Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 12:35 - Jan 2 with 37828 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 2nd Jan 2020 12:33
Rochdale ended their awful Christmas period with our annual win at Accrington to have a very happy new year. Next up is the small matter of Premier League Newcastle United in the Cup. 0

Refwatch: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 3rd Jan 2020 09:00
Select Group and FIFA referee David Coote is the man in the middle when Dale entertain Newcastle United in the FA Cup on Saturday. 0

Played For Both - Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 2nd Jan 2020 16:00
We've a special FA Cup "Played For Both" for this weekend and TVOS has kindly agreed to help us with it as we were a bit young to fully appreciate this former Daley and Toon Army player. 3

TVOS: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 3rd Jan 2020 12:00
Rochdale AFC’s matchday programme — The Voice of Spotland — is back for Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup tie against Newcastle United. 0

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/newcastletickets_lastchance/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 2644 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:38 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

I was thoroughly enjoying it until you came up with unfair criticism, and i'm still enjoying it, despite your best efforts

That's out of order mate. Funkk made an observation that the kid was out of breath after ten mins, and he was, for whatever reason, and you go in over the top two feet first with some of your usual aggressive piety and righteousness. C'mon man...

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:42 - Jan 4 with 2580 viewsfirgrovedale51

I like this comment .
I have to say I feel sorry for you guys. Great stadium, rich heritage, some of the most loyal and respected fans in the country - and yet you can't even beat Newcastle!
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:50 - Jan 4 with 2531 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:30 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

That's out of order mate. Funkk made an observation that the kid was out of breath after ten mins, and he was, for whatever reason, and you go in over the top two feet first with some of your usual aggressive piety and righteousness. C'mon man...

5 minutes actually, and it was out of order to use "blowing out of his arse"

We had a spat, it's sorted, so keep your nose out, eh?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 2515 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:50 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

Guess that'll be your application to the Diplomatic Service.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 2469 viewsFalingeParka

Why is that phrase out of order? It means, as everyone knows, out of breath.

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:02 - Jan 4 with 2446 viewsFalingeParka

I'm sorry and all, but I find your way of making 'a point' just, you know, horrible.

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:12 - Jan 4 with 2379 viewsFalingeParka

Like Evil Edna ;)

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 2263 viewsmidlandsdale

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 15:37 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

I think Baah can take some positives from his 45 minutes. He had to spend much of it tracking back, but on the ball he at least gave the opposition something to think about. At 16, there's loads of room for improvement with his final ball but he can hold his head up for the way he took their defence on with little support

I have to say that I thought Baah was awful, and taking him off was absolutely correct
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:46 - Jan 4 with 2218 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:02 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

I'm sorry and all, but I find your way of making 'a point' just, you know, horrible.

Well that's just tough ain't it

funkkk can look after himself, and i'd see it as more of an entertaining score draw

That's two in one day, we're blessed, but then again your history suggests you appreciate the finer points of 1970's hooliganism more than an exchange of pleasantries in the aftermath of a big cup game

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:48 - Jan 4 with 2211 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:39 - Jan 4 by midlandsdale

I have to say that I thought Baah was awful, and taking him off was absolutely correct

It was absolutely correct, as i've said at least twice, but you're criticising Baah? For what? Being 16 years old, playing against premier league players and coming up short eventually after initially being the only player to take the game to them?

Well done

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 2175 viewsThe_Knightowl

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:48 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

It was absolutely correct, as i've said at least twice, but you're criticising Baah? For what? Being 16 years old, playing against premier league players and coming up short eventually after initially being the only player to take the game to them?

Well done

and that should close the debate on who is a wonderful prospect...…..16 yrs playing against Newcastle …...wow…………..just that Wow and such a willingness to run forward and invent
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 2174 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:46 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

Well that's just tough ain't it

funkkk can look after himself, and i'd see it as more of an entertaining score draw

That's two in one day, we're blessed, but then again your history suggests you appreciate the finer points of 1970's hooliganism more than an exchange of pleasantries in the aftermath of a big cup game

Exchange of pleasantries. I see. Your patronising comments, and especially your Vidal like 'overviews' of the whole picture I find shuts down all comment. Cos it's so boring.

The 70s and 80s football culture yes had something much more alive than listening to your 'analysis' of it all.

This forum for all, including your tiny mind. What I said was you shot down a guy saying Baah wasn't having a good one and that in itself on a forum was shameful. FFS.

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) (n/t) on 20:58 - Jan 4 with 2157 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:55 - Jan 4 by The_Knightowl

and that should close the debate on who is a wonderful prospect...…..16 yrs playing against Newcastle …...wow…………..just that Wow and such a willingness to run forward and invent

[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 21:00]

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) (n/t) on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 2128 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) (n/t) on 20:58 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

Yes!

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:02 - Jan 4 with 2128 viewsThe_Knightowl

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) (n/t) on 20:58 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

Sir,

Patronising ?

Reflection ?

Have I ever insulted you or deserve to be by you ?

Whose the fool ?
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 2119 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:02 - Jan 4 by The_Knightowl

Sir,

Patronising ?

Reflection ?

Have I ever insulted you or deserve to be by you ?

Whose the fool ?

Sorry dude, not you! Apols.

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:07 - Jan 4 with 2078 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:55 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

Exchange of pleasantries. I see. Your patronising comments, and especially your Vidal like 'overviews' of the whole picture I find shuts down all comment. Cos it's so boring.

The 70s and 80s football culture yes had something much more alive than listening to your 'analysis' of it all.

This forum for all, including your tiny mind. What I said was you shot down a guy saying Baah wasn't having a good one and that in itself on a forum was shameful. FFS.

It was a euphemism, of course

Subtlety isn't your strong point, but i won't hold it against you

I'll patronise you if you like? Toodle off now, there's a good chap

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:10 - Jan 4 with 2059 views49thseason

Crikey, the kid Is 16 ,I bet he didnt sleep a wink last night and probably thought about what was about to happen as he was getting changed and scared himself half to death, A full house, TV cameras and a Premiership side waiting for him, just having the bottle to give it a go says a lot about him, lots would have headed to the loo and locked the door. Baah will now need to have his confidence built up again and made to realise what an achievement it was for him at his age to get onto the pitch at all. There are thousands of hghly qualified people who cant stand up in front of an audience, dont underestimate the guts Baah needed to stand up and be counted at Spotland this afternoon.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:19 - Jan 4 with 2013 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:10 - Jan 4 by 49thseason

Crikey, the kid Is 16 ,I bet he didnt sleep a wink last night and probably thought about what was about to happen as he was getting changed and scared himself half to death, A full house, TV cameras and a Premiership side waiting for him, just having the bottle to give it a go says a lot about him, lots would have headed to the loo and locked the door. Baah will now need to have his confidence built up again and made to realise what an achievement it was for him at his age to get onto the pitch at all. There are thousands of hghly qualified people who cant stand up in front of an audience, dont underestimate the guts Baah needed to stand up and be counted at Spotland this afternoon.

Absolutely!! Of course! Kid is 16!! The point being nothing about the lad, just bullying on here, the not disguised implication from D'Alien is that 'you must be being prejudiced, I know best about about everything'. The guy winds me up, the worst kind of patronising high minded hide behind reasonably formed sentences I've come across. Weasel words, weasel morals, s****house.
I'm all for Baah!!

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:23 - Jan 4 with 1994 viewsThe_Knightowl

Whose Accrington Stanley ?

A 16 yr old with guts may have just kicked started the season 16 he deserves all the support. Newcastle are not a PREMIER team for nothing. A forward of 40 Mill....etc etc....terrace warriors if they were any better they would be on the pitch.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:27 - Jan 4 with 1966 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:19 - Jan 4 by FalingeParka

Absolutely!! Of course! Kid is 16!! The point being nothing about the lad, just bullying on here, the not disguised implication from D'Alien is that 'you must be being prejudiced, I know best about about everything'. The guy winds me up, the worst kind of patronising high minded hide behind reasonably formed sentences I've come across. Weasel words, weasel morals, s****house.
I'm all for Baah!!

The kid was not up to it but none of our team first half other than O’Connell and Sanchez were.

The set up was wrong from the start and done would have been no better than Baah, other than maybe a bit more experienced.

He is a great prospect and long term he will learn from today.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 1957 viewsdingdangblue

Some cracking comments.

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/38630-cabbage-heed-halfwits-v-rochdales-g

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 1961 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:23 - Jan 4 by The_Knightowl

Whose Accrington Stanley ?

A 16 yr old with guts may have just kicked started the season 16 he deserves all the support. Newcastle are not a PREMIER team for nothing. A forward of 40 Mill....etc etc....terrace warriors if they were any better they would be on the pitch.

This is not about the lad Baah. He looks a prospect and no mistake!! It's about a berk on here. It's about a contributor, handle of D'Alien who just endlessly makes a game for himself and is a roadblock for others.

ColonelHall

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:30 - Jan 4 with 1947 viewsrobtheb

Well said. Agree.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:47 - Jan 4 with 1856 viewsFalingeParka

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:30 - Jan 4 by robtheb

Well said. Agree.

Can I just say one more time. No-one ever said the kid Baah let us down. Not.at.all. If you've read the thread from funkkk onwards you'll know. The thread was hijacked by that dick D'Alien somehow. The kid looks good.

ColonelHall

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024