Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Oldham Owner 19:04 - Jul 28 with 3647 viewsDorkingDale

Well let them have their day of celebration - but wasn't impressed with the "Where the hell is Dorking" comment just now on BBC North West. Familiar line of talk to us Dale fans & we all know what happened there.

He's going to find out soon enough - the Wanderers are on fire as BT know as they're televising it. Might just have to reacquaint myself with that horrible windy away end in a couple of weeks....
New Oldham Owner on 21:00 - Jul 28 with 3372 viewsEllDale

Good luck to them.
Personally I think the new owner looked to be a bit of a plonker though parading in collar and tie plus a flat cap. Not quite sure what sort of image he’s trying to present.
New Oldham Owner on 21:27 - Jul 28 with 3307 viewsjudd

New Oldham Owner on 21:00 - Jul 28 by EllDale

Good luck to them.
Personally I think the new owner looked to be a bit of a plonker though parading in collar and tie plus a flat cap. Not quite sure what sort of image he’s trying to present.

After what they've been through I doubt his attire mattered one bit.

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Oldham Owner on 22:59 - Jul 28 with 3114 viewsDalenet

£12m for a non league club that was on the verge of liquidation in days if you read the articles? What can go wrong?
New Oldham Owner on 23:50 - Jul 28 with 3036 viewsphilofOAFC

I am not delighted with that comment, a bit of a throwaway, not sure why he said it but its out there now. Shez didn't look delighted with that either, think its made his job all the more difficult than it is already.
From what I can gather, Rothwell is a bit of a character but is an astute businessman and has got a decent looking Board including the lovely avuncular Joe Royle. We Oldham fans are delighted to finally see the back of the Lemsagams, 4 wasted years. This fella looks like he actually cares about the town and its community and I think it will be a much happier place than for the last 20 years. Hope that you manage to stave off any action from Morton House et al and remain safe yourselves.
New Oldham Owner on 07:22 - Jul 29 with 2836 viewsblackdogblue

New Oldham Owner on 23:50 - Jul 28 by philofOAFC

I am not delighted with that comment, a bit of a throwaway, not sure why he said it but its out there now. Shez didn't look delighted with that either, think its made his job all the more difficult than it is already.
From what I can gather, Rothwell is a bit of a character but is an astute businessman and has got a decent looking Board including the lovely avuncular Joe Royle. We Oldham fans are delighted to finally see the back of the Lemsagams, 4 wasted years. This fella looks like he actually cares about the town and its community and I think it will be a much happier place than for the last 20 years. Hope that you manage to stave off any action from Morton House et al and remain safe yourselves.

Cheers Phil, best of luck for the new season

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

New Oldham Owner on 10:28 - Jul 29 with 2621 viewsmikehunt

Yes, good luck, Phil. See you in the first round of the cup, mebs (a word in constant use in our house in case anyone pulls me up on it )? )

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

New Oldham Owner on 10:47 - Jul 29 with 2575 viewsTVOS1907

New Oldham Owner on 21:00 - Jul 28 by EllDale

Good luck to them.

It seems to work at Accrington

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Oldham Owner on 11:38 - Jul 29 with 2461 viewsDorkingDale

New Oldham Owner on 23:50 - Jul 28 by philofOAFC

Thank you Phil. Wish you well after such turbulent times (but I'll still be cheering on the Dorks in a couple of weeks..
Login to get fewer ads

New Oldham Owner on 14:29 - Jul 29 with 2245 viewsphilofOAFC

Cheers BlackDog, never thought we would see the day when we were Lemsagam free. One day you at the Dale will Morton House free and all eyes can be back on the football again.

Best of luck for season lads
New Oldham Owner on 14:31 - Jul 29 with 2241 viewsphilofOAFC

Cheers Dorks, think it was supposed to be humour but may have backfired.

Good luck to both Dorking and Dale for the season pal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024