Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's going to Gillingham? 13:59 - Dec 28 with 2052 viewsFrites

A long trek for many fans - hopefully a few southern based exiles will join the hardy few. You would have to be very optimistic to predict anything other than defeat.
Pity it is not at Rotherham again, Gillingham is not exactly a 'happy hunting' ground! It is strange how at some grounds we get surprisingly good results but at others we never seem to get anything. Let us hope we at least get a better referee than on Boxing Day!
Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:21 - Dec 28 with 2006 viewsRochdale_ger

Would rather drag a cheese grater over my nob.
Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:32 - Dec 28 with 1985 viewsJames1980

I'll be going it is free for me to get there plus it won't be too early a start

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:34 - Dec 28 with 1975 viewsD_Alien

Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:32 - Dec 28 by James1980

You can leave your cheesegrater for normal duties then

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:39 - Dec 28 with 1948 viewsJames1980

Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:34 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

You can leave your cheesegrater for normal duties then

It's having a service

Who's going to Gillingham? on 15:04 - Dec 28 with 1898 viewssuffolkdale

There will be two from Suffolk heading to this particularly 'picturesque' part of Kent! Seems unlikely we will get anything from the game but you never know. Peterborough away a couple of seasons ago springs to mind when our fans virtually pulled us over the finishing line - coupled with Josh Lillis having probably his finest hour in a Dale shirt. The opposing manager that day - the dreadful Steve Evans .........
On another note some of the local Ipswich Town fans are now shouting for Paul Lambert's sacking - they are second in the League - on a relatively poor run admittedly, but really?
Who's going to Gillingham? on 15:26 - Dec 28 with 1865 viewsDorislove

Who's going to Gillingham? on 15:04 - Dec 28 by suffolkdale

There will be two from Suffolk heading to this particularly 'picturesque' part of Kent! Seems unlikely we will get anything from the game but you never know. Peterborough away a couple of seasons ago springs to mind when our fans virtually pulled us over the finishing line - coupled with Josh Lillis having probably his finest hour in a Dale shirt. The opposing manager that day - the dreadful Steve Evans .........
On another note some of the local Ipswich Town fans are now shouting for Paul Lambert's sacking - they are second in the League - on a relatively poor run admittedly, but really?

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/town-boss-lambert-refuses-to-rule-out-the-sack-or-q

Reading this ,looks like he has lost the plot.
Who's going to Gillingham? on 15:37 - Dec 28 with 1846 viewssuffolkdale

Surprisingly to me he seems to be under a huge amount of pressure which may account for the rather bizarre comments. Ipswich do of course have a debt of £95 million 'owed' to their owner Marcus Evans and they do not own their ground. Yet another example of crazy football finances.
Give me the 'fresh faced', maybe at times relatively innocent, comments of BBM any time!
Who's going to Gillingham? on 20:47 - Dec 28 with 1624 viewsFrites

Safe journey and an enjoyable afternoon to all Daleys who attend - forget these 'famous' sports stars you are the people who deserve the honours - true fans!
Login to get fewer ads

Who's going to Gillingham? on 22:25 - Dec 28 with 1532 viewsantmarina

There will be 4 (more) from Suffolk going, even managed to persuade my 8 year old daughter to make this her first ever football match...

I also had the pleasure of watching Ipswich v Gillingham on Boxing Day and Gillingham look a decent, solid side with 2 quick strikers up top. Here’s hoping for a decent match.
Who's going to Gillingham? on 09:24 - Dec 29 with 1365 viewsDaleiLama

Who's going to Gillingham? on 14:32 - Dec 28 by James1980

Gratis trumps gratin everyday

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Who's going to Gillingham? on 09:38 - Dec 29 with 1345 viewsJames1980

Who's going to Gillingham? on 09:24 - Dec 29 by DaleiLama

Gratis trumps gratin everyday

That certainly isn't fake news