Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Vale 14:02 - Jul 23 with 11019 viewsleedsdale

Looks like RS may have settled on a first XI
Port Vale on 17:32 - Jul 23 with 5945 viewsjohndale

Anyone know today's result and how they played?
Port Vale on 17:33 - Jul 23 with 5895 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:32 - Jul 23 by johndale

Did Bury AFC play ?
Port Vale on 17:34 - Jul 23 with 5913 viewsR17ALE

We started well and raced into a 2-0 lead. Jimmy K and Hendo.

Lost 3-2 after reverting to type defensively.

Jimmy K hobbled off injured at 2-0 up.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Port Vale on 17:35 - Jul 23 with 5870 viewsMe1

You lost 3-2 I believe. LOL.
Port Vale on 17:36 - Jul 23 with 5887 viewsjohndale

Port Vale on 17:34 - Jul 23 by R17ALE

We started well and raced into a 2-0 lead. Jimmy K and Hendo.

Lost 3-2 after reverting to type defensively.

Jimmy K hobbled off injured at 2-0 up.

Ok thank you
Port Vale on 17:38 - Jul 23 with 5846 viewsjohndale

Port Vale on 17:35 - Jul 23 by Me1

Who's this knob
Port Vale on 17:39 - Jul 23 with 5833 viewskel

Port Vale on 17:35 - Jul 23 by Me1

“LOL”

Ah, you’re a teenager aren’t you?
Port Vale on 17:40 - Jul 23 with 5779 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:36 - Jul 23 by johndale

Ok thank you

Won't hijack any more threads. I don't want to be banned. Want to be able to gloat when you drop into non league
Login to get fewer ads

Port Vale on 17:41 - Jul 23 with 5754 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:38 - Jul 23 by johndale

Who's this knob

Hi mate. A Hornets fan.
Port Vale on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 5773 viewskel

Port Vale on 17:40 - Jul 23 by Me1

Won't hijack any more threads. I don't want to be banned. Want to be able to gloat when you drop into non league

Roughly translated as - I’ve been exposed as being thick as fook and I’m giving up.

Off you pop, cock.
Port Vale on 17:44 - Jul 23 with 5701 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:42 - Jul 23 by kel

Roughly translated as - I’ve been exposed as being thick as fook and I’m giving up.

Off you pop, cock.

Not banned yet
Port Vale on 17:46 - Jul 23 with 5691 viewskel

Port Vale on 17:44 - Jul 23 by Me1

Not banned yet

Well done, your flounce lasted a whole 2 minutes.
Port Vale on 17:47 - Jul 23 with 5650 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:42 - Jul 23 by kel

Off you pop, cock.

You better ban me. I will really gloat when you are non league
Port Vale on 17:50 - Jul 23 with 5646 viewsBigKindo

2 up and then a bad pass back. Keeper brings down onrushing Vale player. Pen 2 1. Second half played off park. Vale win with a worldie. Usual name on score sheet v Dale. Jammy Proctor gets 2. No name and shame but 2 or 3 Dale players not up to it and had poor games.
Port Vale on 17:52 - Jul 23 with 5616 viewskel

Port Vale on 17:47 - Jul 23 by Me1

You better ban me. I will really gloat when you are non league

Would you like me to explain the moderator thing for you again, sugarlump? Remember that memory thing I mentioned? Put the glass down.
Port Vale on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 5488 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 17:52 - Jul 23 by kel

Would you like me to explain the moderator thing for you again, sugarlump? Remember that memory thing I mentioned? Put the glass down.

Mate. I wanna stay on here to downright take the piss out of your club. And stick up for my RL team. If I don't hijack anymore threads you should allow me to do that. Put your comments on the Hornets parts. I am trying to be grown up. Now your turn...
Port Vale v Rochdale.....
Port Vale on 18:08 - Jul 23 with 5481 viewskel

Port Vale on 18:07 - Jul 23 by Me1

Mate. I wanna stay on here to downright take the piss out of your club. And stick up for my RL team. If I don't hijack anymore threads you should allow me to do that. Put your comments on the Hornets parts. I am trying to be grown up. Now your turn...
Port Vale v Rochdale.....

Nobody is forcing you to post on any other threads. Are you brain dead?
Port Vale on 18:11 - Jul 23 with 5444 viewsrichfoad32

Why bother engaging in endless spats with bellends like this??? Just stick them on ignore so at least the threads remain partially readable.
Port Vale on 18:12 - Jul 23 with 5400 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 18:08 - Jul 23 by kel

Nobody is forcing you to post on any other threads. Are you brain dead?

Well if I carry on giving my opinion on say this one Vale. I am likely to get thrown off. Don't want that. I need to give it to you. on behalf of my teams fans. To a lesser degree, The poor Bury fans.
Port Vale on 18:25 - Jul 23 with 5275 viewsnordenblue

Port Vale on 18:12 - Jul 23 by Me1

Well if I carry on giving my opinion on say this one Vale. I am likely to get thrown off. Don't want that. I need to give it to you. on behalf of my teams fans. To a lesser degree, The poor Bury fans.

Has "your team" still got any fans?

You could do well using your brain cell questioning that charlatan you've currently got pulling all the strings at "Hornets" while all you muppets dance along to it, there's a good chap
Port Vale on 18:28 - Jul 23 with 5227 viewsMe1

Port Vale on 18:25 - Jul 23 by nordenblue

Has "your team" still got any fans?

You could do well using your brain cell questioning that charlatan you've currently got pulling all the strings at "Hornets" while all you muppets dance along to it, there's a good chap

More to Rochdale Hornets than the man you are referring to. Surely you know that as a Rochdale AFC fan. As in, No man is bigger than the club.
Port Vale on 18:38 - Jul 23 with 5150 viewsD_Alien

Port Vale on 18:28 - Jul 23 by Me1

More to Rochdale Hornets than the man you are referring to. Surely you know that as a Rochdale AFC fan. As in, No man is bigger than the club.

But as we're trying to point out to you, as we tried to point out to Bury fans over several years, is that the man who purports to be acting in the best interests of Hornets is almost certainly a charlatan, as was Stewart Day and then Steve Dale at Bury. We were right then, and we're right now

All you seem to be doing is falling into the same trap as those Bury fans. Don't say you weren't warned. And yes, i do want the best for both Dale and Hornets

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Port Vale on 18:39 - Jul 23 with 5139 viewsmikehunt

D’you know. I had just got my head around sharing “our” ground with Hornets and wishing them all the best. We all said, back when the initial “merger” occurred, that this would never work out.
Sure enough, the Morissons money vanished. Then we got shafted by Hornets on non-payment of rents and bills etc. We bailed them out to keep the peace and now look what we get! From a team who are paying us rent to play at the COA: now trying to call the shots.
Well, you know what?! Eff off and do one! You ungrateful barstewards.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 18:41]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Port Vale on 19:01 - Jul 23 with 4982 viewsHullDale

Gutted for Jimmy K - sounds like a potential broken bone.
Port Vale on 19:22 - Jul 23 with 4826 views442Dale

The game:
They were on top early but then Keohane scored after great persistence from Rodney set him up. Then we produced a great move, one which mirrored what the entire team was working on in the warm-ups, culminating in John overlapping as Jack O’Connell would for Sheff U to cross for Henderson to finish.

The Keohane knock seemed to affect us as he was quite involved and the second half was pretty much exclusively Port Vale’s.

Diagouraga looked a great signing, constantly either wanting the ball or being in the right position to see off danger. Henderson had a really good all round performance in the first half and linked well with Rodney. We are missing a little bit of quality to really unlock teams, something Grant would probably have provided but there’s the basis of a solid squad.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024