Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dorsett 23:52 - Oct 2 with 2329 viewsDaleyBrent

Erm..?
Dorsett on 07:38 - Oct 3 with 2197 views1907

Thought he started well & looks really assured.

Performance have seriously dipped in recent games though. Can’t really remember the last time I thought he had a good game.

I don’t know if the formation is asking a bit too much of him as a ball player which he doesn’t really seem to be much of. Seems more of an old school limited centre half to me.
Dorsett on 10:08 - Oct 3 with 2062 viewsboromat

For me he's got the physical attributes of a decent defender but in the last few games he's been asked to do more with the ball and he's struggled. Some of his passes and touches yesterday were very poor gave it away loads.

With teams organised to allow our 3 central defenders to have the ball we're in trouble. Dorsett and Graham's distribution needs to improve. From that perspective I'd say Taylor is the better option than both of them.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dorsett on 11:54 - Oct 3 with 1899 viewsNorthernDale

In the last two games, his performances have been poor, and yesterday he was making error after error, why as Taylor been dropped?
Dorsett on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 1634 viewsJames1980

Dorsett on 11:54 - Oct 3 by NorthernDale

In the last two games, his performances have been poor, and yesterday he was making error after error, why as Taylor been dropped?

Could be JD has been performing better in training than Mt. I'd like to think if he was really poor and not just suffering a dip in form/confidence on match days. He wouldn't have made it through a championship clubs academy.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dorsett on 18:31 - Oct 3 with 1578 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The trouble at the moment is that a fair few of our plyers have gone off the boil at the same time. Surely they will bounce back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024