Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations 07:16 - Jan 7 with 49405 viewsDaleBars

↓↓↓ TICKETS ↓↓ ↓
https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/match-day-tickets

Important Information
The Ratcliffe will open at 5:00 PM. The Dale Bar will remain closed until after 6:30 PM due to a private event. We ask supporters to please use the main Ratcliffe entrance and avoid entering The Dale Bar. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

As we approach our final home game of the season, some products may be unavailable and out of stock. We apologise for any inconvenience.

The Ratcliffe 6:30pm with the venue closing at 8:00pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.
To pre-order drinks for halftime, kindly place your order at the bar after the team has stopped serving and before you head into the stadium.

Our Spot (Pearl Street) - Access once the turnstiles operate from inside the ground.

1907 Lounge (Main Stand)
Accessed through the main ticket entrance.
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/

We hope you have a great match day experience and, of course, up the Dale!

[Post edited 15 Apr 18:52]

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:23 - Feb 12 with 4508 viewsA_Newby

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 18:29 - Feb 11 by TVOS1907

Me too. It's very annoying. Accuracy and correct notation is so important in financial dealings, albeit just on a menu/price list in the Radcl...., erm, the Ratcliffe.

Oops!

I will do 100 lines.

The bar is called The Ratcliffe not The Radcliffe.
Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:27 - Feb 12 with 4490 viewsA_Newby

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 09:36 - Feb 12 by EllDale

The Ratcliffe seemed quieter yesterday than it has been recently but there didn’t seem to be too many Northampton fans in there.
When we played Carlisle it was rammed at one stage but I suppose they brought over twice as many fans.
The key to making money there before the game would seem to be making it attractive to away supporters which is working.
I personally have stopped drinking in town before the game and use the Ratcliffe instead. The club needs the money!

This is a point I’ve made several times on this forum. The club needs as much income as it can get and one of the ways ALL fans can make a small contribution is to use the pre-match bar facilities as much as possible.

I know that we can’t drink the Dale out of financial trouble but every little helps.
Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:38 - Feb 12 with 4450 viewsA_Newby

Hi DaleBars

Can we have some feedback on how the pre-match food sales went?

Also, some suggestions on the food being offered alongside the pies and samosas.

The curries, just stick to two options. Chicken tikka masala, the most popular curry in the UK, and a vegan option such as a vegetable balti.

Have a simple non-spicy food option such as a corned beef hash or tater hash.
Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:59 - Feb 12 with 4419 views442Dale

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:27 - Feb 12 by A_Newby

This is a point I’ve made several times on this forum. The club needs as much income as it can get and one of the ways ALL fans can make a small contribution is to use the pre-match bar facilities as much as possible.

I know that we can’t drink the Dale out of financial trouble but every little helps.

Yep, that’s always been what’s good about ‘DaleBars’ posting all the details on here recently. When those linked with the club are willing to engage openly, even when things aren’t great it creates a better understanding that concerns and ideas are listened to, taken on board and actioned where possible.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 16:06 - Feb 12 with 4411 viewsTVOS1907

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:23 - Feb 12 by A_Newby

Oops!

I will do 100 lines.

The bar is called The Ratcliffe not The Radcliffe.

Hi A_Newby

Easy mistake to make, I suppose, whether by accident or design.

Wouldn't you agree?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 16:12 - Feb 12 with 4406 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 15:38 - Feb 12 by A_Newby

Hi DaleBars

Can we have some feedback on how the pre-match food sales went?

Also, some suggestions on the food being offered alongside the pies and samosas.

The curries, just stick to two options. Chicken tikka masala, the most popular curry in the UK, and a vegan option such as a vegetable balti.

Have a simple non-spicy food option such as a corned beef hash or tater hash.

Hi A_Newby

I can't comment on the sale figures, it is ran separate from the bar sales, so I can't see these. The food is provided by our Kiosk and hospitality providers. I was told the food did sell out at half time & they received positive feedback, which is encouraging. The club benefits from these sales.

Pre match it was quieter than previous games. I did hear about a bad accident not far from the stadium which caused traffic issues. This could have contributed to late arrivals & there were less travelling supporters than at the previous match.

I can pass on your suggestions to the catering team and I will mention this thread in the pre match meeting tomorrow.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 17:10]

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Gillingham 18/02/23 on 16:49 - Feb 12 with 4327 viewsDaleBars

Rochdale v Gillingham 18/02/2023

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar - Open 11am

Happy Hour 11am-12:30pm £2.40
JW Lees Original
JW Lees Smooth, MPA Draught, MPA Cask
Somersby Cider

All day offer 2 x MPA Bottle for £5 (Subject to availability)

Ratcliffe/Dale Bar - Live TV Game 12:30pm BT Sports
Aston Villa v Arsenal

Ratcliffe/Dale Bar - Open at half time as normal.
Ratcliffe will close after half time due to a private function. Dale Bar will remain open.

Our Spot.
Open once turnstiles are operating. Open throughout the game.
4 Budweiser for £10

1907, AK Bar (Hospitality)
Open from 12:30pm. Access through main ticket entrance.

Dale Bar FULL TIME (RATCLIFFE CLOSED)
Man of the match presentation and happy hour 5pm-6pm.

Live TV Game
Boreham Wood v Halifax FC 5:20pm BT Sports

Please remember both bars operate on the same pricing structure.

Hope you have a great day and of course Up The Dale

Dale Trust Lyerr / Podcast / DJ fundraiser
Ratcliffe Start 7:30pm access through the main entrance.

Tickets are just £5 and can be purchased from the Trust Desk on matchdays or by visiting the Dale trust website. Click the link below. Pay on the door available.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2023/01/lyerr-podcast-dj-fundraiser/

All profits from the night will go towards the Trust purchasing further shares in the Football Club.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 3:52]

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 16:54 - Feb 12 with 4310 viewsA_Newby

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 16:06 - Feb 12 by TVOS1907

Hi A_Newby

Wouldn't you agree?

Yes an easy mistake particularly if you are used to typing Radcliffe.
Login to get fewer ads

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 16:58 - Feb 12 with 4297 viewsEllDale

A few years ago I used to drink in Studds and then walk round to the Sandy before kickoff.
Really enjoying the atmosphere in the Ratcliffe prematch now though.
Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 19:28 - Feb 12 with 4143 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 16:06 - Feb 12 by TVOS1907

Hi A_Newby

Wouldn't you agree?

Have you been doing a Distance Learning Course at a Swiss Charm School?
Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 19:48 - Feb 12 with 4098 viewsTVOS1907

Bars Feedback & Match Operations Northampton 11/02/23 on 19:28 - Feb 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have you been doing a Distance Learning Course at a Swiss Charm School?

Absolutely, but only when I've been able to get a break from watching veterans play golf (or more likely, tennis) and honing my detective skills watching old episodes of Vera and A Touch of Frost.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 03:56 - Feb 18 with 3711 viewsDaleBars

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/february/fanzonegillingham_180223/?fbcli

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 13:36 - Feb 18 with 3564 viewsA_Newby

Back for pre-match drinks in the RaTcliffe. We tried the food again and shared a tandoori chicken kebab, a chicken curry pie and samosa paav. All very tasty, pleased to get two samosas for the £3.70 price. Only downside was the naan bread that the tandoori chicken was served on was a bit cold, still enjoyed it though.

Could do with a bin for rubbish.
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 18:59 - Feb 19 with 3416 viewsDaleBars

ROCHDALE V STOCKPORT 21/02/2023

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar - Open 5pm

Happy Hour 5pm - 6pm £2.40
JW Lees Original
JW Lees Smooth, MPA Draught, MPA Cask
Somersby Cider

Ratcliffe/Dale Bar - Open at half time as normal & remaining open.
Full Time Happy Hour 9pm — 10pm

Our Spot.
4 Budweiser for £10

Open from 5:30pm. Access through main ticket entrance.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 19:01]

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 19:05 - Feb 19 with 3404 views442Dale

Wouldn’t the 9pm-10pm Happy Hour would only be about ten minutes after the game has finished?

Actually, it’ll probably be done as a contest by 9pm. As you were.

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 19:17 - Feb 19 with 3386 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 19:05 - Feb 19 by 442Dale

Wouldn’t the 9pm-10pm Happy Hour would only be about ten minutes after the game has finished?

Actually, it’ll probably be done as a contest by 9pm. As you were.

Full time normally around 9:30pm. Last Tuesday games it has been happy hour till closing. Weekday games are quieter at full time and normally locked up by 10:30/11pm.

Let’s pray it isn’t over.

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 19:21 - Feb 19 with 3378 views442Dale

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 19:17 - Feb 19 by DaleBars

Full time normally around 9:30pm. Last Tuesday games it has been happy hour till closing. Weekday games are quieter at full time and normally locked up by 10:30/11pm.

Let’s pray it isn’t over.

Aye ten mins was probably a bit flippant, but yesterday the game finished just before 5pm so it’s likely most fans wouldn’t get to the bar until quarter to, so doing it until closing makes sense.

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 07:18 - Feb 20 with 3228 viewsDale_4_Life

Half time Scores not on in Desmond lounge / Studds..

Basic request really how can this not be got right.
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 07:42 - Feb 20 with 3198 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 07:18 - Feb 20 by Dale_4_Life

Half time Scores not on in Desmond lounge / Studds..

Basic request really how can this not be got right.

Hi,

This should have been switched over at half time!! I really share your frustration. Because I know the way it is going to go if the switch over doesn’t happen at half time and the result will be no live feed again.

[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 21:54]

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 12:05 - Feb 26 with 2932 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 15:57 - Feb 26 with 2765 viewsTomRAFC

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 12:05 - Feb 26 by DaleBars

Brilliant addition. I enjoy Guinness but the surger cans aren't anywhere near as nice as a poured pint. I'll look forward to this.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 13:53 - Feb 28 with 2480 viewsDaleBars

Rochdale v Stevenage 04/03/2023

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar - Open 11am

Happy Hour 11am-12:30pm £2.40
JW Lees Original
JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask
JW Lees Stout
Somersby Cider

Ratcliffe/Dale Bar - Live TV Game 12:30pm BT Sports
Manchester City v Newcastle United

Ratcliffe/Dale Bar - Open at half time as normal.
Ratcliffe will close after half time due to a private function. Dale Bar will remain open.

Our Spot.
4 Budweiser for £10

Open from 12:30pm. Access through main ticket entrance.

Dale Bar FULL TIME (RATCLIFFE CLOSED)
Happy hour 5pm-6pm.

Live TV Game
Maidenhead United v Wrexham 5:20pm BT Sports

Please remember both bars operate on the same pricing structure.

Hope you have a great day and of course Up The Dale
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 17:28]

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 16:05 - Mar 3 with 2198 viewsDaleBars

Stout will be available tomorrow 04/03/2023. Please note, this is only available in The Ratcliffe.

Available for happy hour 11am-12:30pm @ £2.40
After 12:30pm @ £3.20

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 13:56 - Mar 4 with 2014 viewsTomRAFC

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 16:05 - Mar 3 by DaleBars

Stout will be available tomorrow 04/03/2023. Please note, this is only available in The Ratcliffe.

Available for happy hour 11am-12:30pm @ £2.40
After 12:30pm @ £3.20

Just had my first pint of it and it's a quality addition. Plenty of taste and a proper poured pint to boot. Definitely my regular pint at the club from now on.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 14:41 - Mar 4 with 1956 viewsJames1980

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 13:56 - Mar 4 by TomRAFC

Just had my first pint of it and it's a quality addition. Plenty of taste and a proper poured pint to boot. Definitely my regular pint at the club from now on.

Is it a new addition to the Lees range, not just at the club?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024