Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milton Keynes Tuesday 13:27 - Jan 27 with 3403 viewsaleanddale

Huge game tomorrow and a chance to make it 6 wins in 6 v Accy - Bolton and MK.

A win just keeps us nicely ahead of the dreaded 21st spot.

Come on the Dale!
Milton Keynes Tuesday on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 3336 viewssuffolkdale

We are driving over from Suffolk - but I don't remember it as a particularly 'happy hunting ground' for the Dale.
We have been several times in recent years but the best I can remember attending is a draw - tomorrow would be a good time to change that!
Milton Keynes Tuesday on 14:10 - Jan 27 with 3312 viewsjonahwhereru

We do have an outstanding record this season against those in the bottom seven. 21points from a possible 24. After tomorrow we only have home games to come against them. Namely Tranmere, Southend and Wimbledon.
I might be getting old but it also seemed to be to me that when we were in dog fights at the bottom we would beat a decent side then undo all that work by loosing at home to someone around us. This year to date we have been getting results against those on our tails. Long may it continue.
I am having a Clash moment about tomorrow, “should I stay or should I go”. Went to Wycombe and didn’t bring them much luck their. But superstition is a fickled thing.
In any event UTD.
Milton Keynes Tuesday on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 3072 viewsfrenzied

Hopefully can pick up a point..

I see from the Tranmere game onwards we have 6 games ..5 of which are at home...
Milton Keynes Tuesday on 10:17 - Apr 7 with 2429 viewsCarolineFlack

I was worried If I could be able to watch it or not. Thanks to Rachelle who referred me regarding a consultancy https://www.dissertationhelpdeal.co.uk/ to complete my homework. I got references from there and completed it soon. Glad! I got a chance to watch this nail-biting match.
Milton Keynes Tuesday on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 2367 viewsDaleiLama

Milton Keynes Tuesday on 10:17 - Apr 7 by CarolineFlack

I was worried If I could be able to watch it or not. Thanks to Rachelle who referred me regarding a consultancy https://www.dissertationhelpdeal.co.uk/ to complete my homework. I got references from there and completed it soon. Glad! I got a chance to watch this nail-biting match.

Reports from supermarkets concerning shortages of spam appear to be false then? Which bit of the match did you most enjoy? Watch out for the Flack Caroline!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024