Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? 23:52 - Feb 9 with 6287 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 12:02]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 23:55 - Feb 9 with 3802 viewsSTID2017

Been a lot of strong opinions posted on the forum, especially the last few weeks.
So instead of bogging this poll down with monologues about who did what etc, maybe just a poll to get a feel for how people stand on this matter ?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 00:15 - Feb 10 with 3787 viewsDJack

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 23:55 - Feb 9 by STID2017

Been a lot of strong opinions posted on the forum, especially the last few weeks.
So instead of bogging this poll down with monologues about who did what etc, maybe just a poll to get a feel for how people stand on this matter ?

IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 00:27 - Feb 10 with 3783 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 00:15 - Feb 10 by DJack

IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should maybe add that as option ?
Personally I blame Keith

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 01:53 - Feb 10 with 3760 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blame for what?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 06:22 - Feb 10 with 3730 viewsbuilthjack

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 23:55 - Feb 9 by STID2017

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:41 - Feb 10 with 3697 viewsKeithHaynes

I blame Russell Martin for his mistakes and the owners for theirs. I think both are to blame equally for things they have both contributed to, whatever that may be. In other aspects of the running of the club and team I am sometimes rather happy but not often, put me down as a don’t know.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:47 - Feb 10 with 3689 viewsmagicdaps10

I blame the owners for not caring
I blame Martin for his mistskrs
I blame the players for their mistakes
I blame fans for being too expectant
I blame fans for not being passionate enough

What would I like changed most out of all the above.......undoubtably the owners! Atleast all the others have atleast a slight passion for things.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:50 - Feb 10 with 3686 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I blame Martin for what happens on the pitch. We have gone backwards since the successful days of Coopper. Martin is full of ready excuses . First season he blamed the players for lack of fitness due to no preseason. Then he blamed then for trying to play too many suicidal passes.

This season excuses are pretty much the same we continue with pointless passing, abysmal defending especially at corners. Our defenders should concentrate on look at the ball and trying to head it clear instead of looking at the player they are marking and wrestling with them.

The less said about taking forwards off when we dominating play but only a goal ahead the better. Taking subs off 1 at a time so we could not use our 4th or 5th sub when we have an injury is not far short of criminal negligence.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:50 - Feb 10 with 3679 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:47 - Feb 10 by magicdaps10

I blame the owners for not caring
I blame Martin for his mistskrs
I blame the players for their mistakes
I blame fans for being too expectant
I blame fans for not being passionate enough

What would I like changed most out of all the above.......undoubtably the owners! Atleast all the others have atleast a slight passion for things.

What makes you say they don’t care?

If they didn’t care they wouldn’t put £16m of their own money in? Watch youth games? Fly tens of thousands of miles to watch us multiple times when they can watch from home?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 08:01 - Feb 10 with 3667 viewsmagicdaps10

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:50 - Feb 10 by Dr_Parnassus

What makes you say they don’t care?

If they didn’t care they wouldn’t put £16m of their own money in? Watch youth games? Fly tens of thousands of miles to watch us multiple times when they can watch from home?

What's up with you now, you seem to be on one again lately......trying your usual to get something started!

Chasing me again, don't ask Keith about the owners after he said about them.......oh no, you won't ask him just chasing myself again.

You are starting to fall into that little aganosing way again P, mask is starting to slip again.

I suggest you stop trying to antagonise and realise this is a forum and it's not about getting the upper hand over other posters and winning or losing on here.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 08:04 - Feb 10 with 3656 viewsmagicdaps10

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:41 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

I blame Russell Martin for his mistakes and the owners for theirs. I think both are to blame equally for things they have both contributed to, whatever that may be. In other aspects of the running of the club and team I am sometimes rather happy but not often, put me down as a don’t know.

You able to answer DrP's questions to me Keith?

Seems he ignored asking you but asked me for some reason instead? Even you suggested the same regards blame on the owners.

Seems he might be scared to confront you about it 🙈

Its getting a bit tiresome of late with him again Keith, chasing posters and antagonising is slipping back in with him.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 08:45 - Feb 10 with 3598 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 07:41 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

Suggest we run this poll until midday tomorrow then lock it.
I used to be indecisive like you.
Now I'm not so sure

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 3555 viewsonehunglow

It looks like there is a consensus which makes the “ support” for Martin seem like a sympathy vote .
I do feel a little for him however
I am not a complete Xxxx

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 3529 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 08:01 - Feb 10 by magicdaps10

What's up with you now, you seem to be on one again lately......trying your usual to get something started!

Chasing me again, don't ask Keith about the owners after he said about them.......oh no, you won't ask him just chasing myself again.

You are starting to fall into that little aganosing way again P, mask is starting to slip again.

I suggest you stop trying to antagonise and realise this is a forum and it's not about getting the upper hand over other posters and winning or losing on here.

So nobody is allowed to ask you where you are making your wild assumptions from?

You think asking for the basis of your conclusion is antagonising?

If that’s the case, I suggest putting it in a personal diary maybe?

Football forums clearly not for you.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 09:53 - Feb 10 with 3525 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 08:04 - Feb 10 by magicdaps10

You able to answer DrP's questions to me Keith?

Seems he ignored asking you but asked me for some reason instead? Even you suggested the same regards blame on the owners.

Seems he might be scared to confront you about it 🙈

Its getting a bit tiresome of late with him again Keith, chasing posters and antagonising is slipping back in with him.

Keith didn’t say they didn’t care.

I asked you what makes you say they don’t care, it was a very specific question.

If you are too scared to answer then that’s okay, don’t go scrambling for people to answer on your behalf.

You made the accusation, back it.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:01 - Feb 10 with 3527 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 09:53 - Feb 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Keith didn’t say they didn’t care.

I asked you what makes you say they don’t care, it was a very specific question.

If you are too scared to answer then that’s okay, don’t go scrambling for people to answer on your behalf.

You made the accusation, back it.

"Been a lot of strong opinions posted on the forum, especially the last few weeks.
So instead of bogging this poll down with monologues about who did what etc, maybe just a poll to get a feel for how people stand on this matter ?"
I did suggest the above, otherwise it is another thread becoming bogged down.
Do you think you can please ?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:05 - Feb 10 with 3512 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:01 - Feb 10 by STID2017

"Been a lot of strong opinions posted on the forum, especially the last few weeks.
So instead of bogging this poll down with monologues about who did what etc, maybe just a poll to get a feel for how people stand on this matter ?"
I did suggest the above, otherwise it is another thread becoming bogged down.
Do you think you can please ?

I will respond to people who talk to me.

Again, if you don’t want a discussion then maybe PM people to get a poll together.

Wipe your tears chaps, make accusations, back them.

That simple, no gagging orders I’m afraid.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 3517 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:05 - Feb 10 by Dr_Parnassus

I will respond to people who talk to me.

Again, if you don’t want a discussion then maybe PM people to get a poll together.

Wipe your tears chaps, make accusations, back them.

That simple, no gagging orders I’m afraid.

No attempt at gagging from me.
No accusations from me either.
Just a simple request.
Shame you couldn't abide by it

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:10 - Feb 10 with 3506 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:09 - Feb 10 by STID2017

No attempt at gagging from me.
No accusations from me either.
Just a simple request.
Shame you couldn't abide by it

Your request for no personal monologues, I don’t see any.

I see some silly posts from yourself and daps, both addressing me - and me responding.

If you don’t want people to talk to you then stop talking them, or stop making accusations you aren’t willing to back.

Take control.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:26 - Feb 10 with 3498 viewsSTID2017

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:10 - Feb 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Your request for no personal monologues, I don’t see any.

I see some silly posts from yourself and daps, both addressing me - and me responding.

If you don’t want people to talk to you then stop talking them, or stop making accusations you aren’t willing to back.

Take control.

The only post I have made to you wasn't silly.
Just asked you to not bog this thread down with the same "discussions" which are already taking place on countless threads.
If you can't or won't abide then fine.

[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 10:32]

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:36 - Feb 10 with 3481 viewsBadlands

Reading this …

'Luton Town loanee Cody Drameh has revealed he joined the Hatters because he was going to be guaranteed a decent amount of playing time at Kenilworth Road and because manager Rob Edwards made him feel wanted … '

highlights, for me, two reasons we found difficulty in attracting players on loan.
1, The manager making potential players feel wanted.
And
2, Game time.

They only have to look a Martin's record with loanees to realise Swansea isn’t for them.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 11:04 - Feb 10 with 3465 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:26 - Feb 10 by STID2017

The only post I have made to you wasn't silly.
Just asked you to not bog this thread down with the same "discussions" which are already taking place on countless threads.
If you can't or won't abide then fine.

[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 10:32]

It was extremely silly as you were suggesting I shouldn’t be responding to Daps, who made an equally silly post regarding Keith helping him out of a hole he dug himself, even pretending Keith said the same as him.

You are ruining your own thread. I will respond every time.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 11:05 - Feb 10 with 3460 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:36 - Feb 10 by Badlands

Reading this …

'Luton Town loanee Cody Drameh has revealed he joined the Hatters because he was going to be guaranteed a decent amount of playing time at Kenilworth Road and because manager Rob Edwards made him feel wanted … '

highlights, for me, two reasons we found difficulty in attracting players on loan.
And
2, Game time.

They only have to look a Martin's record with loanees to realise Swansea isn’t for them.

But but but… owners…

Or something.

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 3451 viewsWhiterockin

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 10:36 - Feb 10 by Badlands

Reading this …

And
2, Game time.

The biggest problem for us getting players on loan or permanently, will alway be the same thing, location.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 11:41 - Feb 10 with 3443 viewsnantywatcher

Who Do Posters On Here Blame Most ? on 11:05 - Feb 10 by Dr_Parnassus

But but but… owners…

Or something.

I think one of the problems with this thread is our individual understanding of the word care or caring. There are approx. forty different synonyms for care or caring. Dr P sees that as 'watchfulness' or 'guardianship.' Others are thinking vigilance, responsibility, prudence or carefulness. How the hell did Mr Winter get omitted from this poll?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024