to be binned, maybe the guys who do the commentary could do the team sheets and goal announcements (we don’t score many).

His paedo comment would get you sacked from almost every job and to continue to play over a band invited by the club shows what an egotistical turd the guy is.

Maybe he was the dj at the stag do, as he offers sod all and seems untouchable!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Disrespectful Sweetmore on 19:39 - Nov 25 with 3460 viewsBartRowou

It's two years on the run (at least) that the Christmas brass band have been stuck in the corner. Last year, they played one song at half-time and were thank youd off; this year, even worse.

The mentality of the club - we have to play indie music as much as we can and at all times - continues to baffle me. I was like that around the age of 14 when the Smiths/New Order/Chameleons/Fall were in their prime and Afflecks Palace was Manchester's true hidden gem. At some point, I decided to GROW UP and realised that other people's opinions were worthy of consideration even if I disagreed with them.

That director at the Fans' Forum who wanted reasons why the atmosphere at home games is so rubbish could have found some of the answers in the man walking round with the microphone: people can't hear themselves think; the music is staid and repetitive; and a few dance tunes might actually get some chants going before a game (when was the last time that happened?)

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024