Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No football for the next three weeks? 10:50 - Mar 13 with 8673 viewsIOMDale

Apparently to protect players more than the public.

UTDNFS

No football for the next three weeks? on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1467 viewsJames1980

Is there too much money at stake in the game to void this season or say league positions now are how they should finish?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

No football for the next three weeks? on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1429 viewskiwidale

No football for the next three weeks? on 21:13 - Mar 13 by James1980

Is there too much money at stake in the game to void this season or say league positions now are how they should finish?

It is always about money James but of the two option should the season end now are null and void the season or let the table stand with adjustments for games in hand at pro rata which seems to me to be the logical solution.

This is not the time for bickering.

No football for the next three weeks? on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 1332 viewsJames1980

No football for the next three weeks? on 21:31 - Mar 13 by kiwidale

It is always about money James but of the two option should the season end now are null and void the season or let the table stand with adjustments for games in hand at pro rata which seems to me to be the logical solution.

With 8, 9 or 10 games to go. The EFL tables could have looked drastically different come May though.
I refer you to our very own great escapes the last 2 seasons

No football for the next three weeks? on 22:40 - Mar 13 with 1313 viewskiwidale

No football for the next three weeks? on 22:27 - Mar 13 by James1980

With 8, 9 or 10 games to go. The EFL tables could have looked drastically different come May though.
I refer you to our very own great escapes the last 2 seasons

You are of course right about the league looking very different should the 9 or 10 games be played however the only other option is to null and void the season, which means Liverpool wont become champions Leeds or WBA wont get promoted and Bolton wont be relegated.

This is not the time for bickering.

No football for the next three weeks? on 23:00 - Mar 13 with 1269 viewsJames1980

No football for the next three weeks? on 22:40 - Mar 13 by kiwidale

You are of course right about the league looking very different should the 9 or 10 games be played however the only other option is to null and void the season, which means Liverpool wont become champions Leeds or WBA wont get promoted and Bolton wont be relegated.

I suppose there is also the matter of match fitness if say the matches are postponed till June.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024